Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Sinister Soil

GoldieS

Luna groaned,putting her hoof over her face. "Great." She called out to StarSnow. "Did you recognize who was in charge?" StarSnow glared at the floor. "....Two guards and Sergeant Solar Storm.He didn't recognize me since I've only seen him a few times."

Luna sighed. "I'll need to speak with him then."

• Brohoof 2

20 minutes ago, Star48955 said:

Luna groaned,putting her hoof over her face. "Great." She called out to StarSnow. "Did you recognize who was in charge?" StarSnow glared at the floor. "....Two guards and Sergeant Solar Storm.He didn't recognize me since I've only seen him a few times."

Luna sighed. "I'll need to speak with him then."

"Right then, I think we got that all sorted so we'll be on our way." Elias told Luna, "I'll try to keep as many innocent souls out of this as I can but I can't promise anything." 

• Brohoof 1

Luna nodded,tired.She looked at StarSnow. "Keep him out of any more trouble please?" When she didn't answer Luna sighed, and turned back to Elias. "Try your best.I'll try to get the guards off your tail.But it might be hard to contact them at first.So stay on your guard.And if you do run into them,try to only knock them out or something that won't be permanent.It would be next to impossible to stop them from going after you, if somepony is in the hospital."

• Brohoof 2

16 hours ago, Star48955 said:

Luna nodded,tired.She looked at StarSnow. "Keep him out of any more trouble please?" When she didn't answer Luna sighed, and turned back to Elias. "Try your best.I'll try to get the guards off your tail.But it might be hard to contact them at first.So stay on your guard.And if you do run into them,try to only knock them out or something that won't be permanent.It would be next to impossible to stop them from going after you, if somepony is in the hospital."

"Will do luv, you ready?" He asked Starsnow as he made his way to a clear part of the throne room and began to draw a circle. "This should get us back to where we came from." 

IMG_3090.JPG.74e655c4d4c3ef2d4fa147a97c9ef895.JPG

Edited by Biohazarddallas
  • Brohoof 1

StarSnow cast a withering look over her shoulder at Luna,trotting over to Elias. "Please get me out of here..." She muttered.

Luna looked at the two sadly,and then walked back over to her throne. "I wish both of you the best of luck."

• Brohoof 2

@Techno Universal

Gold paused, focusing his efforts in an attempt to sense the magic resonating in the air. "Alright Techno, let me know if you sense any magic in any particular direction. That should point us to where they're sending off their communications. Shouldn't be to much harder to-"

He was cut off as a black shadow tackled him to the ground, sending Gold tumbling across the street. The beast was some sort of shadow creature, the skeletal frame just barely visible beneath a layer of ethereal black skin that flowed around its form. 

Gold threw up a hasty shield to defend himself, before trying to push the beast off of him. 

• Brohoof 1

13 minutes ago, Star48955 said:

StarSnow cast a withering look over her shoulder at Luna,trotting over to Elias. "Please get me out of here..." She muttered.

Luna looked at the two sadly,and then walked back over to her throne. "I wish both of you the best of luck."

"Thanks." He says as he finishes the circle. "Voco super ventum spirituum et caelo nos ut det exitum debet. Utinam tibi det nobis tutum peregrinatione et tutela." The circle glows and they disappear in a flash of blue light.

• Brohoof 1

Biohazarddallas @Driz @silvermoon15000 @Star48955

Ozzie gave a start at the sudden reappearance of the cat and the unicorn accompanying him, he almost tumbled over. 

"Gah!" He shouted, holding his chest. "You know, perhaps you should walk on occasion! Correct me if I'm wrong, but you are a little fat, right? Complaining about this and that all the time... might as well be some high blue blood unicorn with a stick up your backside..."

He scoffed, recovering to sit back down at the desk. "Your guests are like talking to doorknobs you know... think about finding better company, or you just like it when no one tells you how stupid your ideas are..."

• Brohoof 1

Luna stared at the spot where they had been,before turning away.

@GoldieS Luna summoned parchment and a quill.She wrote down a quick note before sending it to the sergeant.

Sergeant Solar Storm,

I order you to return to the castle, along with anypony you have with you.If you do not comply, or reply than I will be forced to come find you

~Princess Luna

((OOC:So it will appear in front of the sergeant in a second.Kind of like Spike's fire breath,only it appears in front of him.))

• Brohoof 2

9 minutes ago, GoldieS said:

@Techno Universal

Gold paused, focusing his efforts in an attempt to sense the magic resonating in the air. "Alright Techno, let me know if you sense any magic in any particular direction. That should point us to where they're sending off their communications. Shouldn't be to much harder to-"

He was cut off as a black shadow tackled him to the ground, sending Gold tumbling across the street. The beast was some sort of shadow creature, the skeletal frame just barely visible beneath a layer of ethereal black skin that flowed around its form. 

Gold threw up a hasty shield to defend himself, before trying to push the beast off of him. 

Techno then immediately ran over to the shadow creature to assist Gold. Techno's eyes started glowing red as he attacked the creature. Techno's cape then wrapped itself around the creature's neck to slowly lift it into the air by the neck but it was also trying to crush it's neck at the same time...

• Brohoof 1

11 hours ago, GoldieS said:

Ozzie gave a start at the sudden reappearance of the cat and the unicorn accompanying him, he almost tumbled over. 

"Gah!" He shouted, holding his chest. "You know, perhaps you should walk on occasion! Correct me if I'm wrong, but you are a little fat, right? Complaining about this and that all the time... might as well be some high blue blood unicorn with a stick up your backside..."

He scoffed, recovering to sit back down at the desk. "Your guests are like talking to doorknobs you know... think about finding better company, or you just like it when no one tells you how stupid your ideas are..."

"I get plenty of exercise when running away from things that'll eat me alive if they get the chance." He quipped "In more important news, we have a case Ozzie." He turned to Star, "That inn was close to an intersection right?" 

• Brohoof 1

StarSnow pretended to examine her hoof.

"...Yes.It was." She turned and walked to the others.                                                                                                                    

"I'll be over here if you need me."

• Brohoof 2

41 minutes ago, Star48955 said:

StarSnow pretended to examine her hoof.

"...Yes.It was." She turned and walked to the others.                                                                                                                    

"I'll be over here if you need me."

"Thought so, Ozzie I'm gonna need my crossroads box and a unenchanted ring." Elias called out to the earth pony. "Reason being," he turned to the others, "that to properly start an investigation we're going to need a lead. And what better way to gain some information than to talk to an associate of the perpetrator."

• Brohoof 1

"Ugh..." Ozzie replied, rubbing his forehead in dismay. "What exactly is our 'case' again? Perhaps you should properly define your goals before you set out to accomplish them. Else you'll just be running around in circles until you stumble into something like usual..." 

The old earth pony sounded a little sarcastic as he slowly rose from his chair and shakily moved across the room to pull a small chest out from one of the bottom shelves. It was nice and clean, just like everything down there, Ozzie took great care to make sure dust didn't collect on anything, including every single little book and artifact. 

"Alright, but you can't just expect something to show up. Plenty of crossroads in Equestria, could have just been a coincidence this one happened to be next to... whatever's going on tonight."

@Techno Universal

The creature rose partially into the air as Techno's cape pulled it up. Suddenly, the skull of the creature popped right off, allowing its body to fall back down onto gold. The head, part of the neck, fell off to the side. 

Oddly, the beasts body still attacked gold as it fell back down onto him. Fortunately, he didn't have a mouth trying to bite at him to worry about. That made it easier for him to shift his attention and squeeze his hooves between them, before launching the torso up across the street after a good kick. 

Gold rolled to his hooves and stood up, drawing his weapon and swiping it across the ground. It created a shower of sparks before erupting into flames. Using his magic, he allowed it to orbit around him, before charging at the monster and deliver a series of blows. 

• Brohoof 1

20 minutes ago, GoldieS said:

"Ugh..." Ozzie replied, rubbing his forehead in dismay. "What exactly is our 'case' again? Perhaps you should properly define your goals before you set out to accomplish them. Else you'll just be running around in circles until you stumble into something like usual..." 

The old earth pony sounded a little sarcastic as he slowly rose from his chair and shakily moved across the room to pull a small chest out from one of the bottom shelves. It was nice and clean, just like everything down there, Ozzie took great care to make sure dust didn't collect on anything, including every single little book and artifact. 

"Alright, but you can't just expect something to show up. Plenty of crossroads in Equestria, could have just been a coincidence this one happened to be next to... whatever's going on tonight."

"I'm paying back Luna for that Crystal Empire business a few years ago. She wants me to look into the influx of activity that's been happening lately. And trust me, I know something's gonna show, this is my primary source of information when it comes to Hell's political climate remember. Crossroads demons do love to gossip." He looks at the group of ponies he'd unfortunately dragged into his crusade. "If you lot wanna bugger off I don't blame you. Things get pretty dangerous around me, however if you're crazy enough to stay, the more things fighting this the better." He sticks out his paw, "regardless of yer choice, my door's always open." 

• Brohoof 1

StarSnow smirked. "Well,I have nothing better to do.I'm certainly staying.Plus.If we run into some guards again,I might be able to...influence them into looking the other way."

She glanced at the others. "While nopony in Equestria knows about me, most of the higher up guards know Luna has an adopted daughter."

She shrugged. "I don't think they'd want to risk having Luna angry at them because they arrested her daughter."

• Brohoof 2

3 hours ago, GoldieS said:

@Techno Universal

The creature rose partially into the air as Techno's cape pulled it up. Suddenly, the skull of the creature popped right off, allowing its body to fall back down onto gold. The head, part of the neck, fell off to the side. 

Oddly, the beasts body still attacked gold as it fell back down onto him. Fortunately, he didn't have a mouth trying to bite at him to worry about. That made it easier for him to shift his attention and squeeze his hooves between them, before launching the torso up across the street after a good kick. 

Gold rolled to his hooves and stood up, drawing his weapon and swiping it across the ground. It created a shower of sparks before erupting into flames. Using his magic, he allowed it to orbit around him, before charging at the monster and deliver a series of blows. 

Techno then started firing beams of magic at the monster in attempt to find a spell that would instantly kill it...

• Brohoof 1

"Cub... you best be careful." Ozzie replied, handing over the little chest, albeit slowly and hesitantly. "Someday you'll call one, and get a whole lot more than you bargained for. Just be careful, like always I suppose..." 

Ozzie sighed, before turning back around to find his seat at the table. He looked over at the others.

"If you're not going with them, at least remain here for the time being. At least until morning. No telling if those demons'll be wanting revenge." He huffed. "Oh, and stop using that portal so much you cat! Less your trying to shout to the entire blasted underworld high tear magic is happening in the basement of some dusty bookstore!" 

"Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought the whole point of this place was to hide from them!" He snapped. 

@Techno Universal

Techno's beams tore through the headless creature's shadow hide, blasting apart some of his bones in the process. It clearly slowed it down, giving Gold more than enough time to land a few hard swipes across the creature's frame. After a few more attacks from the two unicorns, the creature's dark form vanished into a cloud of black smoke. The bones fell to the ground in a heap. 

Gold growled, cursing under his breath as he sheathed his sword. "In Canterlot of all places! Is no place sacred!? It wasn't long ago Canterlot's magical defenses were impenetrable! Tell me, has the city's defenses fallen into such a serious state of disrepair?" 

• Brohoof 1

33 minutes ago, GoldieS said:

"Cub... you best be careful." Ozzie replied, handing over the little chest, albeit slowly and hesitantly. "Someday you'll call one, and get a whole lot more than you bargained for. Just be careful, like always I suppose..." 

Ozzie sighed, before turning back around to find his seat at the table. He looked over at the others.

"If you're not going with them, at least remain here for the time being. At least until morning. No telling if those demons'll be wanting revenge." He huffed. "Oh, and stop using that portal so much you cat! Less your trying to shout to the entire blasted underworld high tear magic is happening in the basement of some dusty bookstore!" 

"Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought the whole point of this place was to hide from them!" He snapped. 

"No, you're right. I've been careless lately with my popping in and out of here. Besides, always enjoyed moonlit stolls." He said taking the box from Ozzie. "Let's be off then." Elias says to Star as he opens the staircase back up and ascends into the library.

• Brohoof 2

10 hours ago, GoldieS said:

@Techno Universal

Techno's beams tore through the headless creature's shadow hide, blasting apart some of his bones in the process. It clearly slowed it down, giving Gold more than enough time to land a few hard swipes across the creature's frame. After a few more attacks from the two unicorns, the creature's dark form vanished into a cloud of black smoke. The bones fell to the ground in a heap. 

Gold growled, cursing under his breath as he sheathed his sword. "In Canterlot of all places! Is no place sacred!? It wasn't long ago Canterlot's magical defenses were impenetrable! Tell me, has the city's defenses fallen into such a serious state of disrepair?" 

Techno then wiped some sweat off his face with his cape only for the sweat to completely disappear when it was absorbed into the cape...

TU: Yeah I believe my cape saved our buts this time! Though since the outbreak the demon empire has been slowly destroying Canterlot's defences and it's something that's just almost impossible to stop. Like there's almost nothing left of the shield around the city now.

Edited by Techno Universal
  • Brohoof 1

21 hours ago, Biohazarddallas said:

"If you lot wanna bugger off I don't blame you. Things get pretty dangerous around me, however if you're crazy enough to stay, the more things fighting this the better." He sticks out his paw, "regardless of yer choice, my door's always open." 

20 hours ago, Star48955 said:

She shrugged. "I don't think they'd want to risk having Luna angry at them because they arrested her daughter."

10 hours ago, GoldieS said:

Lory's eyes bounced back and forth at the ponies in the room for a while. After a few seconds of deep thinking, the mare let our a deep sigh.

"I still haven't got a clue on what business you bunch have with Luna or with those demons or whatever... I'll say it again: I think you're hella weird." She shrugged. Right after that, a bright smile grew on her face. "And that sounds like a lot of fun!" She said with glee.

"I don't give a rat's behind whether or not I'm against the royalty... Let's just say that I've never been one to play by the rules of society." She took a step forward and brought a hoof to her head, as if she were to salute an army's general.

"Lorianne Vox - call me Lory. Professional trouble-maker and certified stuff-breaker. At your service." She took a bow. "I'd much rather go outside and cause some commotion with y'all than stay here and..." She sent Ozzie a discrete glance, then leaned over next to Elias as to whisper in his ear. "...be with that guy." She said, tilting her head.

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Driz said:

Lory's eyes bounced back and forth at the ponies in the room for a while. After a few seconds of deep thinking, the mare let our a deep sigh.

"I still haven't got a clue on what business you bunch have with Luna or with those demons or whatever... I'll say it again: I think you're hella weird." She shrugged. Right after that, a bright smile grew on her face. "And that sounds like a lot of fun!" She said with glee.

"I don't give a rat's behind whether or not I'm against the royalty... Let's just say that I've never been one to play by the rules of society." She took a step forward and brought a hoof to her head, as if she were to salute an army's general.

"Lorianne Vox - call me Lory. Professional trouble-maker and certified stuff-breaker. At your service." She took a bow. "I'd much rather go outside and cause some commotion with y'all than stay here and..." She sent Ozzie a discrete glance, then leaned over next to Elias as to whisper in his ear. "...be with that guy." She said, tilting her head.

"Actually this is a favor for the princesses, Luna saved my life once, so this is me paying her back. Was going to need that pipe of your's anyway, the streets here are paved. Kinda makes it hard to bury a crossroads box doesn't it." Elias says as he makes his way up the stairs "well come on, keep up." 

• Brohoof 1

Ozzie was fiddling with something when Lory whispered something to Elias. For a moment he crossed his eyes, nose scrunching up something fierce, before he gave off a quite substantial sneeze, sneeze. After falling back on his flank, he rubbed his nose for a moment. 

"What are you two talking about over there!? Whispering and whatnot..." He grumbled. "Oh, and make sure you don't get in someone's debt again! No more of that. Can't operate on our own if you keep doing that."

He watched as they began ascending the stairs. "And where's that shopping list I gave you!?"

@Techno Universal

"Gah! Ridiculous! The Crusaders are already stretched to our limits in Mainhatten and Los Pegasus, we can't move into Canterlot without losing a city completely!" Gold replied in anger, stomping his hoof on the ground, then rubbing his forehead trying to think. 

He didn't notice the shadow creatures peering down from the rooftops, their forms silhouetted against the background of the moon. More and more began to arrive, slowly moving into position to pounce upon the two unicorns. 

"I know they don't want to do this, but maybe we could convince Princess Celestia to deploy the reserve guards to supplement the regulars..." He commented absently. 

@Star48955

Solar Storm burst through the door to the throne room, the less than fit pegasus panting in his Lunar Guard armor with his two clearly more fit subordinates flanking him on either side. The sergeant bowed respectfully with the other two. 

"Yo- you're-" He coughed a few times. "You grace, I'm- I'm here..."

"I'm so sorry for taking so long! I had to find more guards to take control of an active crime scene... please forgive me!" he pleaded, he was quite the suck up at times. 

Edited by GoldieS
(Added in a part)
  • Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, GoldieS said:

Ozzie was fiddling with something when Lory whispered something to Elias. For a moment he crossed his eyes, nose scrunching up something fierce, before he gave off a quite substantial sneeze, sneeze. After falling back on his flank, he rubbed his nose for a moment. 

"What are you two talking about over there!? Whispering and whatnot..." He grumbled. "Oh, and make sure you don't get in someone's debt again! No more of that. Can't operate on our own if you keep doing that."

He watched as they began ascending the stairs. "And where's that shopping list I gave you!?"

@Techno Universal

"Gah! Ridiculous! The Crusaders are already stretched to our limits in Mainhatten and Los Pegasus, we can't move into Canterlot without losing a city completely!" Gold replied in anger, stomping his hoof on the ground, then rubbing his forehead trying to think. 

He didn't notice the shadow creatures peering down from the rooftops, their forms silhouetted against the background of the moon. More and more began to arrive, slowly moving into position to pounce upon the two unicorns. 

"I know they don't want to do this, but maybe we could convince Princess Celestia to deploy the reserve guards to supplement the regulars..." He commented absently. 

Techno then noticed the shadow creatures looking at them...

TU: Yeah just maybe we should get out of here before we do that. Really take a look around as there's hundreds of shadow creatures looking down at us from the building rooftops.

• Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, Biohazarddallas said:

"Actually this is a favor for the princesses, Luna saved my life once, so this is me paying her back. Was going to need that pipe of your's anyway, the streets here are paved. Kinda makes it hard to bury a crossroads box doesn't it." Elias says as he makes his way up the stairs "well come on, keep up." 

Lory waved a hoof in a dismissive manner. "Yeah, yeah, whatever. As long as you give me stuff to break, I'm yours to command... Let's just do the thing and get the stuff." She stated, beaming, following right behind Elias. Once she begins ascending, she turns around and looks at Ozzie.

"Smell ya later, pops! Nice chatting with ya... I guess." She greeted him, unsure whether or not the aforementioned chat had taken place.

• Brohoof 2