Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's Your Favorite Song In The Soundtrack?

Lonely Fanboy48

• 1 month later...

After listening to the soundtrack a ton at this point, I would say my favorites are "Rainbow", "Open Up Your Eyes", or "One Small Thing". Rainbow got me to actually to buy and listen to a few Sia albums. Something about Rainbow just sounds so somber yet so hopeful. Open Up Your Eyes, without a doubt is one of the best villain songs I've ever heard. I haven't got chills listening to a villain song since Hellfire from the Hunchback of Notre Dame. One Small Thing I find really addictive to listen to. Plus I think Kristine Chenoweth's voice is incredible. I didn't realize until later on that she played Vanessa Gecko on "Bojack Horseman".

Edited by ultrairongorilla

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"Rainbow" is my favorite. It was the only song from the soundtrack that I listened to before watching the movie, and I liked it immediately. However, seeing it as a part of the movie really made me appreciate it. I love both the melody (especially the chorus which is very memorable) and the lyrics which fit the MLP universe very well. "Open Up Your Eyes" is my second favorite, followed by "Off to See the World". I liked all the songs included in the movie, but the non-movie songs on the soundtrack were pretty average (I expected more from DNCE in particular).

Edited by Tacodidra
  • Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...