Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Sinister Soil

GoldieS

@Biohazarddallas @Driz @silvermoon15000 @Techno Universal @Star48955

A few healers accompanied the firefighters, rushing over to the group. Two of the medics quickly began to look over the individuals in the group, making sure there was nothing serious. One even provided some water for them to drink. 

"You guys alright? Anyone here hurt?" One of them asked, rushing over to them with a pack full of medical supplies, a few folded blankets hovering around him. 

Meanwhile, the guards and firefighters were busy putting out the flames and dragging out the fallen from under the rubble. At this point there were at least two dozen responders to the incident. At the same instance, despite the pitch blackness, others stepped out of their homes, spilling more light out onto the street to watch the fire and commotion.

One of the guards, a dark blue pegasus with lunar armor, approached the group with a scowl on his face. He was flanked with two other lunar guards, and they were clearly not there to make everyone feel at ease. 

"Anyone mind telling me what happened here?" He asked, stomping his hoof for emphasis. "Any of you see what happened?" 

His tone was more demanding than reassuring. So much going on recently, he had no time to beat around the bush or show his bedside manner.  

• Brohoof 1

StarSnow met his gaze,her face dark. "A demon attacked us.He decided on the way out,he might as well kill a few ponies."She looked around them,her gaze filled with sorrow. "We are lucky to be alive right now."

• Brohoof 1

Elias turned to the guard. "Those things don't just appear out of the blue, an judging by what's been going on 'round 'ere since I arrived I'd say you lot have a serious situation on yer hooves." 

Edited by Biohazarddallas
  • Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Biohazarddallas said:

"Well that's one way of doing it. If you want to kill the poor soul that's being used as a meat puppet that is. It's usually better to sever the connection with as little harm to the possessed as possible, much cleaner that way."

She clicked her tongue. "Oh, come on, now you're making me sound like the bad guy here!" Lory attempted to propose a defense for her case. "I didn't know about that ex-or-ism thing! I just thought those crazy dudes just... straight up freaked out and became zombies or something. It was either me or them, I just did it in self defense!" The way she spoke, made it sound like she'd had her fair share of demon encounters prior to that. All of which she emerged victorious, by using the strategy she'd stated earlier. She was uninformed, was all.

Once the guard approached and inquired about the situation, Lory simply stood back and let the others answer. She trotted over towards one of the medical ponies.

"Hi, yeah, have you got any uhh... water? Like a bottle of water or something?... Or alcohol? You have alcohol?"

• Brohoof 3

1 minute ago, Driz said:

She clicked her tongue. "Oh, come on, now you're making me sound like the bad guy here!" Lory attempted to propose a defense for her case. "I didn't know about that ex-or-ism thing! I just thought those crazy dudes just... straight up freaked out and became zombies or something. It was either me or them, I just did it in self defense!" The way she spoke, made it sound like she'd had her fair share of demon encounters prior to that. All of which she emerged victorious, by using the strategy she'd stated earlier. She was uninformed, was all.

"Ey, nobody's blaming you for yer actions. Just keep what I told you in mind for next time."

• Brohoof 2

4 hours ago, GoldieS said:

"Consequences? Fight?" The cook tilted his head to the side in apparent confusion, though his unnatural expression never changed. "But I don't understand... I've done nothing to you."

He sighed in apparent defeat, before nodding in acceptance. "Well, I suppose if you wish, I'll leave. After I kill you all." 

There was a heavy thumping sound that reverberated through the building. Things flew of shelves in the back, tables and chairs jumped through the air, and glass shattered towards the front. Cracks tore through the wooden floor and ceiling, some of the beams splitting in half, one swinging down to narrowly avoid hitting Techno on the head.

That same thumping sound exploded outward from the possessed cook, sending Elias, Silver, Star, and Vox tumbling to the ground into nearby fallen chairs and tables. Techno was the only one still standing after the wave, being just a little bit further than the others. 

"Come now, you lot can do better than that, can't you? I was told you'd all be at least a little bit of a challenge..." The cook laughed, climbing up onto the counter to lord over the room with a cackling disturbing laugh. 

(Sorry I was in bed sleeping for the last few hours! :) )

When objects started flying around the place Techno quickly put his cape but on and got under it. Even though Techno was hit by a number of chairs he was completely fine because of his cape shielding everything that was hitting him. Techno then started to attempt to fight back as he stuck his head out from under his cape and started to try and grab the airborne chairs with his magic but he was struggling quite a bit and he was only grabbing the items that were flying towards him. Right now Techno was still holding the stuff from the attack and he was completely frozen like he was burned out by what happened...

Edited by Techno Universal
  • Brohoof 1

After the events that had occured, Techno blown through a wall a short distance off into the street as well. One of the rescue workers rushed as soon as they arrived, pulling his cloak off to make certain he was still even alive and helping him up. 

"You alright?" She asked Techno, helping him up and offering some water while propping him up on her shoulder. "Let me take a look, you look pretty worse for ware."

The guard held his cool when the group explained things. He looked them over, a clearly suspicious look in his eyes. The other two guards had the same look about them, and they were watching the group's every movement rather carefully. The sergeant decided not to comment about the serious problem part, but instead chose a different rout. 

"Yah, lucky to be alive. There have been a lot of crazy things going on, in case you hadn't noticed." He added a little sarcastically. "Stick around... I'll need all of you to come back with us to the castle to fill out a report."

The guard whispered something to one of his subordinates before turning around and making his way to the smoldering rubble of the inn. One of the guards remained, scowling at the group. 

Vox's medic produced a bottle of water. "Sorry... ah, no alcohol. Besides, you shouldn't drink anything like that after an explosion. Might have a concussion or other brain injury."

Edited by GoldieS
  • Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, GoldieS said:

After the events that had occured, Techno had been sent a short distance off to the side as well. One of the rescue workers rushed as soon as they arrived, pulling his cloak off to make certain he was still even alive and helping him up. 

"You alright?" She asked Techno, helping him up and offering some water while propping him up on her shoulder. "Let me take a look, you look pretty worse for ware."

The guard held his cool when the group explained things. He looked them over, a clearly suspicious look in his eyes. The other two guards had the same look about them, and they were watching the group's every movement rather carefully. The sergeant decided not to comment about the serious problem part, but instead chose a different rout. 

"Yah, lucky to be alive. There have been a lot of crazy things going on, in case you hadn't noticed." He added a little sarcastically. "Stick around... I'll need all of you to come back with us to the castle to fill out a report."

The guard whispered something to one of his subordinates before turning around and making his way to the smoldering rubble of the inn. One of the guards remained, scowling at the group. 

Vox's medic produced a bottle of water. "Sorry... ah, no alcohol. Besides, you shouldn't drink anything like that after an explosion. Might have a concussion or other brain injury."

Techno then finally clicked and got out of his trance only to then carefully put down all the stuff that his magic had caught earlier. He only had a few bruises on his back but other than that the cape had actually protected him from everything else...

TU: Okay I actually feel fine plus I believe it was my cape protecting me there as it appears I only got a few bruises from that.

• Brohoof 1

StarSnow turned back to the others.She glanced over her shoulder at the guard now glaring at them. "I don't like this very much...I don't know why but I have a bad feeling about all of this." She frowned. "And with all of this fire,it's kind of warm.Makes it hard to rejuvenate."

• Brohoof 2

Silver looked around,

"Well...we should probably go see Princess Celestia, I don't believe we should have survived all of this, I mean we should be dead we were literally in the blast zone right next to the demon, why didn't we die,"

He looked at the others,

"What's so special about us,"

• Brohoof 2

30 minutes ago, GoldieS said:

"Pfft!" Lory scoffed. "Sweetheart, please... Everypony knows that alcohol can heal any kind of injury." She then popped the bottle of water open and began drinking it. In a single gulp, she'd reached about halfway through the container, sighing in relief and taking a breath. "Besides, I'm just fine. No brain injuries here!... Although I can't say the same about the others over there, if you know what I mean..." She tilted her head towards the rest of the group, then waving a hoof at the medic. "Thank you for your services, either way!" She winked, and turned around.

Lory happily trotted over back to the group. "Yo guys, what's up." She glared at the guard. "...What's with Mr. Brawn over here?" She inquired, taking another sip from her water.

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, silvermoon15000 said:

Silver looked around,

"Well...we should probably go see Princess Celestia, I don't believe we should have survived all of this, I mean we should be dead we were literally in the blast zone right next to the demon, why didn't we die,"

He looked at the others,

"What's so special about us,"

"Well to be fair, I did pull up a shield spell when I saw that mr. magma was gonna go kaboom. Also, we don't need to see Celestia mate. Her sister usually knows more about the things that go bump in the night than she ever does. Plus, I owe 'er a favor and this is the perfect opportunity to get rid of that. I don't like being indebted to someone for too long, especially her."

1 hour ago, Driz said:

Lory happily trotted over back to the group. "Yo guys, what's up." She glared at the guard. "...What's with Mr. Brawn over here?" She inquired, taking another sip from her water.

"Oh he's just interested in our experience with the entity that blew up this fine establishment." Elias said, turning to face her.

Edited by Biohazarddallas
  • Brohoof 1

37 minutes ago, Biohazarddallas said:

"Well to be fair, I did pull up a shield spell when I saw that mr. magma was gonna go kaboom. Also, we don't need to see Celestia mate. Her sister usually knows more about the things that go bump in the night than she ever does. Plus, I owe 'er a favor and this is the perfect opportunity to get rid of that. I don't like being indebted to someone for too long, especially her."

"Oh he's just interested in our experience with the entity that blew up this fine establishment." Elias said, turning to face her.

Silvermoon sighed,

"Ok...and ok I guess your in charge so I'm ready to go when you are,"

• Brohoof 2

24 minutes ago, silvermoon15000 said:

Silvermoon sighed,

"Ok...and ok I guess your in charge so I'm ready to go when you are,"

"Good to hear. Oh but one more thing, we need to make a stop first." He said, reaching into his coat pocket. "Lugging this into the presence of the princesses is a highly daft idea." His hand drew out the silver locket and held it up. "Definitely demonic in nature." 

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Biohazarddallas said:

"Good to hear. Oh but one more thing, we need to make a stop first." He said, reaching into his coat pocket. "Lugging this into the presence of the princesses is a highly daft idea." His hand drew out the silver locket and held it up. "Definitely demonic in nature." 

Silvermoon studied it,

"Where did you find it,"

• Brohoof 2

The medic regarded Techno curiously, examining his cape for a few moments. "Hu, that's a fancy fire blanket... well, just take it easy. You still look a little banged up. You're friends are over there if you want to sit and wait for the guards to talk to you guys." She stepped away from techno, moving over to the corpses removed from the rubble. 

"What is THAT!?" The guard watching the group snapped at Elias, jumping forward a bit aggressively. "I don't know who you guys think you are, but you're not going anywhere!"

The guard turned and waved for the sergeant and the other guard. "Sir! They're in possession of some kind of demonic artifact!" 

Without pause, the other two guards rushed over to the group. All three drew their weapons. 

"Alright, hand it over! Everyone else on the ground, now!" The sergeant shouted at everyone, brandishing his weapon, and a flash in his eyes. 

15 minutes ago, silvermoon15000 said:

Silvermoon studied it,

"Where did you find it,"

"Nicked it off of a filly who found it in a drawer of an antique jewelry box. When word started going round that she changed personalities on a dime I knew I had to step in. Took some convincing for her parents to let me perform an exorcism on 'er. But I was able to contain the thing inside the necklace."

3 minutes ago, GoldieS said:

The medic regarded Techno curiously, examining his cape for a few moments. "Hu, that's a fancy fire blanket... well, just take it easy. You still look a little banged up. You're friends are over there if you want to sit and wait for the guards to talk to you guys." She stepped away from techno, moving over to the corpses removed from the rubble. 

"What is THAT!?" The guard watching the group snapped at Elias, jumping forward a bit aggressively. "I don't know who you guys think you are, but you're not going anywhere!"

The guard turned and waved for the sergeant and the other guard. "Sir! They're in possession of some kind of demonic artifact!" 

Without pause, the other two guards rushed over to the group. All three drew their weapons. 

"Alright, hand it over! Everyone else on the ground, now!" The sergeant shouted at everyone, brandishing his weapon, and a flash in his eyes. 

StarSnow glared at the sergeant. "I thought this was Equestria.Innocent until proven guilty,and all that.You need to let us explain before you jump to conclusions.Plus,I didn't even know he had the thing."

4 minutes ago, GoldieS said:

Techno then once again hid under his cape but he then looked at the strange weapon to then feel like he needs to destroy it. His head started to vibrate and he put on a very aggressive looking face for his eyes to start glowing red in anger over the weapon being there...

TU: Whatever that weapon is it must be destroyed now!

15 minutes ago, GoldieS said:

"Oh bollocks." Elias said as he rasied his hands, faking surrender. "Pereunt enim tempus!" He suddenly shouted, and Elias and the group shimmered, then vanished from sight." 

"Keep yer heads low an follow me, this spell won't last forever!" He shouted. 

(The spell causes everyone effected to seemingly vanished for a few minutes but they can still see each other.)

StarSnow growled. "If I get caught,I blame you." Her horn glowed,and a thin veil of freezing air covered her like a full bodysuit. "Let's hurry."

((OOC:So the others don't feel cold at all.Just saying.))

• Brohoof 1

13 minutes ago, Star48955 said:

StarSnow growled. "If I get caught,I blame you." Her horn glowed,and a thin veil of freezing air covered her like a full bodysuit. "Let's hurry."

((OOC:So the others don't feel cold at all.Just saying.))

Elias and the rest of the group darted into a few back alleys and along side streets until they came to a small, two story corner shop with a sign that says "library." "In here." He says and opens the door. 

Lory nearly choked on the water she was drinking when the guards drew their weapons on the group. She was slightly startled at the sudden reaction to what seemed to be a simple necklace. In dismay, she refused to follow their orders, instead taking a step forward.

Before she could do anything about it, however, the others took action. Suddenly, she found herself escaping from the scene right under the militia's snouts.

"Have I told you that you guys are absolute freaks yet?" She whispered.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Driz said:

Lory nearly choked on the water she was drinking when the guards drew their weapons on the group. She was slightly startled at the sudden reaction to what seemed to be a simple necklace. In dismay, she refused to follow their orders, instead taking a step forward.

Before she could do anything about it, however, the others took action. Suddenly, she found herself escaping from the scene right under the militia's snouts.

"Have I told you that you guys are absolute freaks yet?" She whispered.

StarSnow looked at her."Hey,I'm not the one who did that." She scowled. "I didn't want to do that." She turned to Elias. "I'm not quite sure that was the right decision...but it doesn't matter.What's done is done.We need to figure out what to do now."

• Brohoof 1