Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Power Rangers - MLP Style! OOC (Reboot)

Lektra Bolt

3 hours ago, Denim&Venom said:

Just that the typical 6 model unit is 4 male, 2 female. Only once did I see the female side get boosted to 3, and even those were one offs.  I'm only saying that given what we've seen in the show, the male/female dichotomy is different than in a human setting. Personally I would've said accept whomever, regardless of sex, but I can see why the rangers would want some measure of inclusiveness in their ranks. 5/3 or 4/3 split would actually be a better balance than what the show typically does. 

Didn't ask about the cannon characters part, but yeah, he's not a fan of the source material. Might be a bit too campy or action focused for him. You can try talking to him if you like?

Pretty sure i made this profile for that one battle dome RP or something. 

4 female and 3 male plus Lektra for a total of 5 females? Just seems odd considering I've seen many stallions on mlpforums.com. Currently I am leaving two colors up to players to decide, and if we get an influx of players we can invert it even more, but right now it doesn't seem like we'll even fill the initial 5 I wanted to start with and we'll have a failure to launch even with inclusiveness.

I've seen that and it's for a much more futuristic setting than this. I need you to make one for about +5 years show time, where she's still Mark 3 or 4. Heck use versions since Luster is more Magitek and the RL human world is not involved. You'll also have access to learning magic and an Emotional Processing Unit (it's an enchanted crystal) from the get go because without the human world involved Lektra will put her hoof down much more on the project with Twilight. Luster can still be her usual self and I'm not going to force you to change her outlook, but i would think she's probably going to be less stab stab kill kill unless actual fighting is involved. If we ever get this off the ground I'm sure you'll have fun Denim :)

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

4 female and 3 male plus Lektra for a total of 5 females? Just seems odd considering I've seen many stallions on mlpforums.com. Currently I am leaving two colors up to players to decide, and if we get an influx of players we can invert it even more, but right now it doesn't seem like we'll even fill the initial 5 I wanted to start with and we'll have a failure to launch even with inclusiveness.

I've seen that and it's for a much more futuristic setting than this. I need you to make one for about +5 years show time, where she's still Mark 3 or 4. Heck use versions since Luster is more Magitek and the RL human world is not involved. You'll also have access to learning magic and an Emotional Processing Unit (it's an enchanted crystal) from the get go because without the human world involved Lektra will put her hoof down much more on the project with Twilight. Luster can still be her usual self and I'm not going to force you to change her outlook, but i would think she's probably going to be less stab stab kill kill unless actual fighting is involved. If we ever get this off the ground I'm sure you'll have fun Denim :)

I guess beggars can't be choosers. I guess take whomever shows up, as long as they aren't an emo alicorn edge lord. I'd say start with what we've got and go Dino Thunder on this w/ the 6th ranger actually being number 5. 

I'll still use marks, as each mark will be a full chassis upgrade and over haul. Luster wouldn't acknowledged patches and updates to her software, and see it more as just 'growth'.  

Yeah she won't be the genocidal war machine, but she'll still wont to shoot first, ask questions later. She'll still be loud, abrasive and overtly sarcastic, but won't quite have the existential crisis in Mechquetstria. 

And yeah,t his looks like a lot of fun. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
1 hour ago, Denim&Venom said:

I guess beggars can't be choosers. I guess take whomever shows up, as long as they aren't an emo alicorn edge lord. I'd say start with what we've got and go Dino Thunder on this w/ the 6th ranger actually being number 5. 

I'll still use marks, as each mark will be a full chassis upgrade and over haul. Luster wouldn't acknowledged patches and updates to her software, and see it more as just 'growth'.  

Yeah she won't be the genocidal war machine, but she'll still wont to shoot first, ask questions later. She'll still be loud, abrasive and overtly sarcastic, but won't quite have the existential crisis in Mechquetstria. 

And yeah,t his looks like a lot of fun. 

That's actually not a bad idea. I hope people finish their profiles though or we'll have to drop them and wait. I don't wanna do that but there might be some waiting and watching cause their preferred colors are taken. If people come back they can take on a free color. If we have to drop people and start as is we could also do that, and add Rangers as we go once people see it's active and nicely run. Some of the best events have been started with low numbers and then became huge.

I use versions the same as marks, and if you're gonna do that expect Lektra to still use versions when referring to Luster. A full hardware update adds a main number, any upgrades to the same hardware is a +1 to the second number, and software (modifying spell code, patches you actually acknowledge you do need) updates is +1 to the third humber. That's how we get stuff like v9.2.8 and I feel it's more uniform that you can keep track of what form you're in, how many times it's been upgraded, and what your software is at as well. Admittedly it runs into an issue when the secondary numbers hit 9 but at that point we would go to the next hardware probably. If you'd rather not do that it's totally fine, I was just suggesting.

That's what we're going for here. Basically the same, slightly tweaked origin but comfortable and recognizable. I'm going to need you to make a profile though since there's enough divergence from the Mech version.

I'll do a better plot writeup today sometime.

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Lektra Bolt said:

That's actually not a bad idea. I hope people finish their profiles though or we'll have to drop them and wait. I don't wanna do that but there might be some waiting and watching cause their preferred colors are taken. If people come back they can take on a free color. If we have to drop people and start as is we could also do that, and add Rangers as we go once people see it's active and nicely run. Some of the best events have been started with low numbers and then became huge.

I use versions the same as marks, and if you're gonna do that expect Lektra to still use versions when referring to Luster. A full hardware update adds a main number, any upgrades to the same hardware is a +1 to the second number, and software (modifying spell code, patches you actually acknowledge you do need) updates is +1 to the third humber. That's how we get stuff like v9.2.8 and I feel it's more uniform that you can keep track of what form you're in, how many times it's been upgraded, and what your software is at as well. Admittedly it runs into an issue when the secondary numbers hit 9 but at that point we would go to the next hardware probably. If you'd rather not do that it's totally fine, I was just suggesting.

That's what we're going for here. Basically the same, slightly tweaked origin but comfortable and recognizable. I'm going to need you to make a profile though since there's enough divergence from the Mech version.

I'll do a better plot writeup today sometime.

Heck, perhaps that can be a plot point. Luster has access to the morphing grid but can't get the super form when the others do. Perhaps she'll need a full on upgrade to the mark 4, rather than incremental updates. Perhaps Lektra has her tied to the mark 3 for some reason, either emotionally or just being a stickler for making the most out of a unit. Or perhaps it's Luster who doesn't wan't a new frame, and is holding on to her mark 3 chassis, either for sentimental reasons or just pure stubbornness. 

And while there is a divergence, I don't really see a reason to write a profile for just one game. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Denim&Venom forgot to quote

Yea she doesn't change that much when using the morpher, just becomes primarily red really. Unless you wanna do more.

But that's what I mean. I'd love it if you could nail down the plot points you'd like to use that we've talked about, so we know what we're sure using and what we're not. Weeding out confusion. She has red accents, she's not genocidal cause there's no RL humans here, Lektra was more influential in the process so she's more than 3/4 Magitek, what the capabilities of the body she's using are, write out the personality, and what else you think we might need. Or you could wait for the plot if you think it will help to put things in perspective. I'd just like no confusion when we start, ya know?

Edited by Lektra Bolt

12 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

@Denim&Venom forgot to quote

Yea she doesn't change that much when using the morpher, just becomes primarily red really. Unless you wanna do more.

But that's what I mean. I'd love it if you could nail down the plot points you'd like to use that we've talked about, so we know what we're sure using and what we're not. Weeding out confusion. She has red accents, she's not genocidal cause there's no RL humans here, Lektra was more influential in the process so she's more than 3/4 Magitek, what the capabilities of the body she's using are, write out the personality, and what else you think we might need. Or you could wait for the plot if you think it will help to put things in perspective. I'd just like no confusion when we start, ya know?

Yeah, maybe we shoudl wait. Who knows? Maybe once we get started, we throw everything out the window. 

28 minutes ago, Denim&Venom said:

Yeah, maybe we shoudl wait. Who knows? Maybe once we get started, we throw everything out the window. 

I'll try to poke you again when I have the detailed plot posted. Or as detailed as it can be with holes everywhere @Randimaxishas to be brought up

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

I'll try to poke you again when I have the detailed plot posted. Or as detailed as it can be with holes everywhere @Randimaxishas to be brought up

Any idea what his plans are? He hasn't weighed in on anything we've said. 

59 minutes ago, Denim&Venom said:

Any idea what his plans are? He hasn't weighed in on anything we've said. 

He is excited to play our big bad, for sure, but hasn't replied to me on what he actually wants to do. He wants me to create the big bad for him, which don't think I should because I really want Rand to have fun kicking our collective asses and not just quickly be defeated. There must be close calls for a villain to be fun. Anyway if I create the villain I think he would be less connected to it (can't say he/she yet or if it will even have a sex in human terms) and not have as much fun. 

And judging by his last online time life has been kicking his ass, so I'm going to try to get as much done as we can for for now

1 minute ago, Lektra Bolt said:

He is excited to play our big bad, for sure, but hasn't replied to me on what he actually wants to do. He wants me to create the big bad for him, which don't think I should because I really want Rand to have fun kicking our collective asses and not just quickly be defeated. There must be close calls for a villain to be fun. Anyway if I create the villain I think he would be less connected to it (can't say he/she yet or if it will even have a sex in human terms) and not have as much fun. 

Who the hell wants to be assigned a character? I mean we can give him ideas but it really should be his thing if he wants to play it effectively. Speaking of ideas:

• Rivals of Bolt Solutions secretly try to stage a military coup, using giant robots to dethrone the princesses. 
  • A dark magic user builds elemental golemns to either conquer the land or destroy it out of revenge. 
  • Demons of Tarturus.
  • It's all an inside job. Some-pony within the royal court is trying to take over. 
  • Prehistoric civilizations rise from their ancient slumber and try to reclaim Equestria as their own.
  • Invaders from the parallel universes created by Starlight Glimmer attempt to take over. 
  • King Sombra comes back.
  • The Sirens lead an undersea army.
  • It's all an act for an upcoming Daring Do film. 

(edited)
34 minutes ago, Denim&Venom said:

Who the hell wants to be assigned a character? I mean we can give him ideas but it really should be his thing if he wants to play it effectively. Speaking of ideas:

• Rivals of Bolt Solutions secretly try to stage a military coup, using giant robots to dethrone the princesses. 
  • A dark magic user builds elemental golemns to either conquer the land or destroy it out of revenge. 
  • Demons of Tarturus.
  • It's all an inside job. Some-pony within the royal court is trying to take over. 
  • Prehistoric civilizations rise from their ancient slumber and try to reclaim Equestria as their own.
  • Invaders from the parallel universes created by Starlight Glimmer attempt to take over. 
  • King Sombra comes back.
  • The Sirens lead an undersea army.
  • It's all an act for an upcoming Daring Do film. 

Completely agree. Why @Randimaxis is even asking for this baffles me. He's been doing this way longer than me and is my senpai. I want him to make his own killer invaders and have fun with what he created.

On to your ideas.

While there are rivals, I always play them as being very minor. Enchanting and enchanted objects aren't  a new concept (See Tank, the Crystal Heart, Artifacts all over the freaking world) but the way I run the concept and commercializing it certainly is. That's how I see it anyway, or we would have way more higher tech stuff, and I play the higher tech stuff as magical. In fact I pitched this idea to Danny (Denney? Denny?) Lu at a Con and he loved Lektra so don't be surprised if he finally does explain it sometime. Not necessarily using her of course. BTW Ash Ball said Lektra is her favorite OC in a questions panel no kidding :wub:. I really hope someone got that recorded or it's gonna be hard to prove if someone doesn't believe me. I love her so much for this lol and it totally caught me off guard.

I actually like this idea with the dark sorcery, but let's make them an alien. This could very well be a spiritual relative to Rita from the original show, since that group were ancient aliens from the moon or space IIRC.

Those kinds of demons haven't been explained yet and extrapolating that might be too canon breaking. Could still be done but we would have to work out everything for this since there's literally nothing known about that place except Cerberus and Tirek

Inside job just seems not grand enough and not having the technology or magic to accomplish this.

Prehistoric civilization sounds like Rita again since she was sealed for a thousand years. Not exactly prehistoric but the reason I keep bringing it up was that I feel the earlier shows had better quality. Could work.

Starlight is good now. Alternate versions of her? Seems a bit much.

I'm hesitant to use Sombra since he was reformed in the comics. Rand also had this idea and honestly if he likes it enough and canmake it grand enough we could use it. @Randimaxis what say you? Still wanna do this?

The Sirens are banished to Equestria Girls and are normal powerless teenagers now. They're gone from Equestria.

A Daring movie might be fun but then someone would need to play her and everything would have to look fake, like Magic Generated Images and stuff like that. Besides it also makes this seem not like the fate of the world is at stake, which is kinda what I was going for here. This is really happening, at least as far as our continuity is concerned.

Edited by Lektra Bolt

4 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

Completely agree. Why @Randimaxis is even asking for this baffles me. He's been doing this way longer than me and is my senpai. I want him to make his own killer invaders and have fun with what he created.

On to your ideas.

While there are rivals, I always play them as being very minor. Enchanting and enchanted objects aren't  a new concept (See Tank, the Crystal Heart, Artifacts all over the freaking world) but the way I run the concept and commercializing it certainly is. That's how I see it anyway, or we would have way more higher tech stuff, and I play the higher tech stuff as magical. In fact I pitched this idea to Danny (Denney? Denny?) Lu at a Con and he loved Lektra so don't be surprised if he finally does explain it sometime. Not necessarily using her of course. BTW Ash Ball said Lektra is her favorite OC in a questions panel no kidding :wub:. I really hope someone got that recorded or it's gonna be hard to prove if someone doesn't believe me. I love her so much for this lol and it totally caught me off guard.

I actually like this idea with the dark sorcery, but let's make them an alien. This could very well be a spiritual relative to Rita from the original show, since that group were ancient aliens from the moon or space IIRC.

Those kinds of demons haven't been explained yet and extrapolating that might be too canon breaking. Could still be done but we would have to work out everything for this since there's literally nothing known about that place except Cerberus and Tirek

Inside job just seems not grand enough and not having the technology or magic to accomplish this.

Prehistoric civilization sounds like Rita again since she was sealed for a thousand years. Not exactly prehistoric but the reason I keep bringing it up was that I feel the earlier shows had better quality. Could work.

Starlight is good now. Alternate versions of her? Seems a bit much.

I'm hesitant to use Sombra since he was reformed in the comics. Rand also had this idea and honestly if he likes it enough and canmake it grand enough we could use it. @Randimaxis what say you? Still wanna do this?

The Sirens are banished to Equestria Girls and are normal powerless teenagers now. They're gone from Equestria.

A Daring movie might be fun but then someone would need to play her and everything would have to look fake, like Magic Generated Images and stuff like that. Besides it also makes this seem not like the fate of the world is at stake, which is kinda what I was going for here. This is really happening, at least as far as our continuity is concerned.

Who is Danny/Denny Lu? And kudo's to you for getting Ashleigh to like Leks!

I dunno. Aliens kinda clash w/ the MLP verse in general. Perhaps we don't knwo who the soccerer is and all this time it turns out to be a reject from the Celestia school. 

I was thinking more of a Mystic Force type of deal w/ those demons. 

The inside job could be grand, if it was one of the Princesses not being as kind and into friendship as we thought. 

By prehistoric, I mean like Dinosaurs and more midevil dragons and primal beasts, kinda the Dino-thunder route. 

Not alternate starlight's, beings from the dimensions she made. 

I thought we weren't referencing comics. 

Maybe not those Sirens, but other Sirens. Pulling a Blue Submarine No.6 and leading an attack of undersea mutants, or even a whole kingdom like Atlantis. 

And the movie thing would be a reveal at the end, with only subtle hints at what's really going on. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
1 hour ago, Denim&Venom said:

Who is Danny/Denny Lu? And kudo's to you for getting Ashleigh to like Leks!

I dunno. Aliens kinda clash w/ the MLP verse in general. Perhaps we don't knwo who the soccerer is and all this time it turns out to be a reject from the Celestia school. 

I was thinking more of a Mystic Force type of deal w/ those demons. 

The inside job could be grand, if it was one of the Princesses not being as kind and into friendship as we thought. 

By prehistoric, I mean like Dinosaurs and more midevil dragons and primal beasts, kinda the Dino-thunder route. 

Not alternate starlight's, beings from the dimensions she made. 

I thought we weren't referencing comics. 

Maybe not those Sirens, but other Sirens. Pulling a Blue Submarine No.6 and leading an attack of undersea mutants, or even a whole kingdom like Atlantis. 

And the movie thing would be a reveal at the end, with only subtle hints at what's really going on. 

He is a writer on the show, that's all I know. Not very famous and I asked the same thing. He was at Ponycon 2016 at the VIP party and autographs. So was Ash (2nd time and she remembered me), Ingrid (same deal as Ash but I also had the distinct pleasure to sit at her table at the Dinner Party and this was her third year), the gentleman who plays Thorax, and also there was Ember. 2014 I met Pinkie/Fluttershy, Ingrid, and the guy who played Prince Blue Blood and others. Got autographs from Ingrid, Pinkie/Fluttershy 2014, Lauren in 2015, Ash, Thorax, and Ember in 2016. Spike was there too in 2016, did you know he's played by a lady? Everyone I had time with I explained my OC concept to much praise, except the writer guy who I met at the VIP party and did the same thing since I did not go for his autograph. The original MLP creator was at the Con in 2015 but I was broke and couldn't afford her so I obviously chose Lauren to absolutely nobody's surprise.

I explained the concept and showed my figures/plush to her (and everyone who I had time with) which she really liked that the artists had done such an amazing job off the reference. I really didn't think I had made as much of an impression, but apparently I did. I was expecting her to say an OC that had a whole fan comic or video series, but nope.

Question at Ponycon 2016: Who is your favorite OC?

Ash Ball: Lektra Bolt. I don't know if she's here right now.

I stand up with my plush, waving, thank her, and sit back down. Was one of the most awesome moments form Ponycon 2016. It's not being held this year due to money issues sadly, or I would go again for sure.

Speaking of Con pics, here's some. Ingrid likes hot sauce and they were really having fun at the VIP party. Then there's Ash Ball at the question panel, or another one with her. IIRC the one with the questions had the whole group of voice actors in it.

20170127_201702.jpg

20170128_195647.jpg

20170128_201630.jpg

20170128_152050.jpg

But I digress.

If it's a reject we would know right away since Twilight or Celestia could recognize the spells.

I liked Mystic Force but it apparently had bad reviews. It had similarities to Samurai with otherworldly demons, really.

Luna has been shown to really care for her sister and friendship, but what if Evil Dream Celestia escaped from her head and started summoning evil dream creatures?

Prehistoric could work but it will be unexplored territory. Iy could work but might require too much dinosaur knowledge?

How would the beings form those time-lines even escape into the prime one? They don't exist and everything was fixed.

Undersea mutants could work, but the movie while funny and awesome I just doesn't sound like it would put enough pressure on saving the world.

Those could all work out really. I always say comics don't count here since they're soft canon, but the Sombra story was such a big deal there. I hope @Randimaxisis reading, these are great ideas to choose from.

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

I'm so sorry I haven't posted yet.I'm trying to finish a chapter of my fan fic, and since I want my posts and my fic to be good quality, I need to spend time on it.That doesn't mean I won't be active often, just that I might be spending a lot of time on one post.Looking back...okay.You said one character paragraph,and a three paragraph backstory.Give me a minute and I'll post what I have.

• Brohoof 1

On 9/30/2017 at 9:11 PM, Lektra Bolt said:

I will need to take a look at this Denim, but I trust you know how to not overpower that weapon. How much have we talked and RPed together? A lot. No worries from me.

Ok I have added a player list.

Characters with unfinished info or reserves have 2 days (48 hours) from this post to finish and put up a profile. Please either submit a profile link or make a character inside the thread using the same fields as the site uses for Everfree Empire Characters. If you have any questions, I'm here to help and don't be shy. @Corvino@Star48955

Those who are on the list please confirm I have listed your information correctly @Drago Ryder@Denim&Venom@Randimaxis@TBD

We have 3 Male Ranger slots open as well as canons available, and I will be working on the full opening plot as well. Invite your friends! We have a lot of ideas and would hate to see this fail for lack of players :(

The information is legit.  have sorry for a late reply, I worked the whole days at weekends.

I will start posting my oc facts when I have the time or whenever the story plot/ theme is created so it can be me some ideas. Question since there's like different mini villains in every episodes how are we going to do that? would you want me or @Randimaxis to come up with that as well? along with our OCs since we're both the bad guys?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
1 hour ago, TBD said:

The information is legit.  have sorry for a late reply, I worked the whole days at weekends.

I will start posting my oc facts when I have the time or whenever the story plot/ theme is created so it can be me some ideas. Question since there's like different mini villains in every episodes how are we going to do that? would you want me or @Randimaxis to come up with that as well? along with our OCs since we're both the bad guys?

Yea basically ya'll will have shared control and design of the monster of the day and minions, while your OC is a mid-boss so don't worry about getting killed, especially since you'd like to be reformed.

Edited by Lektra Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

14 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

Yea basically ya'll will have shared control and design of the monster of the day and minions, while your OC is a mid-boss so don't worry about getting killed, especially since you'd like to be reformed.

Alright sound good, let me know soon about the theme (if you guys haven't yet)  so I can get a head start of figuring out for these bad guys and their powers and so me and @Randimaxis can brainstorm together.xp so @Randimaxis whatever you got planned let me know too! 

14 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

especially since you'd like to be reformed.

shhhhh spoiler alert. xp

It seem like you and @Denim&Venom are looking outside sci-fi and more toward mlp related with magic and such. I was thinking (I hope you guys wont mind having me jumping in for the idea), how about mythology greek relation? since mlp have a lot of myth greek references. they even added egyptian myth as well.  what do you think?

Edited by TBD

14 minutes ago, TBD said:

Alright sound good, let me know soon about the theme (if you guys haven't yet)  so I can get a head start of figuring out for these bad guys and their powers and so me and @Randimaxis can brainstorm together.xp so @Randimaxis whatever you got planned let me know too! 

shhhhh spoiler alert. xp

It seem like you and @Denim&Venom are looking outside sci-fi and more toward mlp related with magic and such. I was thinking (I hope you guys wont mind having me jumping in for the idea), how about mythology greek relation? since mlp have a lot of myth greek references. they even added egyptian myth as well.  what do you think?

Bring up specific ideas, I'm sure Rand will read

33 minutes ago, TBD said:

shhhhh spoiler alert. xp

18 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

Bring up specific ideas, I'm sure Rand will read

That could be another idea. The foes we face could be from greek or egyptian myth, like Aries, the titans or Set.

• Brohoof 2

@Lektra Bolt @Denim&Venom @Randimaxis

So first off, which myth do you guys would preferred? greek? egyptian? Hnorse? (pun unattended) Oh you guys like a mix of something of the three? and we can come up with the name of villains, zords, ects (plus their skills)  that are inspired by these gods/mythical creatures ects. Myth also have materials that related to  god's/ maigical power that our heroes and villians could used (here a list) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mythological_objects

And we can figure one powerful item(s) that both side are fighting for in  use for good or bad.

we could try something out, it myth might be too much. or unless you only want the bad guys ties in with the myth and the heroes will have their own theme. which I think that would be cool too.  since most RP the bad guys theme doesn't correlated with the ranger theme but either ways would be cool. 

Edited by TBD
  • Brohoof 1

These are all great ideas for Rand

alright cool I hope @Randimaxis is reading this, if not i will just massage Rand.

Edited by TBD
  • Brohoof 1

@Lektra Bolt @Randimaxis

So far I have come up with a idea for the minions, so based off from the greek mythology a creature know as a doppelganger. So for the minion of doppelganger, they can duplicate their enemies or anything to they want voluntary to improve their strength and agility its strength wont be equal as the originals. They can also multiple for every time they are defeated. However they can only be defeated by a good-spirited (RP) magic wielder (most likely by the RP's weapons). At a normal stage they would wield a weapon either a spear or a  hammer. Each weapons has magics but it not that powerful but effective enough to create  damage.  

what do you guys think?

Basic scrub minions having this power? Even at half strength this seems like a mid-boss power

Hmm. okay how about we would have them be similar to the changeling minion where they can shift shape and make copy? and have these weapon without the power but still effective for attack. 

Waiting on @Randimaxis. He seems to think you're going to want to play the big bad @TBD

Oh okay I wil massage @Randimaxis I try to mention him but I guess he didn't get it. I sure dont want to be the big bad, to much work and responsibility haha. 

Okay i massage him

• Brohoof 1