Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who is your favorite voice actor on the show?

Prospekt

Who is your favorite member of MLP: FiM's voice cast?

Even though Twilight is my favorite character and I very much admire Tara Strong with all of her voice roles, I think my favorite is Tabitha St. Germain. She's just so versatile and her performances as Rarity are some of the most entertaining for me in any cartoon I have ever watched. Also, she voices Princess Luna, Granny Smith, Derpy, Mrs. Cake, Photo Finish, and a bunch of random speaking background ponies. I admire that ability to adapt to all sorts of characters. And of course, those are only the ponies she voices. She's got a lifetime of experience with a very diverse set of characters. :ooh:

character_compilation__tabitha_st__germain_by_melodiousnocturne24-da7dp5y.thumb.jpg.7cfdce39f305531f2a3c0c8e4bc0e6ba.jpg

Edited by Prospekt
  • Brohoof 9

Tabitha St. Germain is also my choice. The whole cast has done a great job voicing the characters. However, for me Rarity's voice is even a more crucial part of her character than those of the others. Tabitha portrays her perfectly, especially in her drama queen mode. "A Dog and Pony Show" is still in my top two episodes thanks to Rarity and her voice being simply hilarious there.

Ashleigh Ball deserves an honorable mention for being the only Mane 6 voice to both speak and sing for each of her characters.

• Brohoof 7

i agree, her voice is so awesome :D but for me its going to be a tie between tara strong and andrea libman (wow... its been awhile since I posted something)

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, KrazyDashie said:

i agree, her voice is so awesome :D but for me its going to be a tie between tara strong and andrea libman (wow... its been awhile since I posted something)

Wait... Zooms in... 666 posts... I'm not gonna do it. :proud:

• Brohoof 2

I think I will go with Andrea Libman here. She voices two characters that are basically total opposites of each other but she pulls it off so well. Able to sound soft and timid for Flutters, and then psycho-bonkers for Pinkie. Second place goes to Tara Strong.

• Brohoof 2

Not going to shock anyone that my favorite is Tabby. It isn't just due to Rarity either, as her vocal accumen can be felt in an absurd number of characters on MLP, and very few sound the same. The range that she gives some of her characters is impressive, and she never feels like she is phoning it in with Rarity, and she has made that character feel richer and more dynamic because of her talent and effort. 

It helps that she is hilarious on Twitter. :P

• Brohoof 4

Tabitha St. Germain. Not just because of her roles as Rarity or Princess Luna, but the overall life she gives all the roles she plays, even the smaller roles. That woman is so versatile that she can do anything

(PS saw Jeric posted above me and didn't read his post. Guessing It's her as well. Wonder why). 

• Brohoof 5

5 minutes ago, PiratePony said:

PS saw Jeric posted above me and didn't read his post. Guessing It's her as well. Wonder why). 

I am nothing if not consistent

Raritysmileyglasses.png

• Brohoof 2

Among the ladies, I'd pick Tabitha st GerMANE for her wide range of voices and ability to give life to each one of them. Among the males, despite him not having that much action, I'd chose Vincent Tong. None of his roles sound alike

• Brohoof 2

3 hours ago, Sylveon said:

Its a tie between Ashleigh bell and Kelly Sheridan.

Kelly is pretty awesome in person. She used to mark people with an equal sign using her sharpie if they wanted. Otherwise it would go next to her signature. 

• Brohoof 1

I have to vote Tara Strong.  Probably my favorite voice actor in anything. (I was a big Teen Titans fan before I discovered MLP).

Though sometimes Tabitha can make me question that.  She is a close second, and the writers often are better at utilizing her talents.  She is pretty much the whole reason Rarity is one of my favorite characters (which I was not expecting when I started the series).

• Brohoof 2

Honestly it is difficult to vote against Tabatha considering her vocal range and to really get more out of a character than most others, but I would also love to give mentions to Kelly Sheridan and Cathy Weseluck; especially Cathy. Something about Cathy's ability with Spike just speaks with me; especially recently.

• Brohoof 2

Tabitha is amazing, everyone here is saying it, but I have to say it as well. Simple Ways is my guilty pleasure episode, I know it's terrible, but Tabitha makes it still worth watching.

As a runner-up, I love Kelly Sheridans ability to give Starlight as much emotional depth as she has.

• Brohoof 2