Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Hunters of the Damned OOC

Gabriel

Yes, I have read through Virgils bio. :P But I meant like, how's he integrated into the Fallout scheme of things? I guess he's pretty good as he is though, as anything that happens in you characters history could happen here too as we don't really know how things went down overseas when the megaspells hit. Anything you'd like to mention though?

Then he'd have to be a ghoul since the megaspell incident was over 200 years ago. But hey, he could still be a sailor, no? Maybe the sea faring tradition was preserved through the centuries in the islands where he was eventually born and became a captain just like in you original backstory? (Just giving ideas here. Sorry if it comes across as pushy. :adorkable:)

Edited by Corvino

Aight, sounds pretty good! If you are uncertain about something just ask straight away!

@The Cerberus & @silvermoon15000 How do you like the plotline I made up? Any suggestions? And silver, who's your character?

Notice: We are still looking for members to all of you lurkers out there! Don't be afraid to hop in if this seems like a thing you'd be into!

• Brohoof 1

36 minutes ago, Corvino said:

Aight, sounds pretty good! If you are uncertain about something just ask straight away!

@The Cerberus & @silvermoon15000 How do you like the plotline I made up? Any suggestions? And silver, who's your character?

Notice: We are still looking for members to all of you lurkers out there! Don't be afraid to hop in if this seems like a thing you'd be into!

Ok so I like the plot, but our name: Alicorn Stompers, sounds a little immature, we could probably use something else, like Alicorn doesn't have to be in the name...we could have, Hunters of the Damned or just straight up Hunters of Equestria...and as for my character I'm gonna make it up on here so give me a bit.

• Brohoof 1

My Character:

Name: Nighteye

Race: unicorn

Appearance: slim/muscular build, amber colored eyes, black fur, shoulder length blue mane with a silver streak.

Cutiemark: crosshairs with a hawk's eye in the middle.

Personality: quiet and serious he speaks very little, will protect his allies, usually a lone wolf type.

Apparel: a tan hooded trench coat that covers everything but his eyes (which look like they glow) and his muzzle.

Weapons: 

Nightstalker: a lever action rifle with a sniper sight and silencer, has superior range and does double damage when past 300 yards.

Secondary is a 6 shot revolver and he also has a bowie knife.

Backstory: being born out of a group of gunners, Nighteye quickly learned how to use any gun in the wasteland thanks to his mother. He favored a lever action rifle and carved the name Nightstalker into the stock and modified it to be a sniper and mid range variant. His first trophy was a revolver that he had taken from a rival gunner group leader, his first kill at age 14. As he grew older he wanted to change his life and one day it did, but not the way he wanted it to change. His mother who was aged and his group of gunners were murdered by a group of alicorns that wanted their land. They left the scared 17 year old colt to leave a message to all gunners, big mistake on their part as he was a pony of revenge. Using his rifle he made his way to a top bounty hunter, earning the call sign, "ghost" for any trace of him was never found and when most ponies saw him and turned away for a moment he vanished. He is now a really well known bounty hunter, and once he heard of the beacon to kill off alicorns, he couldn't pass up his opportunity for revenge.

• Brohoof 1

Really liking it! Seems like our group is going to be a full-blown merc squad! And yeah, I have to agree with the name. (Myself thought it was pretty badass though. :adorkable:) I will change it to something more 'cunning'.

So, as the main questline seems to be somewhat set in stone, I'd like to discuss how the rp progresses (including possible side quests and so on). I think the best way would be to just to start off the roleplay with my long opener when we are ready and see how the characters sync with each other. From there we can figure stuff on the fly, like for a generic example: " A group of ponies needs help keeping their own against raiders along the road" and so on.

• Brohoof 3

5 minutes ago, Corvino said:

Really liking it! Seems like our group is going to be a full-blown merc squad! And yeah, I have to agree with the name. (Myself thought it was pretty badass though. :adorkable:) I will change it to something more 'cunning'.

So, as the main questline seems to be somewhat set in stone, I'd like to discuss how the rp progresses (including possible side quests and so on). I think the best way would be to just to start off the roleplay with my long opener when we are ready and see how the characters sync with each other. From there we can figure stuff on the fly, like for a generic example: " A group of ponies needs help keeping their own against raiders along the road" and so on.

Yeah, I like that idea.

• Brohoof 1

Unimportant message. Will be posting my OC here as well since the official place for them looks a bit yucky thanks to the paragraphing not really working 100%.

Image:

Spoiler

XIP51S5.jpg

Name: Junker (birth name RockyRoads)

Species: Earth Pony

Appearance: Junker is fully concealed in a custom power armor. It only faintly resembles the signature armor of the Steel Rangers as the hind legs and tail armor are of the standard SR model. The armor consists of thick, unpainted metal with rust forming in several spots. He is rarely seen out of his armor so not many know what he looks like under it. Even if he did get out to do his basic necessities, he'd still be fully concealed in a black, helmeted jumpsuit. His battle saddle has two weapons attached to it, one on each side: a 5 mm minigun on his left and a grenade chaingun on his right. 

Cutie Mark: No one really knows what his special talent is as most only know him by his adopted name, Junker, rather than his real name RockyRoads (no relation to Crossroads). Maybe his road is rocky, (metaphorically) and he excels at adapting to situations? Or maybe he just likes baking rocky roads? (Secretly it's the second one and his cutiemark is a rocky road cake)

Personality: Junker might seem like an awfully deranged pony on the first glance, mostly because of his absolute lack of moral compass and/or his equal lack of situational awareness. He is quite skilled in the arts of combat but it is more often than necessary countered by his general cluelessness.

He is not a gentle giant though, and sees every other living and lifeless being as a mere object just waiting to be taken advantage of. Therefore Junker is not to be trusted when traveling alone with him, because if you drop, don't expect any help from him. He might come to you, but only to loot you from valuables and proceed to leave you as you were. Once a raider, always a raider.

Backstory: RockyRoads was born into the Steel Rangers of the Manehattan Contingent. He was well taken care of and loved by his parents, going through the standard route of progression and education from initiate to a knight. He originally wanted to be the "best cake baker of the Steel rangers!" but there was little practical use for such things. He was extremely good at it though. It was on his first actual field mission to recover lost tech that his life took a twist however. When his squad mates were recovering the said technological mumbo jumbo artifact from the 15th floor of a skyscraper he did something no one called for. He opened direct fire at his teammates without a pint of remorse.

Now, there are many theories on why he did this, though the best one is quite obvious as he grabbed the artifact and defected to a local raider group. Later he was seen with a big, loaded and polished grenade chaingun that had "prize" written all over it. (Metaphorically). 

He later earned the nickname "Junker" as he continued this vicious route of prize hunting, attaching all and everything to his power armor. At the peak of his adventures he had road signs and chains wrapped all around him and a piece of road railing chained to his chest armor, only later adapting a more simplified style after realizing that you can't really outrun a mini nuke when you are wearing a junkyard.

Eventually he defected from the raiders too. Reason being an argument with the warboss over the subject of "who can keep the spork that we just stole from the local settlers." Needless to say, it ended up in a heavy shootout and nowadays Junker travels the wastelands alone, in the eternal search of sweet upgrades. 

Edited by Corvino

10 hours ago, Corvino said:

I'm fine with the plot line :) for the name i have no comment.

Also, I will edit my character's post a little because I will add the weapons he uses to it. 

And lastly, how many players are you thinking you want? because what I have noticed is that big RPs have habit of dying out until DM is making sure nobody gets left behind or there's posting order that is followed.  

That's a good point. We have 4 as of current and I think it is a good squad size by itself. I am aware that larger rp's die out when people go inactive/drop out but can't deny it would be interesting to have yet another cool character in this.

Though if y'all agree that enough is enough we could close this.

• Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, Corvino said:

That's a good point. We have 4 as of current and I think it is a good squad size by itself. I am aware that larger rp's die out when people go inactive/drop out but can't deny it would be interesting to have yet another cool character in this.

Though if y'all agree that enough is enough we could close this.

I'll leave the choice for you and the others but I would be aright with us 4. (also, I now have updated the character sheet)

• Brohoof 1

Don't worry about it. I will be keeping a strict post order policy so you should be able to post your rp whenever you have the inspiration for it. (As long as it doesn't take days on end.)

• Brohoof 2

12 hours ago, Corvino said:

Don't worry about it. I will be keeping a strict post order policy so you should be able to post your rp whenever you have the inspiration for it. (As long as it doesn't take days on end.)

I agree, about everything, I am ready when you are.

Alright, I think we are set then! Expect a new rp to pop out on the rp section. Namely "Hunters of the Damned" since it was the better name provided by silver. I will tag it on this threads OP.

The PO would be the order of joining, so after me goes Silver, then Cerberus and then Superwholock.

Edited by Corvino
  • Brohoof 1

Uh oh, one more thing though. Am I going set the rp on the regular place or the "advanced roleplays"? I am aware what they are but I am asking you guys if you'd like to to go slow and detailed or fast? I am very invested in this myself and will be posting pretty large posts for the most part, seeing that I control the current NPC and the upcoming NPC's as well as my own OC.

(And again, remember that the content is to be kept Safe For Work, so no gutting anyone please. :D)

Edited by Corvino

15 minutes ago, Corvino said:

Uh oh, one more thing though. Am I going set the rp on the regular place or the "advanced roleplays"? I am aware what they are but I am asking you guys if you'd like to to go slow and detailed or fast? I am very invested in this myself and will be posting pretty large posts for the most part, seeing that I control the current NPC and the upcoming NPC's as well as my own OC.

(And again, remember that the content is to be kept Safe For Work, so no gutting anyone please. :D)

Regular in my opinion. I'm not good enough RPlayer to be on Advanced :P 

• Brohoof 1

Okay, did the Opener Post. Should be a nice evening read. :D

I am also changing the name of this thread to "Hunters of the Damned" to avoid any future confusion.

EDIT: Just remember the PO. Corvino -> Silver -> Cerberus -> Superwholock (Can't stress this enough because no one likes being skipped.)

Edited by Corvino
  • Brohoof 1