Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Sinister Soil

GoldieS

1 hour ago, Driz said:

Lory waved a hoof in a dismissive manner. "Yeah, yeah, whatever. As long as you give me stuff to break, I'm yours to command... Let's just do the thing and get the stuff." She stated, beaming, following right behind Elias. Once she begins ascending, she turns around and looks at Ozzie.

"Smell ya later, pops! Nice chatting with ya... I guess." She greeted him, unsure whether or not the aforementioned chat had taken place.

They made their way down the web of back alleys and side streets they took in the mad dash to the library. Within a few minutes they made it to the remains of the inn, there was much less of a crowd now and only a few ponies were around. Most of them were working to clear up the rubble. Elias walked into the middle of the street and drew a chalk circle, "when these buggers do show I don't want 'em causing any trouble, so I usually contain them within a circle" he said glancing at Lory and Star. "Crossroads demons are some of the deal makers of the underworld. They try to bait you into making deals you'll regret later so if you're not careful these wankers are really dangerous, but I've outsmarted them before." He said before standing up and turning to Lory. "Would you mind breaking that brick in the center please?" Once her pipe made short work of the offending stonework Elias knelt down and dug a small hole with his paws before burying the wooden box. Getting up and quickly backing out of the circle he looks at his two companions "I'll handle the talking ok." He says as they wait for the summon to work. Soon wisps of thick, black smoke plume out of the cracks between the stones inside the circle, the smoke collects together until it starts to form a shape. A black earth pony with two curved horns on either side of it's head. Elias smiled "Napoxal, it's been a while." 

• Brohoof 1

Biohazarddallas @Driz @silvermoon15000 @Star48955

The demon bowed in a rather polite manner. He had only the barest of smiles, not in a condescending way. Yet, his presence was enough to send anyone's gut wrenching, merely from the demonic magic radiating from him. Simple red eyes betrayed some more sinister intent. 

"Has it? Doesn't seem so long." He replied in a softer voice, looking at the ground with a slight frown to stamp at the circle a few times before looking back up. "Do tell, what is it you seek today? Are you finally ready to take your place, or are you merely going to throw another into the pit instead?"

He paused, looking over the group before resting his gaze on Lory. "She seems a feisty one, I wouldn't mind taking her back with me."

@Techno Universal

"What the-" Gold looked up in surprise at all the creature's massing around them in silence. 

His hair stood on end as he stared in stunned silence himself, eyes wide. Slowly, he began moving forward again, not taking his eyes off of the many creatures. It was impossible to keep an eye on all of them. 

"Run!" Gold shouted suddenly at Techno, bolting forward, but looking back to make sure the other unicorn was following. Gold channeled his magic, creating a bright light at the tip of his horn in an attempt to keep the creatures from attacking. 

• Brohoof 1

16 minutes ago, GoldieS said:

The demon bowed in a rather polite manner. He had only the barest of smiles, not in a condescending way. Yet, his presence was enough to send anyone's gut wrenching, merely from the demonic magic radiating from him. Simple red eyes betrayed some more sinister intent. 

"Has it? Doesn't seem so long." He replied in a softer voice, looking at the ground with a slight frown to stamp at the circle a few times before looking back up. "Do tell, what is it you seek today? Are you finally ready to take your place, or are you merely going to throw another into the pit instead?"

He paused, looking over the group before resting his gaze on Lory. "She seems a feisty one, I wouldn't mind taking her back with me."

@Techno Universal

"What the-" Gold looked up in surprise at all the creature's massing around them in silence. 

His hair stood on end as he stared in stunned silence himself, eyes wide. Slowly, he began moving forward again, not taking his eyes off of the many creatures. It was impossible to keep an eye on all of them. 

"Run!" Gold shouted suddenly at Techno, bolting forward, but looking back to make sure the other unicorn was following. Gold channeled his magic, creating a bright light at the tip of his horn in an attempt to keep the creatures from attacking. 

Techno then started running after Gold and he was keeping his eyes on all the creatures that were nearby...

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, GoldieS said:

Once the figure fixed his gaze towards Lory, a chill suddenly bolted down her spine. Soon enough, however, she was able to shake off the slight feeling of dread given the demon's somewhat tranquil demeanor. She stared back at Napoxal with a baffled expression on her feature.

"Whoa there, hold yer horses, pal!... You gotta invite me to a nice romantic dinner before asking a lady something like that!" She jokingly scolded.

• Brohoof 2

7 hours ago, GoldieS said:

"You shut yer mouth." Elias said with a tone so menacing that even Napoxal faltered. 

1 hour ago, Driz said:

"Whoa there, hold yer horses, pal!... You gotta invite me to a nice romantic dinner before asking a lady something like that!" She jokingly scolded.

"Trust me luv, where he wants to take you is nowhere nice." He turned back to Napoxal "you know exactly why I brought you here so cut the act. What's going on in hell that would cause so much activity up here. Who's letting you wankers out?" 

• Brohoof 1

12 hours ago, GoldieS said:

@Star48955

Solar Storm burst through the door to the throne room, the less than fit pegasus panting in his Lunar Guard armor with his two clearly more fit subordinates flanking him on either side. The sergeant bowed respectfully with the other two. 

"Yo- you're-" He coughed a few times. "You grace, I'm- I'm here..."

"I'm so sorry for taking so long! I had to find more guards to take control of an active crime scene... please forgive me!" he pleaded, he was quite the suck up at times. 

Luna stood, walking towards the three. "Tell me everything that happened.Everything.

• Brohoof 2

"Relax, friend. I'm not the one who summoned a cyoeraeth and sacrificed my brother to it." The demon chuckled, before looking back at Elias with a wry grin, then glancing at the others. "Careful everyone, he's more likely to feed you to monsters than share in his victories... then blame the monster."

Napoxal laughed at Lory. "Oh come now, I may be old, but I still know how to entertain the mares. I do like you though... so perhaps a special offer sometime?" he shrugged, before looking back at Elias and shaking his head 'no'. "You know how this works. You give me something, and I'll give you something. I don't give handouts like some fellows around here these days. It's a tough economy."

@Techno Universal

For some reason, the monsters didn't give chase, they merely watched as the two unicorn's bolted out of there. Gold slowed down, looking behind them confused. 

"I don't know which is worse... having them trying to kill us or... just... watching us..." He glared behind them as they approached an intersection. 

He paused, noticing a group of ponies and an apparent diamond dog esque feline speaking to someone. They hadn't noticed Gold or Techno yet, Gold squinting to try and see who they were through the darkness. His eyes widened with fury, before he grabbed Techno and darted off to the side around the corner of a building at the entrance to a short alley. 

"It's him... I knew he was apart of this..." Gold whispered. "Look, he's cavorting with a demon right out in the open!"

@Star48955

The sergeant saluted Luna and nodded in compliance. 

"One of our increased patrol groups detected an explosion in the Crafter's District several hours ago. One of the local ins suffered an internal explosion along with complete immolation, killing at least several dozen inside. Five survivors made it out. Before we could get an official statement from any of them, one of them, some kind of furry diamond dog with a long tail and spots pulled out a demonic artifact! Four of them vanished into thin air! We tried to give chase, but... no luck..." he sighed. 

"Fortunately, one of your sister's elites showed up and took the fifth into his custody." The guard explained. 

• Brohoof 1

@GoldieS

Luna stood. "So...you just assumed that they were evil because of a artifact they held?Why did you not immediately report it to me and Celestia?" Her eyes narrowed, she shook her head. She stared straight at the Sergeant. "Did you know one of them was my daughter?Who is the one who took over the operation after they left?"

• Brohoof 2

41 minutes ago, GoldieS said:

"Relax, friend. I'm not the one who summoned a cyoeraeth and sacrificed my brother to it." The demon chuckled, before looking back at Elias with a wry grin, then glancing at the others. "Careful everyone, he's more likely to feed you to monsters than share in his victories... then blame the monster."

Napoxal laughed at Lory. "Oh come now, I may be old, but I still know how to entertain the mares. I do like you though... so perhaps a special offer sometime?" he shrugged, before looking back at Elias and shaking his head 'no'. "You know how this works. You give me something, and I'll give you something. I don't give handouts like some fellows around here these days. It's a tough economy."

"Fine, I have one of the Rings of Scorcher that I'd be willing to let go of. In exchange for the information I'm seeking." Elias said huffing in frustration, "I don't have it with me right now but I'll summon you again once I get it." 

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, GoldieS said:

@Techno Universal

For some reason, the monsters didn't give chase, they merely watched as the two unicorn's bolted out of there. Gold slowed down, looking behind them confused. 

"I don't know which is worse... having them trying to kill us or... just... watching us..." He glared behind them as they approached an intersection. 

He paused, noticing a group of ponies and an apparent diamond dog esque feline speaking to someone. They hadn't noticed Gold or Techno yet, Gold squinting to try and see who they were through the darkness. His eyes widened with fury, before he grabbed Techno and darted off to the side around the corner of a building at the entrance to a short alley. 

"It's him... I knew he was apart of this..." Gold whispered. "Look, he's cavorting with a demon right out in the open!"

@Star48955

The sergeant saluted Luna and nodded in compliance. 

"One of our increased patrol groups detected an explosion in the Crafter's District several hours ago. One of the local ins suffered an internal explosion along with complete immolation, killing at least several dozen inside. Five survivors made it out. Before we could get an official statement from any of them, one of them, some kind of furry diamond dog with a long tail and spots pulled out a demonic artifact! Four of them vanished into thin air! We tried to give chase, but... no luck..." he sighed. 

"Fortunately, one of your sister's elites showed up and took the fifth into his custody." The guard explained. 

Techno's eyes were wide the whole time wile he was getting dragged over to the alleyway. Techno then turned to Gold...

TU: Ohh great. What is it this time.

• Brohoof 1

Napoxal laughed at Lory. "Oh come now, I may be old, but I still know how to entertain the mares. I do like you though... so perhaps a special offer sometime?"

Lory beamed, seemingly flattered.

loryGrin.png.24d336c9db22b8340b9b0587ab6c3cb0.png

"I appreciate the offer, honey. But I'm not really into evil otherworldly fiends, unfortunately." She rolled her eyes. "Can't afford having you guys blow up every single bar I go in... Maybe on another life." She winked playfully.

1 hour ago, Biohazarddallas said:

"Fine, I have one of the Rings of Scorcher that I'd be willing to let go of. In exchange for the information I'm seeking." Elias said huffing in frustration, "I don't have it with me right now but I'll summon you again once I get it." 

The mare exhaled in relief. "Whew... And here I thought you were actually gonna literally send one of us to hell to get your intel... Good on ya, Weirdo."

• Brohoof 2

5 minutes ago, Driz said:

The mare exhaled in relief. "Whew... And here I thought you were actually gonna literally send one of us to hell to get your intel... Good on ya, Weirdo."

"I may be a right bastard Lory, but I would never do that." He said, a solem look on his face. Napoxal had vanished during the exchange, leaving them alone on the barren street. He unburied the box and started walking back to the library. 

• Brohoof 1

@Techno Universal 

"Standby..." Gold replied to Techno. "If this turns south, I'm going to need you as back up. Just keep out of sight, and get into a good vantage point where they can't see you. Then, you can have the drop on them if that demon and his cronies try to fight back."

Before waiting for Techno's response, Gold stepped out from the alley and approached the intersection. 

Biohazarddallas @Driz @silvermoon15000 @Star48955 @Techno Universal

Before the demon could render his witty retort, a guard stepped out into the road, approaching with a non to friendly look on his face. Napoxal noticed the approaching solar soldier, suddenly vanishing from sight. 

The officer was wearing some advanced form of Solar Guard Armor, the visor of his helmet drawn back as the unicorn approached the Elias and the group with a confident look. 

"Elias." Gold stated. "I should have known you were apart of all this. Sacrificing your brother wasn't enough? You have to damn the entire kingdom too?" 

The officer shook his head in a condescending manner. "It's over pal. All of you, drop your weapons."

@Star48955

"But- my lady!" The sergeant replied to Luna. "We did send word! As per the standards, Lt. Ajax was just here, wasn't he? I met him in the hall, he said he briefed you on the situation..." 

The guard looked entirely confused, lowering his head quite a bit. "Well, Sargent Stix took control of the scene, while that Solar Crusader took over the hunt for the suspects. Don't worry my lady, he looked a capable fellow! I'm sure he'll find your daughter safe and sound."

• Brohoof 1

StarSnow looked at Gold with an eyebrow raised. "You do know my only weapon is my magic?" She then turned pale as she studied him a moment longer. "Wait... you are a Solar Templar member."

Luna frowned. "Lt. Ajax didn't tell me everything it seems.And the 'suspects' you speak of? I know them.They are acting on my order, and my request.I must speak with the Solar Templar member thou are speaking of."

((OOC:I thought it was a Solar Templar, not Solar Crusader.:confused:Please correct me if I'm wrong.))

• Brohoof 2

38 minutes ago, GoldieS said:

Before the demon could render his witty retort, a guard stepped out into the road, approaching with a non to friendly look on his face. Napoxal noticed the approaching solar soldier, suddenly vanishing from sight. 

The officer was wearing some advanced form of Solar Guard Armor, the visor of his helmet drawn back as the unicorn approached the Elias and the group with a confident look. 

"Elias." Gold stated. "I should have known you were apart of all this. Sacrificing your brother wasn't enough? You have to damn the entire kingdom too?" 

The officer shook his head in a condescending manner. "It's over pal. All of you, drop your weapons."

"Gold! Been some time since you were snooping around in my business hasn't it." Elias retorted with venom. "And if you mention my brother again there will be no protection spell strong enough to stop me from killing you." "This goes far deeper than you have the capacity to understand. I'm not the purist of hearts out there but if you want to stop this you need me. I've been dealing with these things far longer than you have." 

31 minutes ago, Star48955 said:

StarSnow looked at Gold with an eyebrow raised. "You do know my only weapon is my magic?" She then turned pale as she studied him a moment longer. "Wait... you are a Solar Templar member?"

"That he is luv, one of their best. These blokes think they can stop evil on their own. Half the time they don't even understand what they're fighting. Plus the leaders of the organization are egotistical bastards who will do anything for power. Good intentions, bad execution."  

Edited by Biohazarddallas
  • Brohoof 2

@Techno Universal 

"Standby..." Gold replied to Techno. "If this turns south, I'm going to need you as back up. Just keep out of sight, and get into a good vantage point where they can't see you. Then, you can have the drop on them if that demon and his cronies try to fight back."

Before waiting for Techno's response, Gold stepped out from the alley and approached the intersection. 

@Star48955

"But- my lady!" The sergeant replied to Luna. "We did send word! As per the standards, Lt. Ajax was just here, wasn't he? I met him in the hall, he said he briefed you on the situation..." 

The guard looked entirely confused, lowering his head quite a bit. "Well, Sargent Stix took control of the scene, while that Solar Crusader took over the hunt for the suspects. Don't worry my lady, he looked a capable fellow! I'm sure he'll find your daughter safe and sound."

TU: Yes. I may put them into a near death situation if the fight back.

Techno was now following Gold around very closely trying to stay behind him...

• Brohoof 1

"Ah, great. The cavalry is back." Lory exhaled with a sarcastic tone of voice upon seeing the approaching guard. She took a step forward towards Gold. "You guys are a buncha killjoys, y'know that? I was this close to hooking up with a demon, you have any idea how awesome that would b--" Before she finished her sentence, her eyes locked onto the Alicorn that accompanied Gold. She stared at him for a while before finally recognizing him.

"... Hang on a second... You!" She pointed a hoof at Techno. "You were with us during the bar fight!" She narrowed her eyes and pouted peevishly. "...Filthy royal back-stabber."

Edited by Driz
  • Brohoof 2

Gold rolled his eyes at Elias' comments. "You should hear half what you say sometimes. The Solar Crusade work together to defeat evil, we know we're stronger together. You? You're just some random cat running around doing whatever you want, getting others killed because of your incompetence. You should have been thrown in a dungeon after what you did to that female and your brother, let alone all the horrible things you've done since."

"Come quietly, or this won't-" He was cut off by something he saw behind the group. 

A fog began to roll across the street, so thick it let only a minute bit of light from the streetlamps. One could barely see a few meters in front of them, the buildings completely disappearing around them. A large mass slowly began to roll up to the intersection from within the fog, a sizable stagecoach with four large earth ponies pulling it along, clad in white and black cloth garments. The coach itself was entirely black with some violet designs. it looked all rather fancy. It could fit at least a dozen ponies inside. 

"Who have you summoned you monster!?" Gold demanded, a vicious look towards Elias. 

@Star48955

"Ah... my lady," The sergeant replied to Luna. "I'm not sure where he is I'm afraid. I don't even think I caught his name, just his badge."

"I'm sure he'll have a report to Princess Celestia prepared in the morning, no doubt with your daughter in safe hooves." The guard concluded. 

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, GoldieS said:

Gold rolled his eyes at Elias' comments. "You should hear half what you say sometimes. The Solar Crusade work together to defeat evil, we know we're stronger together. You? You're just some random cat running around doing whatever you want, getting others killed because of your incompetence. You should have been thrown in a dungeon after what you did to that female and your brother, let alone all the horrible things you've done since."

"Come quietly, or this won't-" He was cut off by something he saw behind the group. 

A fog began to roll across the street, so thick it let only a minute bit of light from the streetlamps. One could barely see a few meters in front of them, the buildings completely disappearing around them. A large mass slowly began to roll up to the intersection from within the fog, a sizable stagecoach with four large earth ponies pulling it along, clad in white and black cloth garments. The coach itself was entirely black with some violet designs. it looked all rather fancy. It could fit at least a dozen ponies inside. 

"Who have you summoned you monster!?" Gold demanded, a vicious look towards Elias. 

"Don't look at me!" Elias said just as confused as Gold. "Listen, I know we don't see eye to eye but if this bugger is hostile, you with me?" He said almost choking on the words as he did so. 

• Brohoof 1

StarSnow glared at Gold out of the corner of her eyes. "Seem's you are one of the ones who think they're doing the right thing, but end up getting ponies hurt."

Her gaze shifted to the carriage. "But right now, I don't care about that.What I care about, is what's going on right now."

Her ice bubble's temperature begins to steadily drop.

• Brohoof 2

Gold merely rolled his eyes at Star's comment, opting not to becoming goaded by the civilian any further. Instead, he turned his attention to the black coach, nodding reluctantly to Elias' suggestion of working together. 

"Mr. Techno and... ah, whoever you two are... you lot should stay back." Gold added, gesturing to Techno, Lory, and Star. "There's no need to risk getting you three hurt." 

Suddenly one of the coach doors swung open. A tiny, skinny foreleg attempted to step out. Despite moving about to find something solid, the tiny cloven hoof only found air. There was a somewhat squeaky huff, as whoever it was pulled her leg back into the stage coach. One of the doors on the opposite side flung open and closed just as quickly, producing a giant rat the size of small adult pony. The red beady eyed creature, missing its brown fur on the middle third of its body, scampered quickly around the coach just in front of the first open door. 

Satisfied, the deer stepped onto the giant rat's back and out onto the cobblestone street like he were some kind of stepping stool. The reindeer doe was an ashen grey, with a ruby red mane around her neck, and a sparkling set of similarly red antlers. They were both a stark contrast to her white belly and sky blue eyes. 

She stood up straight, prim and proper, facing the group as if expecting something. Gold merely rose a brow. 

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, GoldieS said:

Gold merely rolled his eyes at Star's comment, opting not to becoming goaded by the civilian any further. Instead, he turned his attention to the black coach, nodding reluctantly to Elias' suggestion of working together. 

"Mr. Techno and... ah, whoever you two are... you lot should stay back." Gold added, gesturing to Techno, Lory, and Star. "There's no need to risk getting you three hurt." 

Suddenly one of the coach doors swung open. A tiny, skinny foreleg attempted to step out. Despite moving about to find something solid, the tiny cloven hoof only found air. There was a somewhat squeaky huff, as whoever it was pulled her leg back into the stage coach. One of the doors on the opposite side flung open and closed just as quickly, producing a giant rat the size of small adult pony. The red beady eyed creature, missing its brown fur on the middle third of its body, scampered quickly around the coach just in front of the first open door. 

Satisfied, the deer stepped onto the giant rat's back and out onto the cobblestone street like he were some kind of stepping stool. The reindeer doe was an ashen grey, with a ruby red mane around her neck, and a sparkling set of similarly red antlers. They were both a stark contrast to her white belly and sky blue eyes. 

She stood up straight, prim and proper, facing the group as if expecting something. Gold merely rose a brow. 

Techno then tilted his head with a confused expression as he was going through his memory to see who the deer was. The deer seemed very familiar to him like the deer was someone he met back before the outbreak...

TU: Uhh have I met you before? It's just you seem extremely familiar to me like we met or were working together before the outbreak.

1 hour ago, GoldieS said:

"Luv I don't know who you are but if you plan on hurtin us, you have made a grave mistake." Elias said, a small glowing red circle of energy hovering in front of his left paw.

IMG_5826.thumb.JPG.98e8996722b7f16e5d7919e3f64adffc.JPG 

Edited by Biohazarddallas
  • Brohoof 1

"Why of course, darling," The doe replied to Techno with a coy smile, turning around for a moment to wiggle her flank and puffy tail. "What, you don't remember a lovely doe like myself? You helped me translate and interpret some old alchemical and arcane formulas. Math was never really my strong suit."

"Oh come now, never something so crass, I'm a doe of class after all." She replied to Elias. 

The doe stamped her tiny hoof on the ground several times. It barely made a sound, since she was quite small and petite, but the giant rat it was meant for heard it perfectly. He rushed over to the stage coach and hopped in. After only a few seconds, he hopped back out with a rope in his paws. One by one, a group of foals was lead out on a leash behind the rat as he stopped beside his master. Two colts, and one filly, all quite terrified. 

"A good reliable acquaintance of mine tells me you lot are interested in making deals tonight. Who wouldn't want to pass up on that offer?" She giggled, placing a hoof over her snout as she did. "He's still interested by the way, but... I have another offer. Interested in hearing a lovely doe like myself, or are one of you just going to try and attack me?"

Edited by GoldieS
  • Brohoof 1