Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler My first MLP music out now

pegapony

Ok

It's a good listen. However, your ideas didn't connect well. The reason is you tried to put in too many aspects of the party all into one song. Focus on one part of the party, like a bellcurve. Start where the energy is low, rise to a climax and then come back down. This way, you can keep your drops, breakdowns, cooldowns and other elements organized into sections. 

Plus watch your samples. It's best not to fill your track with too many of them. Keep samples to a balance, because too many samples can make your song sound cheesy. 

All in all, good listen but watch your organization and samples. I'm here if you need any help. Shoot me a PM at anytime. 

46 minutes ago, C. Thunder Dash said:

Ok

It's a good listen. However, your ideas didn't connect well. The reason is you tried to put in too many aspects of the party all into one song. Focus on one part of the party, like a bellcurve. Start where the energy is low, rise to a climax and then come back down. This way, you can keep your drops, breakdowns, cooldowns and other elements organized into sections. 

Plus watch your samples. It's best not to fill your track with too many of them. Keep samples to a balance, because too many samples can make your song sound cheesy. 

All in all, good listen but watch your organization and samples. I'm here if you need any help. Shoot me a PM at anytime. 

Thank´s a lot for listening to my track. Yes I know it is quite cheesy and it was ment to be a teaser of the future plans. So that´s why the theme changes in the song so drastic as i progress. I´m new to all this dubtrot/dubstep thing. I have used computers for music from the Atari ST time. I would like to learn what I can in the for me "new style". Thanks a lot for helping me, very appriciated.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, pegapony said:

Thank´s a lot for listening to my track. Eeyup I know it is quite cheesy and it was ment to be a teaser of the future plans. So that´s why the theme changes in the song so drastic as i progress. I´m new to all this dubtrot/dubstep thing. I have used computers for music from the Atari ST time. I would like to learn what I can in the for me "new style". Thanks a lot for helping me, very appriciated.

It's a lot harder to do it these days now that technology has advanced. Getting a nice DAW such as FL Studio or even Ableton or Logic can really help you out. Also, getting a keyboard workstation or Launchpad can really do you well because you won't have to focus on just working with loops. You could start from scratch with your own rhythms, samples, drum beats, synths and other effects.