Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Good Things

Meeps

Has anyone had anything good happen to them or someone else recently? Something that made your heart melt even just a little?

I was in the grocery store a while back and saw someone pay for someone else's groceries when they didn't have enough money to pay for it all. Kind of cool that charitable acts like that still happen, it can be hard to remember the good things when we're blasted by so much negativity!

• Brohoof 2

Over the Labor Day weekend my brother was on a long road trip and stopped at a gas station that, for some unfathomable reason, wouldn't accept his credit card. It was in the middle of nowhere and he didn't have enough cash. But someone standing in the checkout line walked up, plopped down some money and said he'd take care of it. My brother was obviously extremely grateful because otherwise he'd have been stranded. The guy just told him he wanted everyone to get home okay that weekend.

Angels come in all shapes and sizes. Awesome. :twi:

• Brohoof 2

15 hours ago, SparklingSwirls said:

My teacher from last year made me a coffee cake for my birthday on Wednesday! :D  :nom: 

For sure one of the best surprises I've ever received :P 

That is honestly very sweet and very cool! is coffee cake a favorite of yours?

19 hours ago, Dreambiscuit said:

Over the Labor Day weekend my brother was on a long road trip and stopped at a gas station that, for some unfathomable reason, wouldn't accept his credit card. It was in the middle of nowhere and he didn't have enough cash. But someone standing in the checkout line walked up, plopped down some money and said he'd take care of it. My brother was obviously extremely grateful because otherwise he'd have been stranded. The guy just told him he wanted everyone to get home okay that weekend.

Angels come in all shapes and sizes. Awesome. :twi:

It's times when a stranger's help made a big difference that make me smile the most. That is awesome.

• Brohoof 1

One event does stick out in my mind a bit, I was watching an episode of the People's Court, and the guy that was sued, at the end of the episode (the episode was revolving around car repairs), the repairmen offered the plaintiff one of his used cars to just have! I thought man what a nice guy, even after being sued he wanted to help the guy out.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Well, a few days ago I couldn't find my favorite hat and thought I left it at a water park I was at recently, but @Cyclone was going to order the same hat off Amazon and surprise me with it....until I found the original one, that is. In a closet at home. :-P