Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Sunset Rose

25 minutes ago, Pucksterv said:

What convinced you that Twilight is best pony? (for example, a certain episode or scene in the show.)

(Early into my stint in this fandom I really liked the social naivete in her character, and it was a delight to watch her develop. It's said over and over about a person's favorite character, but she struck a personal chord in me and reminded me of myself in some ways, so I was always rooting for Twilight to accomplish goals I had set for myself. To set an example or maybe even be a role model. Even now, she may have a natural affinity for very important roles and responsibilities, but she is still a very down-to-earth character that you would like to spend time with if you ever had the opportunity.

That isn't to say the rest of the characters in the show aren't also developed in a way I could see people liking, but for me, Twilight's personality and character seem a lot more real than the others so she's been my number one pony character since the start. ^ ^ )

4 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

"Did you have a nice Twilight Sparkle Day?" 

I did! And I'm having a lovely encore today as well. :D

2 hours ago, Nightfall Gloam said:

What is your favourite city in all of Equestria?

Well I'd have to say I live in my favorite city! I do really love Canterlot with it's huge diversity of things to see and do. And I love that there is enough space on the outskirts that I can actually live my simple life there without much interference. It's lovely. ^ ^

2 hours ago, Nightfall Gloam said:

Have you ever met a seapony before?

I have not but I would love to!

I probably already know the answer to this question but I'm gonna ask it anyways. :catface:

What is your favorite genre of music and favorite artists in general?

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, TheTaZe said:

What is your favorite genre of music and favorite artists in general?

(Hi TaZe!

I like all kinds of music. I think my preference would probably be in slower, low-energy chill-out stuff. I like a lot of electronica, a lot of music from the 90s and things like that, but there aren't many if any genres that I immediately close the door on.)

Just now, Nightfall Gloam said:

Does space fascinate you?

To some degree, yes. I don't have any astronaut pony aspirations or anything, but a clear and pretty nighttime starscape can really get you wondering what it's like way out there in the universe. But on the other hoof, I could be the first pony to take a plant into space. That would be a neat distinction!

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/5/2018 at 1:42 AM, Sunset Rose said:

I need to do something special this year! I haven't planned anything yet- my birthday is still some time away, but I do want to do something fun. What do you think?

Perhaps I'm projecting myself onto you, but peaceful delights spring to mind - botanical gardens are always nice for an late afternoon or early evening stroll, especially followed by a relaxing evening at a nice restaurant or listening to soothing music at home with a good book.

Pleasant company optional but recommended for all but perhaps the latter activity, and only the outdoor stroll has the potential to be significantly detrimented by the wintry chill probable to have set in by the time your birthday arrives. :fluttershy:

Illustrations of a story I've written. Sometimes even one or two drawings really compliment a scene. :)

Ooh, what's the story about? :ooh:

Probably "Thank you" unless I'm misunderstanding your question.

Apologies; somewhat ambiguous phrasing on my part. I meant which word do you use more often: 'yes' or 'no'? :rarity:

What character from any book/intellectual property/franchise do you identify with personally the most?

What everyday object from any book/intellectual property/franchise do you identify with personally the most?

What animal from any book/intellectual property/franchise do you identify with personally the most?

What weapon/tool from any book/intellectual property/franchise do you identify with personally the most?

3 hours ago, Duality said:

Apologies; somewhat ambiguous phrasing on my part. I meant which word do you use more often: 'yes' or 'no'? :rarity:

Yes!

What character from any book/intellectual property/franchise do you identify with personally the most?

:bea:

:P

What everyday object from any book/intellectual property/franchise do you identify with personally the most?

That's a lot harder to answer, hmm... An everyday object is something mundane, but saying it could be from any book/IP/franchise makes me think it could be more specific. I guess I could just be a book, that would be something that the ponies who know me would believe. :p
Maybe a book on horticulture!

4 hours ago, Duality said:

What animal from any book/intellectual property/franchise do you identify with personally the most?

And even more difficult! I couldn't actually say, I don't know that I have a good number of animalistic qualities. Maybe a turtle. Maybe a lark. It's an interesting question, but I don't have any interesting answers unfortunately.

4 hours ago, Duality said:

What weapon/tool from any book/intellectual property/franchise do you identify with personally the most?

Possibly a watering can? :mlp_huh:

On 8/31/2018 at 6:03 PM, Nightfall Gloam said:

What is your favourite drink?

I think I have actually been asked this before!

Non-alcoholic: I love black teas in the morning and herbal teas in the afternoons and evenings- most often floral teas for nighttime to calm myself and help me ease into bedtime.

Alcoholic: Red wines. I'm not a heavy drinker but I do like my wines. I don't make a lot of money so most of them are cheap to mid-range merlots and cabernets but I am a fan. ^ ^

• 2 months later...
  • The topic was locked