Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Sinister Soil

GoldieS

@Star48955 @Techno Universal

Up above they stood atop the train, nothing at all beside the roof itself visible. The mist was like a blinding white blur as the train cut through it at blistering speeds. It was a trial to even keep their ground with such rushing wind. Not to mention at any moment a tree branch could come out of nowhere and beam them on the forehead. The only other thing visible was the vague undulating silhouette a few cars down, the creature partially wrapped around the car to maintain it's balance as it reared up to square against them. 

And yet... the creature didn't strike. Instead it pulled back defensively, it's head darting from side to side as if looking for something in particular. It was almost frantic. 

@Biohazarddallas

Elias was once again left alone inside the train. The mare from before with the blue curly hair had rushed off deeper inside first class. In her haste, she had accidentally left the door unlocked. 

"Ugh... wonderful ride so far..." Ozzie replied sarcastically. "Maybe I should have stayed in Canterlot... at least horrific abominations only show up about once a week instead of around every hour. I'm going to assume that mare is the necromancer in question?"

He gestured to the door she had been hiding behind. "At least wait for the others before rushing off this time..." 

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, GoldieS said:

@Star48955 @Techno Universal

Up above they stood atop the train, nothing at all beside the roof itself visible. The mist was like a blinding white blur as the train cut through it at blistering speeds. It was a trial to even keep their ground with such rushing wind. Not to mention at any moment a tree branch could come out of nowhere and beam them on the forehead. The only other thing visible was the vague undulating silhouette a few cars down, the creature partially wrapped around the car to maintain it's balance as it reared up to square against them. 

And yet... the creature didn't strike. Instead it pulled back defensively, it's head darting from side to side as if looking for something in particular. It was almost frantic. 

@Biohazarddallas

Elias was once again left alone inside the train. The mare from before with the blue curly hair had rushed off deeper inside first class. In her haste, she had accidentally left the door unlocked. 

"Ugh... wonderful ride so far..." Ozzie replied sarcastically. "Maybe I should have stayed in Canterlot... at least horrific abominations only show up about once a week instead of around every hour. I'm going to assume that mare is the necromancer in question?"

He gestured to the door she had been hiding behind. "At least wait for the others before rushing off this time..." 

Techno was quite confused with how the monster wasn't attacking him...

TU: Okay this is very strange!

• Brohoof 1

Star snow kept her sword raised in front of her, but other than that didn't move. She watched the beast carefully.

I hope this ends soon. Luna's  already going to kill me...

Her eyes flicked down to her saddlebag. 

If I use another...

She hesitated, thinking.

• Brohoof 1

@Techno Universal @Star48955

The beast continued to sway back and forth like some sort of snack, yet it still didn't attack, merely examining Techno and Star up and down. 

Finally it made another move, but not towards them. Instead, it lowered itself back completely onto the roof of the train and decided to continue scurrying off away from the two attackers. It could only go so far, making it to the very last train car in the back before crawling down behind it to smash into the door. It took a few thumps before it tore the door from its hinges with its powerful jaws and sending it off to the side. 

It crawled back into the train, as if running from the two attackers. Now, they at least had it trapped if they continued to pursue. The last car was locked off from the rest just like all the others had been before they broke into them. Turning back and leaving the creature there, however, was a questionable decision. There was no telling what it would do if it escaped out into the world...

40 minutes ago, GoldieS said:

@Techno Universal @Star48955

The beast continued to sway back and forth like some sort of snack, yet it still didn't attack, merely examining Techno and Star up and down. 

Finally it made another move, but not towards them. Instead, it lowered itself back completely onto the roof of the train and decided to continue scurrying off away from the two attackers. It could only go so far, making it to the very last train car in the back before crawling down behind it to smash into the door. It took a few thumps before it tore the door from its hinges with its powerful jaws and sending it off to the side. 

It crawled back into the train, as if running from the two attackers. Now, they at least had it trapped if they continued to pursue. The last car was locked off from the rest just like all the others had been before they broke into them. Turning back and leaving the creature there, however, was a questionable decision. There was no telling what it would do if it escaped out into the world...

Techno then went back down into the train through the hole in the roof. He then went down the train to the last carriage that was unlocked before the last carriages...

TU: Is that thing scared of us? Or is it scared of my cape?

StarSnow paused. She hesitated, weighing her options carefully. Her eyes widened slightly as Techno went after the creature. She tried to say something, but wasn't able to before Techno was gone. She sighed, before carefully following.