Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

crossover Sonic The Hedgehog Crossover Fic

Star48955

So,I'm writing a crossover fic.I wanted to get some feedback on it,and so I'm doing a little preview of it.Here you go:

Prolouge:The Darkness Consumes

Tails frowned as he turned the knob on the front door. He had been having a good time talking with the others at Cream's weekly tea party,(And watching Knuckles squirm),when Sonic's Omochao came by with a message,telling him he needed to come home,and that there was a problem. And so, he hightailed it back,only to find...nothing. Absolutely nothing. No badniks attacking,no damage,no storms,no glowing objects...nothing.

Every once in a while,Sonic did play pranks...but this wasn't a prank. Tails could feel it. So...what scared the blue hedgehog enough that he needed Tails? The answer was inside the house,not outside,so taking a deep breath,the young fox opened the door. "S-Sonic?What is it? W-where are you?" Leaving the door open,the yellow fox started creeping towards the stairs that led up to Sonic's room.

"Sonic if this is a prank, please stop. Sonic? Come on,Sonic! What is going on?" Tails reached the stairs and,spinning his tails,flew to the top. He peeked around the corner,and shaking,he inched around it. Sonic's room was at the end of the hall,and Tails could see that the door was slightly open,and light was coming from it.
He shivered. When he had first met Sonic,he was scared of everything. Now,he faced things that used to scare him everyday. 
But for some reason,he still dreaded opening that door. But if it's to help Sonic...Then I will do it.

Tails reached his hand out...and poked the door.Because it was already open,Tails was able to see inside the room. His eyes widened in shock. "Oh no...Sonic,what did you do?"

This isn't the entire prolouge.Just the first part.Anyway,tell me what you think.