Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Biohazard (OOC/Searching)

silvermoon15000

Its been several years since Equestria was invaded with a virus that turned more than 3/4 of the population into flesh eating zombies. An island filled with survivors is all that remains of civilization, that the princesses know of. With most of the magic gone, nopony even knows what Equestria looks like, so the princesses gathered up what was left of the Equestria Defense Force (EDF) and asked for six volunteers to go back to the mainland and find out what was happening.

A unicorn wearing an armored police uniform stands in front of you, his navy blue fur matching the uniform. His amver eyes stare daggers into each of you,

"You are all brave to be joining me on this mission, I honestly thought I would be going alone, but you all have proved me wrong. I am Seargent Silvermoon of the EDF, and I will be your commanding officer, what we are tasked with is a recon mission. We are to scope out as much as possible while engaging hostile targets, if we manage to find a non-hostile we will either avoid or engage in conversation. Each of you will be equipped with a standard SPARK-L Assault Rifle, a side arm, a knife, and a weapon of your choosing, you may customize your rifle and side arm with what you want. You will also be caring for supplies such as water, food, and ammunition, oh and one more device, a watch, but it holds a radar, ammo count, and a map. Your uniform will be made of armor that can block one bite from these things, minus the neck and joints, it will also have a built in flash light that automatically clicks on in dark areas, you can manually shut it off. Finally you will be given medical supplies and an ear piece used for communication. We leave in a day, get anything you need done and rendezvous at the helicopter at 6500 AM...understood, then move out!"

I need five members

Slot 1: @Superwholock

Slot 2

Slot 3

Slot 4

Slot 5

Here is your application/file.

Name:

Race: (only canon races please, no alicorns)

Appearance: (pic or no pic)

Personality: (either brand new or an OC page)

Specialty: (sniper, hoof-to-hoof, demolitions)

Attachments for SPARK-L:

Side arm: (pistol, smg)

Attachments for side arm:

Special weapon: (katana, grenade launcher, just something the character carries, if not add another primary or side arm)

Other: (any further information)

Finally the SPARK-L can be switched between auto or select fire.

Otherwise hope you decide to join. Thanks for checking this RP out.

Edited by silvermoon15000

Name: Virgil

Race: Earth Pony

Appearance: Virgil.png.e5cb6bfeec94e9c0c4144092723ede8d.png

Personality: Virgil is a master at hiding his feelings. Mostly he does it for others, whether to help them remain calm or to let them freak out. He tends to internalize everything and most people find it hard to read him. Despite all that, Virgil is a very warm and affectionate person. He's loyal and dependable, able to keep a level head even in the worst situations. He does what he says he will, no matter what it costs him. He always puts others first, whether it's his crew or his family, though to him they're one in the same. Consequentially, Virgil tends to take the blame for anything that goes wrong with things he's involved in, whether or not it was actually his fault. He always has an open mind when it comes to planning and is very much an 'out of the box' thinker. He's resourceful and inventive, whether it's with his sword, his gun, hoof to hoof, or just a simple trap. He'll use anything and everything. 

Specialty: Hoof-to-hoof

Attachments for SPARK-L: Auto

Side arm: Pistol

Attachments for side arm: Extended mag

Special weapon: A cutlass

Other: He's a pirate captain, or at least was until the outbreak which stole his entire home of Puerto Seguro, including his mom, step-father, and siblings. Most of his crew has died, either killed or suicide.

Edited by Superwholock
  • Brohoof 1

49 minutes ago, Superwholock said:

Name: Virgil

Race: Earth Pony

Appearance: Virgil.png.e5cb6bfeec94e9c0c4144092723ede8d.png

Personality: Virgil is a master at hiding his feelings. Mostly he does it for others, whether to help them remain calm or to let them freak out. He tends to internalize everything and most people find it hard to read him. Despite all that, Virgil is a very warm and affectionate person. He's loyal and dependable, able to keep a level head even in the worst situations. He does what he says he will, no matter what it costs him. He always puts others first, whether it's his crew or his family, though to him they're one in the same. Consequentially, Virgil tends to take the blame for anything that goes wrong with things he's involved in, whether or not it was actually his fault. He always has an open mind when it comes to planning and is very much an 'out of the box' thinker. He's resourceful and inventive, whether it's with his sword, his gun, hoof to hoof, or just a simple trap. He'll use anything and everything. 

Specialty: Hoof-to-hoof

Attachments for SPARK-L: Auto (idk what this actually means)

Side arm: Pistol

Attachments for side arm: Semi automatic

Special weapon: A cutlass

Other: He's a pirate captain, or at least was until the outbreak which stole his entire home of Puerto Seguro, including his mom, step-father, and siblings. Most of his crew has died, either killed or suicide.

The Attachments are like a scope or an extended magazine or suppressor ir silencer.

• 5 weeks later...

Hey, Silv. Sorry, I guess I’ll join this RP. 

Name: Swiftblade

Race: Griffon

Appearance: BD5D6297-BBE7-4DB3-8430-10DD5E7ADCBF.thumb.png.4080d6f0f26efeab588632b046cbe663.png

Personality: Snippy, untrusting

Specialty: Stealth/Infiltration, is good with his shortswords

Attachments for SPARK-L: silencer, laser target

Side arm: flashbang grenades (is this ok?)

Attachments for side arm: N/A

Special weapon: Double crystal shortswords (no magical and or special properties, these just are functional like swords and look cool)

Other: N/A

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, Chance said:

Hey, Silv. Sorry, I guess I’ll join this RP. 

Name: Swiftblade

Race: Griffon

Appearance: BD5D6297-BBE7-4DB3-8430-10DD5E7ADCBF.thumb.png.4080d6f0f26efeab588632b046cbe663.png

Personality: Snippy, untrusting

Specialty: Stealth/Infiltration, is good with his shortswords

Attachments for SPARK-L: silencer, laser target

Side arm: flashbang grenades (is this ok?)

Attachments for side arm: N/A

Special weapon: Double crystal shortswords (no magical and or special properties, these just are functional like swords and look cool)

Other: N/A

Your in

• Brohoof 1