Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Sinister Soil

GoldieS

StarSnow stepped forward,towards Elias.                                                                                                      

"I'll go.I...have a connection with somepony at the castle."

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Star48955 said:

StarSnow stepped forward,towards Elias.                                                                                                      

"I'll go.I...have a connection with somepony at the castle."

@Driz @silvermoon15000 

"Alright, any other volunteers?" He asks, glancing at Vox and Silver. 

Edited by Biohazarddallas
  • Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Biohazarddallas said:

@Driz @silvermoon15000 

"Alright, any other volunteers?" He asks, glancing at Vox and Silver. 

Neither of them answered, "ok then, stay here and don't touch anything." He says "stand next to me luv." He tells the ice unicorn. When she complies he begins the spell. "Ventus et aer spiritus invoco nostro ferre debet. Utinam tibi det nobis tutus transitus." As he chants the circle starts to glow, and the the two figures inside fade in and out of focus until they're completely gone in a flash of light.

• Brohoof 1

Biohazarddallas @Driz @silvermoon15000 @Star48955

"What about ferrets?" Ozzie whipped around to watch Elias and Star leave suddenly on the arcane circle. He furrowed his brow and huffed. 

"Better off not going. Ever see a failed teleportation? I'll tell you something, it's not pretty!" Ozzie grumbled to the others, to no one in particular. 

He coughed a few times as he ambled about the chamber, shifting books around and organizing a few things here and there. His brow remained furrowed the entire time, but it could have just as easily been his brows were permanently stuck in such a state. 

"What are you little one's doing here anyway!?" He asked a little angrily. "Could have at least told me he was bringing guests..." 

@Biohazarddallas @Star48955

Elias and Star reappeared in the Castle proper, the fortress darkened for the nighttime guard. Unlike outside, the darkness and shadows of the clean corridors was less terrifying and concealing, and more calming and relaxing. It was still possible to see one's own nose. 

A few of the Lunar Guards were patrolling the halls at the moment, but they didn't seem to notice the new arrivals. Not yet anyways, plus it was unlikely that their suspicious behavior had spread through the guard yet. At least, not as far as the castle itself. 

@Techno Universal

"Ha! Superb!" Gold replied excitedly, moving out into the middle of the dark street. "That's alright, we don't need it to be too sensitive, just enough to detect a subtle difference in strength from further away between a distance of like four or five meters."

Gold pointed a few meters in front of him in the street. "I'm not going to send you out there all alone to help me triangulate the source, nor do we have a third body to help. But, we can make something like a compass... you'll be the needle and I'll be the center. You walk around me once for a control, and on the second go around me, stop where the power feels the strongest."

Edited by GoldieS
  • Brohoof 1

52 minutes ago, GoldieS said:

"What about ferrets?" Ozzie whipped around to watch Elias and Star leave suddenly on the arcane circle. He furrowed his brow and huffed. 

"Better off not going. Ever see a failed teleportation? I'll tell you something, it's not pretty!" Ozzie grumbled to the others, to no one in particular. 

He coughed a few times as he ambled about the chamber, shifting books around and organizing a few things here and there. His brow remained furrowed the entire time, but it could have just as easily been his brows were permanently stuck in such a state. 

"What are you little one's doing here anyway!?" He asked a little angrily. "Could have at least told me he was bringing guests..." 

Elias and Star reappeared in the Castle proper, the fortress darkened for the nighttime guard. Unlike outside, the darkness and shadows of the clean corridors was less terrifying and concealing, and more calming and relaxing. It was still possible to see one's own nose. 

A few of the Lunar Guards were patrolling the halls at the moment, but they didn't seem to notice the new arrivals. Not yet anyways, plus it was unlikely that their suspicious behavior had spread through the guard yet. At least, not as far as the castle itself. 

@Star48955

Elias steadied himself from the sudden change in location. "Augghh, I've had worse hangovers!" He said putting a paw on his forehead. "You ok luv?" He asks his companion. "We should be right outside the throne room, at least if my calculations were correct."

• Brohoof 1

StarSnow nodded absentmindedly. "Yeah.I've teleported farther before." She frowned. "At this time,Princess Celestia should be asleep and Princess Luna will be in the throne room."

((OOC:Time to bring in Luna.))

Edited by Star48955
  • Brohoof 2

The path to the throne room was clear, at least for the moment. The guards hadn't noticed their entry quite yet, and there were none standing in front of the doors to the main hall. Ideally, any infiltrators would have been stopped on the way there, or at the front doors themselves, but teleportation made additional entry points unpredictable.

Within the throne room Luna was flanked by several Lunar Guard officers. They were busy discussing something rather important with the princess. 

"About an hour ago, my lady." One of the guards stated. "The explosion left five survivors. Before a statement could be attained and the scene properly investigated, they ran off and evaded the guards."

(ooc: alright, you're go @Star48955 to bring in the princess! I think it was you anyways XP   )

24 minutes ago, Star48955 said:

StarSnow nodded absentmindedly. "Yeah.I've teleported farther before." She frowned. "At this time,Princess Celestia should be asleep and Princess Luna will be in the throne room."

((OOC:Time to bring in Luna.))

"My thoughts exactly." Elias says as he makes his way to the door. "OPEN UP!" He shouts while pounding on the door. "We need to talk! I know you recognize this voice Luna!"

1 hour ago, GoldieS said:

@Techno Universal

"Ha! Superb!" Gold replied excitedly, moving out into the middle of the dark street. "That's alright, we don't need it to be too sensitive, just enough to detect a subtle difference in strength from further away between a distance of like four or five meters."

Gold pointed a few meters in front of him in the street. "I'm not going to send you out there all alone to help me triangulate the source, nor do we have a third body to help. But, we can make something like a compass... you'll be the needle and I'll be the center. You walk around me once for a control, and on the second go around me, stop where the power feels the strongest."

TU: Okay I guess this is something that could work!

Techno then stepped out in front of Gold by a few meters...

Luna paused.She glanced at the door,then at the guards.She stood,spreading her wings out.                             

"Open the door,and then leave.I will call you back once matters have been taken care of.

• Brohoof 1

15 minutes ago, Star48955 said:

Luna paused.She glanced at the door,then at the guards.She stood,spreading her wings out.                             

"Open the door,and then leave.I will call you back once matters have been taken care of.

The door swung open and Elias stepped through "Luna! It's been a dog's age luv." He said with a smile, "About that favor I owe you." 

Luna flew off the throne, and down to the floor,tucking her wings against her sides.She raised an eyebrow at him. "I'm guessing this visit is not for pleasure.What reason do you have to seek me out?"

StarSnow stayed in the hallway,not entering the throne room.

• Brohoof 1

19 hours ago, Star48955 said:

Luna flew off the throne, and down to the floor,tucking her wings against her sides.She raised an eyebrow at him. "I'm guessing this visit is not for pleasure.What reason do you have to seek me out?"

StarSnow stayed in the hallway,not entering the throne room.

"Oh come on, not even a hello. You're not still sore about that night in the Crystal Empire are you? And I even brought the wine." He said, surprised at her formality.

Luna shook her head and sighed. "What have you gotten yourself into,this time Elias?The guards told me about the explosion...and they also told me one of the survivors wasn't a pony.One of them looked like you." She tilted her head. "What happened?"

StarSnow looked into the throne room,and quickly pulled back.

I really don't want to do this.Only if I have to...

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Star48955 said:

Luna shook her head and sighed. "What have you gotten yourself into,this time Elias?The guards told me about the explosion...and they also told me one of the survivors wasn't a pony.One of them looked like you." She tilted her head. "What happened?"

StarSnow looked into the throne room,and quickly pulled back.

I really don't want to do this.Only if I have to...

"A demon happened that's what. Possessed the cook and was causing problems. I managed to contain it with a little help from some new friends. Speaking of which..." he said as he looked for Star "hey luv, where'd you go?" He shouted.

Luna frowned.

Another demon?Quite a lot of them lately.

She looked up at Elias. "There's someone with you?Who?"

StarSnow froze. 

Oh sweet moon,no...

"....I'm here Elias."

• Brohoof 1

12 minutes ago, Star48955 said:

Luna frowned.

Another demon?Quite a lot of them lately.

She looked up at Elias. "There's someone with you?Who?"

StarSnow froze. 

Oh sweet moon,no...

"....I'm here Elias."

"Then why don't you come in and say hello, I hear you ponies like to meet royalty." He says confused.

StarSnow stayed quiet for a moment.Then she sighed,and walked in the room. "I've already met her Elias.How could I not when she raised me?"  

Luna stared at the newcomer in shock. "...StarSnow..."     

• Brohoof 1

StarSnow stayed quiet for a moment.Then she sighed,and walked in the room. "I've already met her Elias.How could I not when she raised me?"  

Luna stared at the newcomer in shock. "...StarSnow..."     

He stared at the two of them in shock. "There isn't.... a biological relation in anyway is there?" He said, looking utterly mortified.

StarSnow still stared at Luna,her eyes narrowed. "No.There isn't." She walked towards Luna, the temperature dropping noticeably.She stopped right in front of Luna. "Hello again Luna. Still going to be keeping the secret?"

Luna looked at StarSnow sadly. "I am truly sorry.But yes.I must."

• Brohoof 1

StarSnow still stared at Luna,her eyes narrowed. "No.There isn't." She walked towards Luna, the temperature dropping noticeably.She stopped right in front of Luna. "Hello again Luna. Still going to be keeping the secret?"

Luna looked at StarSnow sadly. "I am truly sorry.But yes.I must."

Elias breathed a large sigh of relief "I've never been so happy in my life." He said under his breath. Glancing warily at Luna for a few seconds. "Anyway, I'm not going to pretend I really care about what's going on in yer personal lives. So, this demonic activity, been causing a lot of problems for you hasn't it. I'm willing to look into it, with the full resources of the crown as a pay back for saving my life. Do we have a deal?" 

Luna looked at him amused. "You do know that works more in your favor right?But yes.We do have a deal." She then glanced at the pony in front of her and faltered. "...May I have a moment with StarSnow?"Not waiting for an answer,she cast a spell,causing a white bubble to appear around the two.

• Brohoof 1

21 minutes ago, Star48955 said:

Luna looked at him amused. "You do know that works more in your favor right?But yes.We do have a deal." She then glanced at the pony in front of her and faltered. "...May I have a moment with StarSnow?"Not waiting for an answer,she cast a spell,causing a white bubble to appear around the two.

"Huh, so that's what that feels like." Elias said while waiting for their private conversation to finish.

The bubble slowly dissolved.StarSnow stalked out before it completely disappeared, and walked to the door, stopping just outside the door.

Luna rubbed her face with her hoof tiredly,and walked over to Elias. "Anything else I should know?"

• Brohoof 1

16 minutes ago, Star48955 said:

The bubble slowly dissolved.StarSnow stalked out before it completely disappeared, and walked to the door, stopping just outside the door.

Luna rubbed her face with her hoof tiredly,and walked over to Elias. "Anything else I should know?"

"I may or may not have ran from some guards who wanted me to hand over a demonic artifact."