Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Jackie Snack's perma-beg thread!

Jackie Snack

Hi! My gf and I have been looking for some more art for our pones, but we're a bit short on cash. 95% of our money goes to necessities. T_T

So we were hoping to get some requests! Nice little doodles, sketches and what have you, from our premiere artists on MLPForums. <3

Any art that we do get will be posted on one of the following posts, as well as advertised on our Tumblr blogs, if you so wish.

Also, if you feel inspired/motivated/crazy enough to do couple art, we would love you forever.

Thanks for considering us!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

REFS:

Kaitlyn's pegasus mare, Flaw

(ref pic and link under spoiler)

Spoiler

(SPECIFIC STUFF) Kaitlyn asks that you draw Flaw here chubbier than she looks.

(BASIC STUFF) She is a little shorter than the average mare and her mane and tail are messy and unkempt.

No accessories, no clothing, nothing. Pretty simple. Also, ignore the cutie mark in the pic. Draw her as a blank-flank for the time being. Also, freckles.

Flaw's ref pic

R63fault.png.d61b28cf3b8739bba4e474e83bd09dcc.png

My earth mare, Jackie

Spoiler

(SPECIFIC/OPTIONAL STUFF) I would like to see her be drawn with certain piercings, such as...

Bridge piercing, eyebrow piercing, anti-eyebrow piercing, and tongue piercing, as well as the ear piercings she has.

The linked piercings are simple barbell, while the earrings are as shown in the ref pic. Obviously, the tongue piercing is situational.

If you don't feel comfortable drawing the extra piercings, that's totally fine. <3 I would at least like the earrings.

Her hairstyle. Don't worry about the braid in the hair or the tattoo. xD

(BASIC/NEEDED STUFF) Jackie is a little taller than the average stallion (shorter than Big Mac, but taller than Caramel). She is chubby and thick. Also, she wears a bandana, not a beanie. The art makes it look like a beanie, but it's a bandana. xD The earrings are a must.

Jackie's ref pic

tumblr_ofbs077iLi1tyba18o1_1280.thumb.jpg.016321105c7cd1d9671521361151e009.jpg

COUPLES REF (yay!):

If you choose to draw couple art, Jackie is one head taller than Flaw. When together, Jackie is a little goofy and cuddly while Flaw is shy and bashful, even a little awkward.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ART RECEIVED:

Kaitlyn (Flaw)

Spoiler

By: Ezerona

imageproxy_php.thumb.jpe.91cd21ff99c4a2418c7eaec737e980c4.jpe

Jackie

Spoiler

By: Ezerona

imageproxy_php.jpe1.thumb.jpe.e8d10bd403a9ddcc20c0bc317504a231.jpe

Edited by Jackie: sleepy mare

3 hours ago, Jackie: sleepy mare said:

Hi! My gf and I have been looking for some more art for our pones, but we're a bit short on cash. 95% of our money goes to necessities. T_T

So we were hoping to get some requests! Nice little doodles, sketches and what have you, from our premiere artists on MLPForums. <3

Any art that we do get will be posted on one of the following posts, as well as advertised on our Tumblr blogs, if you so wish.

Also, if you feel inspired/motivated/crazy enough to do couple art, we would love you forever.

Thanks for considering us!

REFS:

Kaitlyn's pegasus mare, Flaw

Hide contents

(SPECIFIC STUFF) Kaitlyn asks that you draw Flaw here chubbier than she looks.

(BASIC STUFF) She is a little shorter than the average mare and her mane and tail are messy and unkempt.

No accessories, no clothing, nothing. Pretty simple. Also, ignore the cutie mark in the pic. Draw her as a blank-flank for the time being. Also, freckles.

Flaw's ref pic

R63fault.png.d61b28cf3b8739bba4e474e83bd09dcc.png

My earth mare, Jackie

Hide contents

(SPECIFIC/OPTIONAL STUFF) I would like to see her be drawn with certain piercings, such as...

Bridge piercing, eyebrow piercing, anti-eyebrow piercing, and tongue piercing, as well as the ear piercings she has.

The linked piercings are simple barbell, while the earrings are as shown in the ref pic. Obviously, the tongue piercing is situational.

If you don't feel comfortable drawing the extra piercings, that's totally fine. <3 I would at least like the earrings.

Her hairstyle. Don't worry about the braid in the hair or the tattoo. xD

(BASIC/NEEDED STUFF) Jackie is a little taller than the average stallion (shorter than Big Mac, but taller than Caramel). She is chubby and thick. Also, she wears a bandana, not a beanie. The art makes it look like a beanie, but it's a bandana. xD The earrings are a must.

Jackie's ref pic

tumblr_ofbs077iLi1tyba18o1_1280.thumb.jpg.016321105c7cd1d9671521361151e009.jpg

COUPLES REF (yay!):

If you choose to draw couple art, Jackie is one head taller than Flaw. When together, Jackie is a little goofy and cuddly while Flaw is shy and bashful, even a little awkward.

ART RECEIVED:

None yet!

What color are Jackie's eyes?

1 hour ago, Ezerona said:

Yours is done now, hope you like it : 

10s5c3s.jpg

Holy craaaaap, thank you so much. <3 they're both amazing. I'll have the thread updated and the pics on tumblr once I boot up my laptop. Do you have a tumblr? Or would you just like me to link to this profile?

Edited by Jackie: sleepy mare

• 1 month later...
On 11/15/2017 at 3:31 AM, Nexus_uno said:

Not perfect but its an attempt.

Went for some comfy art.

Jackie-Flaw.png

Omg, that's so adorable! Thank you so much!!

On 11/14/2017 at 6:13 PM, Ganaram Inukshuk said:

I have to ask: do you have a preferred art style(s) or an un-preferred art style(s)? My art style hasn't jived well with others, so I need to know if you're fine with it.

We do not have a preferred style, thank you for asking!

Also, sorry for the delay, you two. Things have been kinda busy, I didn't mean to leave your replies hanging like that. x'C

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/25/2017 at 6:23 AM, Sad Ghost said:

Heyo~! Merry Christmas~! Guess I Got These To Ya' At Just The Right Time~!

On 12/25/2017 at 1:09 PM, Sulfur said:

Here ya go hope you like it! And happy Christmas!

Ahhhhhhh! After how my holidays went, these were just what I needed to see. <3 Thank you two soooo much! Q u Q

Would either of you mind if I post these to my Tumblr and link to you?