Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Sinister Soil

GoldieS

2 minutes ago, GoldieS said:

Biohazarddallas @Driz @silvermoon15000 @Star48955 @Techno Universal

"Why of course, darling," The doe replied to Techno with a coy smile, turning around for a moment to wiggle her flank and puffy tail. "Come now, you don't remember a lovely doe like myself? You helped me translate and interpret some old alchemical and arcane formulas. Math was never really my strong suit."

"Oh come now, never something so crass, I'm a doe of class after all." She replied to Elias. 

The doe stamped her tiny hoof on the ground several times. It barely made a sound, since she was quite small and petite, but the giant rat it was meant for heard it perfectly. He rushed over to the stage coach and hopped in. After only a few seconds, he hopped back out with a rope in his paws. One by one, a group of foals was lead out on a leash behind the rat as he stopped beside his master. Two colts, and one filly, all quite terrified. 

"A good reliable acquaintance of mine tells me you lot are interested in making deals tonight. Who wouldn't want to pass up on that offer?" She giggled, placing a hoof over her snout as she did. "He's still interested by the way, but... I have another offer. Interested in hearing a lovely doe like myself, or are one of you just going to try and attack me?"

The deer then jogged something in Techno's memory...

TU: Well really to be honest when I think about it you were the inspiration for a number of my projects! It's like there was one project that literally was going to be a new fabric that could be given it's own intelligence and magical properties plus I was even planning to create a cape out of it but the project never went beyond the blueprints and consepts because of the outbreak. Though this cape that I found here is literally identical to the one from the original blueprints except for the strange patterns on it. It's like someone found all my blueprints and consepts and now they're trying to continue my work in secrecy. Like I guess that explains of how all every paper of information just mysteriously disappeared between when I was forced to abandon my lab and when my lab bunt down. It's like an urban explorer entered my lab when it was abandoned and they took everything in attempt to continue my work.

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, GoldieS said:

"Oh come now, never something so crass, I'm a doe of class after all." She replied to Elias. 

The doe stamped her tiny hoof on the ground several times. It barely made a sound, since she was quite small and petite, but the giant rat it was meant for heard it perfectly. He rushed over to the stage coach and hopped in. After only a few seconds, he hopped back out with a rope in his paws. One by one, a group of foals was lead out on a leash behind the rat as he stopped beside his master. Two colts, and one filly, all quite terrified. 

"A good reliable acquaintance of mine tells me you lot are interested in making deals tonight. Who wouldn't want to pass up on that offer?" She giggled, placing a hoof over her snout as she did. "He's still interested by the way, but... I have another offer. Interested in hearing a lovely doe like myself, or are one of you just going to try and attack me?"

Lory leaned slightly backwards upon seeing the group of foals, shocked. She still didn't quite understand what kind of deal Elias sought with those demons. but now she had an incredibly bad feeling about it all. Just why were those children involved in it, and what purpose would they serve for that mysterious doe to achieve her goals? Lory's gut feeling signaled danger in the air.

She turned her head slowly to face Elias: each and every movement she made with added caution. "...'Ey Dr.Weird... If I were you, bud, I'd hear her out first..." She suggested. "Don't you dare try anything stupid now."

• Brohoof 2

8 hours ago, GoldieS said:

"Why of course, darling," The doe replied to Techno with a coy smile, turning around for a moment to wiggle her flank and puffy tail. "What, you don't remember a lovely doe like myself? You helped me translate and interpret some old alchemical and arcane formulas. Math was never really my strong suit."

"Listen luv I only have a deal with Napoxal. No one else, though it seems you've forced my hand. I'll hear you out."

• Brohoof 1

"Yes, but perhaps you should lock things up next time so that doesn't happen. Can't have others running around with my formulas and such." She replied to Techno, before turning to the others.

"Your friend is right, it wouldn't be wise to do something foolish right now. Especially when I have twelve other little urchins at home, just crying for their little 'mommies'. Ugh, disgusting. Anyway, think of this as a deal brokered by Napoxal." The doe motioned over for her rat companion, who produced a small note to give to her. "Anyways, when I heard there was a capable group of adventurers out and about, I knew I had to capitalize. So, enough explanation. I'm looking for a large crate, has 'Calico' and 'Northwatch' printed in red on the side. There's probably a few other fancy marks and seals on it, you'll know it when you see it. You can find it in the Canterlot castle dungeon."

She tossed the note away, but the rat jumped to grab it. "Bring it to me, and do so without alerting the guards or those princesses. Napoxal has additional information should you need it. Are we understood my lovely little mortals?"

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, GoldieS said:

"Yes, but perhaps you should lock things up next time so that doesn't happen. Can't have others running around with my formulas and such." She replied to Techno, before turning to the others.

"Your friend is right, it wouldn't be wise to do something foolish right now. Especially when I have twelve other little urchins at home, just crying for their little 'mommies'. Ugh, disgusting. Anyway, think of this as a deal brokered by Napoxal." The doe motioned over for her rat companion, who produced a small note to give to her. "Anyways, when I heard there was a capable group of adventurers out and about, I knew I had to capitalize. So, enough explanation. I'm looking for a large crate, has 'Calico' and 'Northwatch' printed in red on the side. There's probably a few other fancy marks and seals on it, you'll know it when you see it. You can find it in the Canterlot castle dungeon."

She tossed the note away, but the rat jumped to grab it. "Bring it to me, and do so without alerting the guards or those princesses. Napoxal has additional information should you need it. Are we understood my lovely little mortals?"

TU: Yeah it's just I never got time to lock everything up as I literally just had to run out of there and out of the city as the army invariably the city. I was lucky to escape it alive and the majority of the population in the city got killed in that invasion. So really I've been alone all this time as all of my friends have been missing or confirmed dead when the invasion happened plus I only had a moments notice to escape that place. Anyways I believe that crate sounds like an emergency wepon crate and those contain extremely powerful and often magic based wepons. Like who knows what will be in the crate that's under Cantralot right now. Anyways we may need the extra information to figure out where it is down there as it's literally an infinite labyrinth of tunnels down there.

• Brohoof 1

Lory looked at the doe with an annoyed look on her face.

"...What, are we obliged to follow your every command now just because you have a buncha foals hostage? Pfft!" She let out a sarcastic chuckle. "I might have a better solution, Antlers." She then levitated her lead pipe, brandishing it. "I could bash your face in right now, take those kids and your dumb crate. How does that sound?"

At first, Lory was worried that shady figure that appeared from the carriage could potentially mean trouble. She decided to wait and listen to what the doe had to say, but after having heard it, the pink unicorn mare didn't want to agree to her biddings. Being ordered around by someone else, by far, was one of her least favorite things to do.

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, GoldieS said:

"There are two sides to every deal luv, and here's mine. We'll get your crate, in exchange I never have to see your ugly face again and every single one of those kids get set free." Elias said, the seriousness in his voice evident. 

• Brohoof 1

"Well you could, little brute," The doe replied to Lory. "But... that wouldn't net you those tasty little morsels I have hidden away. I consider myself a rather effective combatant, perhaps even capable of dealing with all of you boobs. However, why take the risk hmm? Think of my captives as bargaining chips, when I don't need them for anything else that is. In the demon world, I suppose you could think of those remaining little souls as currency, and the other twelve are stored away in my bank."

The doe gave a victorious smirk, an arrogant one, directed towards Lory. "Besides, I doubt you would have much use for the crate. It's not carrying any weapons or equipment, nothing like that, not that I would tell you what's in it." The last she directed towards Techno. 

The doe tisked at Elias' demands though. "You drive such a hard bargain, don't you? Why, how could I ever cope with those terms?"

She waved her hoof, prompting the rat to take the foals back into the stage coach. "Deal. They're yours. However, don't open the crate, don't look in it, don't even try to scan it, just bring it to me fully in tact, and fifteen of those little urchins are yours."

The doe gave a polite and vary practiced bow, before making her way towards the open door to the coach. The rat lowered himself so she could climb back up. 

• Brohoof 2

15 minutes ago, GoldieS said:

The doe tisked at Elias' demands though. "You drive such a hard bargain, don't you? Why, how could I ever cope with those terms?"

She waved her hoof, prompting the rat to take the foals back into the stage coach. "Deal. They're yours. However, don't open the crate, don't look in it, don't even try to scan it, just bring it to me fully in tact, and fifteen of those little urchins are yours."

The doe gave a polite and vary practiced bow, before making her way towards the open door to the coach. The rat lowered himself so she could climb back up. 

@GoldieS

"I don't know if you've heard luv, but I'm a nasty piece o work to double cross, suggest you remember that." Elias remarked as she entered her carriage.

Edited by Biohazarddallas
  • Brohoof 1

16 minutes ago, GoldieS said:

"Well you could, little brute," The doe replied to Lory. "But... that wouldn't net you those tasty little morsels I have hidden away. I consider myself a rather effective combatant, perhaps even capable of dealing with all of you boobs. However, why take the risk hmm? Think of my captives as bargaining chips, when I don't need them for anything else that is. In the demon world, I suppose you could think of those remaining little souls as currency, and the other twelve are stored away in my bank."

The doe gave a victorious smirk, an arrogant one, directed towards Lory. "Besides, I doubt you would have much use for the crate. It's not carrying any weapons or equipment, nothing like that, not that I would tell you what's in it." The last she directed towards Techno. 

TU:Yeah though it would automatically trigger my memory if there's anything in the crate from my old proposed projects. So it would basically tell me if there was something special in there without me doing anything but still there might be some more amazing stuff down there! Like maybe whoever made my cape here made several more like this one and put them all around equestria!

• Brohoof 1

Lory clicked her tongue before sheathing back her weapon. "...Can you believe that chick?" She asked the others in disbelief, as she watched the doe going back inside the coach. Sighing, she then turned around to face Elias.

"So what are ya gonna do, kitty?... Dance to her rhythm and go get the package?" The mare brought a hoof to her chin, becoming pensive.

loryThink.png.7245c7412d7b1393b6d8acc160cc6109.png

"You have some pretty damn shady friends, don'cha?" She chuckled. "Guess it's what you'd expect from doing business with the underworld."

• Brohoof 2

20 minutes ago, Driz said:

Lory clicked her tongue before sheathing back her weapon. "...Can you believe that chick?" She asked the others in disbelief, as she watched the doe going back inside the coach. Sighing, she then turned around to face Elias.

"So what are ya gonna do, kitty?... Dance to her rhythm and go get the package?" The mare brought a hoof to her chin, becoming pensive.

loryThink.png.7245c7412d7b1393b6d8acc160cc6109.png

"You have some pretty damn shady friends, don'cha?" She chuckled. "Guess it's what you'd expect from doing business with the underworld."

"First we need a little bit more information on who this doe is. Then we get the crate." Elias said to Lory. "However" he turned to Gold "I don't particularly trust you." 

• Brohoof 1

The doe slammed the door to the carriage closed without replying to Elias' warning. The coach team all suddenly reared up and started forward, pulling at an intense pace to thunder past the group. The rat creature had no time to get in himself, forced to jump onto the side and latch on as the stage coach rumbled away and into the fog. Gradually, the fog began to dissipate, the darkness and the dim lamps of the streets once again visible at the intersection. 

"You shouldn't, because we're not getting it for her." Gold concluded with a scowl, glaring after where the coach had gone. "You lot are going to the dungeon, and the guard and I are going to deal with this problem, since all of you like summoning demons."

He turned around to look them all over. "Colts and fillies all over Equestria, the one's out on the streets, keep claiming a black stage coach is showing up at night to take their friends away. She promises them food, shelter, a warm bed, you name it. She's taken more than twelve or fifteen... but she gives a different false name every time, if at all."

"Anyway, let's go. You can explain to the princess why you're summoning dangerous creatures in the middle of the night." He stated, pointing in the direction of the castle. 

Without waiting for them to make a move, he channeled his magic to draw his sword in a threatening manner. He used it to point towards the castle. 

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, GoldieS said:

The doe slammed the door to the carriage closed without replying to Elias' warning. The coach team all suddenly reared up and started forward, pulling at an intense pace to thunder past the group. The rat creature had no time to get in himself, forced to jump onto the side and latch on as the stage coach rumbled away and into the fog. Gradually, the fog began to dissipate, the darkness and the dim lamps of the streets once again visible at the intersection. 

"You shouldn't, because we're not getting it for her." Gold concluded with a scowl, glaring after where the coach had gone. "You lot are going to the dungeon, and the guard and I are going to deal with this problem, since all of you like summoning demons."

He turned around to look them all over. "Colts and fillies all over Equestria, the one's out on the streets, keep claiming a black stage coach is showing up at night to take their friends away. She promises them food, shelter, a warm bed, you name it. She's taken more than twelve or fifteen... but she gives a different false name every time, if at all."

"Anyway, let's go. You can explain to the princess why you're summoning dangerous creatures in the middle of the night." He stated, pointing in the direction of the castle. 

Without waiting for them to make a move, he channeled his magic to draw his sword in a threatening manner. He used it to point towards the castle. 

"Actually, we already have." Elias retorted "Luna has hired me as an independent investigator into what's going on. My methods are none of her business." He said with a smug smile, "but by all means let's pay her a visit if it will get you off my back." 

• Brohoof 1

TU: Yeah let's just go!

Techno then followed Gold slowly moving in the direction he was pointing waiting for him to move...

• Brohoof 1

"If you are working under contract with her majesty, then your methods ARE her business." Gold growled in response to Elias' retort. "Especially if you're summoning demons in the city, let alone foal abducting ones!" 

Gold shook his head, following after the others as they seemed to gladly move back in the direction of the castle. The darkness wasn't at all letting up, and neither the moon nor the stars did anything to help. As they walked, there was the eary sensation of numerous someone's watching them. 

"I don't know who you lot think you are, or who I am for that matter, but the Burning Crusade isn't just some group of random guards. You ever heard of the police?" He asked a bit sarcastically. "We, along with the Night Watch, are the elite branches of the guard that deal with matters like this. We have the resources, the numbers, and the training to back all that up. And, most importantly, we do answer to the public and her majesties."

"You think you can do whatever you want... but guess what, you can't." He concluded as they entered the castle once again, traveling down those same halls as before but no longer with any need to sneak about. 

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, GoldieS said:

"If you are working under contract with her majesty, then your methods ARE her business." Gold growled in response to Elias' retort. "Especially if you're summoning demons in the city, let alone foal abducting ones!" 

Gold shook his head, following after the others as they seemed to gladly move back in the direction of the castle. The darkness wasn't at all letting up, and neither the moon nor the stars did anything to help. As they walked, there was the eary sensation of numerous someone's watching them. 

"I don't know who you lot think you are, or who I am for that matter, but the Burning Crusade isn't just some group of random guards. You ever heard of the police?" He asked a bit sarcastically. "We, along with the Night Watch, are the elite branches of the guard that deal with matters like this. We have the resources, the numbers, and the training to back all that up. And, most importantly, we do answer to the public and her majesties."

"You think you can do whatever you want... but guess what, you can't." He concluded as they entered the castle once again, traveling down those same halls as before but no longer with any need to sneak about. 

"One, I never summoned that one, she just showed up. Two, Luna knows how I do things. She's even worked with me personally one time or another." Elias said as they walked, "And three, Celesta's cronies don't usually take such a direct role in the matters of the lunar variety. So in addition to your professed hatred of myself, how do you even have any authority in this?" He added, glancing at Gold questioningly. 

• Brohoof 1

"Guards and elite officers have the same authority no matter the time of day. I would respect the decisions of a Night Watch agent just as much during the day as I would at night. It's more of specialization and shifts, along with pledging loyalty to one of the princesses, rather than jurisdiction. We often work side by side. Tonight, however, I was following a lead on my assigned case" Gold replied. 

The group waited at the door to be ushered in by the guards. They had barred the group entry, most likely due to some official meeting with Luna and the various organizations operating during her time of duty. Nothing clandestine, merely the nature of her job. 

"I may be working at night, but I've never seen an officer stop their work just because the sun went down." He added, standing up straight and tall as he waited to be allowed entry into the throne room. 

• Brohoof 1

"Guards and elite officers have the same authority no matter the time of day. I would respect the decisions of a Night Watch agent just as much during the day as I would at night. It's more of specialization and shifts, along with pledging loyalty to one of the princesses, rather than jurisdiction. We often work side by side. Tonight, however, I was following a lead on my assigned case" Gold replied. 

The group waited at the door to be ushered in by the guards. They had barred the group entry, most likely due to some official meeting with Luna and the various organizations operating during her time of duty. Nothing clandestine, merely the nature of her job. 

"I may be working at night, but I've never seen an officer stop their work just because the sun went down." He added, standing up straight and tall as he waited to be allowed entry into the throne room. 

Techno then said to Gold...

TU: Yeah to be honest the princess would probably be interested in my cape here

• Brohoof 1

@Techno Universal

"Careful with that," Gold warned Techno. "I mean, anyone can offer a princess a gift, but there's a process. Once they get something, the guards always scrutinize the gifts. You know, just to be sure. The princesses usually just accept things out of kindness, but if you don't want your cape to end up in a box somewhere in a castle storeroom, I'd hold onto it or offer it in a more official capacity."

17 minutes ago, GoldieS said:

@Techno Universal

"Careful with that," Gold warned Techno. "I mean, anyone can offer a princess a gift, but there's a process. Once they get something, the guards always scrutinize the gifts. You know, just to be sure. The princesses usually just accept things out of kindness, but if you don't want your cape to end up in a box somewhere in a castle storeroom, I'd hold onto it or offer it in a more official capacity."

TU: Well really Gold I'm just thinking that they would want to investigate and examine it because of how it has magical properties. Though I would probably need my cape for battle as you've seen what it can do!

• Brohoof 1

"Oooooh, color me scared." Lory told Gold, sarcasm overflowing. "So you're what ponies call the 'good guys' in those comic book stories I've read, eh? Good on ya, good on ya..." She snorted. "Look, Superpony... I've dealt with you guys before. I've been to jail before. Where I come from, is like a constant warzone between your crew and my crew. That thing you said about us not being able to to what we want?..." She shook her head while tsking. "That's just your way of saying 'I'm gonna put you under arrest because we think our points of view matter more than yours.' " She stated, explicitly imposing her opinion.

"I just find it curious how you've been dead-on our flanks for the past couple o' hours when you got much more important problems to solve, like, I don't know, hell being loose and buckin' demons wreaking havoc across the nation?" 

• Brohoof 2

StarSnow glanced at Gold out of the corner of her eye and smirked.

If he tries to arrest us again, he'll have to deal with Luna.And if it comes to it, we can just say I'm...an agent of the lunar princess.Or something.Technically, as Luna's adopted daughter, I have the authority to throw him in the dungeon.So, I think we're good.

• Brohoof 2

@Star48955

The three guards had left to try and find the 'Templar' that had taken up the case. They seemed reluctant, but followed Luna's orders regardless. Some time passed before a bat pony at the entrance entered through the main door to the throne room, bowing respectfully. 

"My lady, your daughter has returned with the Templar." He replied, just as the group was admitted in. 

"It's not about point of view..." Gold replied, furrowing his brow at Lory. "It's a matter of law. As far as I'm concerned, you lot have already broken several. You ran from the guards without giving your names, before they could even properly interview you. Then, I walk up on you at the intersection, and you've summoned not one, but two demons. What, do you think you all can just walk away from that without any repercussions? Since you did so without any hesitation, I'm curious about how many other laws you've broken recently."

They were finally ushered into the throne room, Gold stepping through first to render a practiced and respectful bow to Luna. He waited for her to speak first of course, standing up straight and proper in his uniform. 

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, GoldieS said:

@Star48955

The three guards had left to try and find the 'Templar' that had taken up the case. They seemed reluctant, but followed Luna's orders regardless. Some time passed before a bat pony at the entrance entered through the main door to the throne room, bowing respectfully. 

"My lady, your daughter has returned with the Templar." He replied, just as the group was admitted in. 

"It's not about point of view..." Gold replied, furrowing his brow at Lory. "It's a matter of law. As far as I'm concerned, you lot have already broken several. You ran from the guards without giving your names, before they could even properly interview you. Then, I walk up on you at the intersection, and you've summoned not one, but two demons. What, do you think you all can just walk away from that without any repercussions? Since you did so without any hesitation, I'm curious about how many other laws you've broken recently."

They were finally ushered into the throne room, Gold stepping through first to render a practiced and respectful bow to Luna. He waited for her to speak first of course, standing up straight and proper in his uniform. 

Techno then stepped in to the throne room behind Gold and he bowed for Luna himself. He then stood up looking powerful in his cape plus he also looked at Luna with a friendly smile like he was expecting her to remember him from when he was doing magic development and research...