Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Power Rangers - MLP Style! OOC (Reboot)

Lektra Bolt

Is the role still on? since it's been quite for a while

and also sorry I couldn't post up the drawing soon, things are being a little bumpy for me but I will get it done once it's all clear out

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
4 minutes ago, TBD said:

Is the role still on? since it's been quite for a while

and also sorry I couldn't post up the drawing soon, things are being a little bumpy for me but I will get it done once it's all clear out

It's still on, I've just been busy off forum. Nothing I'm involved in will die if I can help it.

There's been time for @Acnologia @Drago Ryder and @Denim&Venomto catch up to myself and @Gabriel, since my next post will have us teleport in. Could you guys please keep going and get your mission taken care of so we could meet up?

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

23 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

It's still on, I've just been busy off forum. Nothing I'm involved in will die if I can help it.

There's been time for @Acnologia @Drago Ryder and @Denim&Venomto catch up to myself and @Gabriel, since my next post will have us teleport in. Could you guys please keep going and get your mission taken care of so we could meet up?

Oh okay that's fine really i man I think we all in the same positions xp and since spring semester just started for me. but yeah just whatever anyone have time to post  xp

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, TBD said:

I'm still in it, not sure who we are waiting for though... the rp is still going.  maybe others are just busy? 

Think we're waiting on Lektra. Sounds like she's been mostly AFK for the past month or so. 

• Brohoof 1

21 hours ago, Denim&Venom said:

Think we're waiting on Lektra. Sounds like she's been mostly AFK for the past month or so. 

ah i see, how about the others? I don't mean to rush anyone or put any pressure but hate to see a good potential RP goes to waste right? But if it does then nothing we can do about it. :twi:

• Brohoof 1

I'm still willing to villain, if folks are still willing to roleplay.  (I worked too hard on them to just let it go.)

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Randimaxis said:

I'm still willing to villain, if folks are still willing to roleplay.  (I worked too hard on them to just let it go.)

Yes I agreed and they are too good to go to waste too, So if anyone is still willing to RP and have some spared time, do post!

On 4/20/2018 at 10:48 AM, Lektra Bolt said:

I'm sorry y'all. I'm not calling it off but I've just been really busy IRL. Sorry to worry everyone

I'm trying to get it settled

hey it's no problem we understand, like I said no pressure here. We just hope that you're doing okay.:) But yeh no need to to worry about it. 

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Lektra Bolt said:

@Acnologia @TBD @Drago Ryder @Randimaxis @Gabriel@Denim&Venom@Buck Testa

I'd like to try to get us back on track and doing a headcount. Everyone still with us? If we've lost any Rangers we'll need to reboot or replace. Looking at profiles, it seems we may have lost Drago and/or TBD

Oh I'm still here.

I'm always here.

There is no escape for me.

• Brohoof 2

21 hours ago, Lektra Bolt said:

@Acnologia @TBD @Drago Ryder @Randimaxis @Gabriel@Denim&Venom@Buck Testa

I'd like to try to get us back on track and doing a headcount. Everyone still with us? If we've lost any Rangers we'll need to reboot or replace. Looking at profiles, it seems we may have lost Drago and/or TBD

nope I'm still here, thought you could get rid of me that easily eh? :toldya:

(edited)

Wait what, @Gabrielwas here a month ago? Just noticed. Okay that is seriously going to be a problem, especially since we worked hard getting the character in later

Edited by Lektra Bolt

3 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

Wait what, @Gabrielwas here a month ago? Just noticed. Okay that is seriously going to be a problem, especially since we worked hard getting the character in later

everyone else is still here and hasn't been off from more than a month. but he's probably busy.. so what should we do then? 

(edited)
1 hour ago, TBD said:

everyone else is still here and hasn't been off from more than a month. but he's probably busy.. so what should we do then? 

I honestly have no idea. Unless someone wants to write for him, a character that isn't theirs and constitutes bunnying, we can't continue as is.

I remember making it clear Rangers disappearing means dead RP. It's a critical role and just like a TV show movie/is basically like a contract unless the character is written out. Remember how actors were written out of the story in Mighty? Same colors, different actors.

We can recover from a hiatus but not this. I'll give him a wee bit, but unless someone has any other ideas we'll have to reboot into a new version 

Edited by Lektra Bolt

20 hours ago, Lektra Bolt said:

I honestly have no idea. Unless someone wants to write for him, a character that isn't theirs and constitutes bunnying, we can't continue as is.

I remember making it clear Rangers disappearing means dead RP. It's a critical role and just like a TV show movie/is basically like a contract unless the character is written out. Remember how actors were written out of the story in Mighty? Same colors, different actors.

We can recover from a hiatus but not this. I'll give him a wee bit, but unless someone has any other ideas we'll have to reboot into a new version 

I would write it out for him, but not sure if i would justice for his character but I could try until @Gabriel returns.  Is that alright with everyone? as the reboot, how much are we changing if we are going to reboot it? 

(edited)
57 minutes ago, TBD said:

how much are we changing

Just who is a Ranger. For this kind of RP to work if you're a Ranger you are not allowed to disappear. If people do, the RP folds. We would need to account for missing Rangers now or do a third attempt at this with active players who will stick.

This kind of story just doesn't work well if people become inactive, and I'm guilty of it too

Edited by Lektra Bolt

23 hours ago, Lektra Bolt said:

Just who is a Ranger. For this kind of RP to work if you're a Ranger you are not allowed to disappear. If people do, the RP folds. We would need to account for missing Rangers now or do a third attempt at this with active players who will stick.

This kind of story just doesn't work well if people become inactive, and I'm guilty of it too

Well I'm up for it if that is okay with everyone else. and also as long I can keep my OC the same and also keep the villains the same. but we could have one absent ranger who decided leave for some personal reason and move on what we got. 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
2 hours ago, Denim&Venom said:

@Lektra Bolt 

Alright, who's missing and who did they play? 

@Gabrielthe Green Ranger. The confectionery stallion I was going to be bringing in with me in my next post

@Drago Ryderthe White Ranger and @Acnologiathe Blue Ranger have not checked in either.

It's not looking good. Basically half the team is MIA

Edited by Lektra Bolt