Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Bath Time! How do you like it?

PlzDelete

I don't really bathe. Everytime, I end up kinda feeling squick about it but I can dig showers. I usually blast myself with hot water, suds up really quick, and rinse before switching to something colder. I like standing in cool, running water but the hot water makes me feel like I'm actually getting clean so it's a necessary evil.

Edited by Sky Shield
  • Brohoof 1

I love to take baths. It's super relaxing and I like to drop a few bath beads in there just to pamper myself. Bubble baths are just plain fun. I loved them when I was little and nothing has changed in that respect. I don't often have the time to fill the tub and luxuriate in there while my roomy bangs on the door, wondering why I'm camping in the bathroom all night, so I shower far more often. I enjoy a good hot shower too. It's not as fun as a good soak, but I like to get clean and feel like I've washed the world off myself. It's like a nice fresh start every day. 

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Dreambiscuit said:

I love to take baths. It's super relaxing and I like to drop a few bath beads in there just to pamper myself. Bubble baths are just plain fun. I loved them when I was little and nothing has changed in that respect. I don't often have the time to fill the tub and luxuriate in there while my roomy bangs on the door, wondering why I'm camping in the bathroom all night, so I shower far more often. I enjoy a good hot shower too. It's not as fun as a good soak, but I like to get clean and feel like I've washed the world off myself. It's like a nice fresh start every day. 

I agree! Especially washing the world off. 

• Brohoof 2

I don't take baths...don't like the idea of sitting in my own filth. :eww: Seriously, how do people feel clean after lounging in butt water? :blink:

I'm definitely a shower guy.

I'm pretty lucky--I live in an apartment with unlimited hot water. Only place I've ever lived where I don't have to worry about the water getting cold.

Edited by Kings&Hooves14
  • Brohoof 2

3 hours ago, Kings&Hooves14 said:

I don't take baths...don't like the idea of sitting in my own filth. :eww: Seriously, how do people feel clean after lounging in butt water? :blink:

I'm definitely a shower guy.

I'm pretty lucky--I live in an apartment with unlimited hot water. Only place I've ever lived where I don't have to worry about the water getting cold.

Lol butt water. You're lucky to have unlimited hot water. My apartment runs out fast in one bathroom but not the other. 

• Brohoof 2

When it comes to bath time, I love it! (Who doesn't right?) Though I usaully only take showers, not baths. (The last time I filled up the tub with water and had a "bath" I was a little kid.) But when I take my shower there's nothing like lathering up with a delicious smelling shampoo/bodywash, with warm water flowing down on you, and then of course there's the wonderful refreshing feeling afterwards once you're done. :D

Edited by Lucky Bolt
  • Brohoof 2

I only take baths when stressed or sick, I mostly take showers (though sometimes I just take a bath for the hell of it). I also prefer scolding hot water... well not scolding, but very warm water. Only time I ever use cold water is when I need to wake up for something, and I have time to do it.

• Brohoof 1

I love both baths and showers but I guess it's good that I don't have a bathtub cause I'd spend there way more time than necessary :P

The only con of not having a bathtub for me is that I can't use all those amazing bathbombs! :<

• 4 weeks later...

I only take showers because they're quicker, usually i use water that's surprisingly not on fire, i just turn it all the way then stand there blankly for half of the time

Btw they're around 10 minitues not to mention when its that hot my shower seems to screech which is just great...

I prefer to shower and because I have to pay the electricity in my house by myself for the hot water, there is less money for other things I like more ;)

BTW how often do a pony need to be cleaned ? :)

Just shake of the dust and you are ready to go for a roll in the sand again *giggle*

When I was young, I loved it to take a bath, but with the time, I more and more prefered to take a shower instead of a bath. It is faster and also cheaper. I prefer mild water when I shower. I hate it when it is to hot or to cold. I usually take 15-20 minutes for a shower (with fully dry my body, blow-dry my hair and cleaning of the shower). I also wash first my air and then the body.

Edited by IronM17
  • Brohoof 1