Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi there !

Pyrox

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

It's a really weird story, I'm here because of Litronom, an ancient brony who maded funny and weird cutsom stories on Amnesia and I totally respect this guy so I wanted to make some research about him then I found this forum.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I also became a Brony because of Litronom, when I saw some videos of guys playing his custom story ( That was in 2012 ) I was curious about mlp then I wanted to see the show.

I liked the show but the thing I liked the most about the bronies was the community, 95% of the bronies I met where so kind, funny and very creative, so people can say anything bad about the show, I don't care, but I can't stand when they say bad things about the community. So I was a brony since 2012 then I stopped to watch the show since the 4th season ( too many random characters and something was missing, it's less attractive than the beggining ) so I wasn't a brony anymore between 2014-2017 and I'm back because I missed the community so much. ( Sorry about the bad english by the way ) ;) 

• Brohoof 3

Hello!

On 26.09.2017 at 9:50 AM, Pyrox said:

too many random characters and something was missing, it's less attractive than the beggining

Even though I can't really complain on anything, I do have that kind of feeling as well. It's just not the same anymore, if I could describe it that way. I kinda miss the silly, simple first seasons. :P 

Ponified custom story in Amnesia? That sounds interesting and it made me slightly curious. :P 

Welcome back to the herd! :) 

• Brohoof 1

Thank you, if you are curious about it you should watch some videos ( The small horse part C was one of the best part if you want to have fun )

• Brohoof 1

19 hours ago, Pyrox said:

Thank you, if you are curious about it you should watch some videos ( The small horse part C was one of the best part if you want to have fun )

I watched some of these (A,B,C and D.5 or something like this)- do you mean the pretty chaotic ones? :P These were a mess, but it was fun. :D By the way Youtube as always kept suggesting me more things, thus keeping me busy. That was a trap! :muffins:  

• Brohoof 1