Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

bwrosas

And we're not talking hardcam leak or screener leak or anything like that, we're taking master copy that's played in theaters leak.
And here I give my thoughts on it.
Comments are welcomed
#MyLittlePonyTheMovie

With the news of the MLP Movie being leaked this past week, I discuss why as crazy as it sounds, it may be a "Win (Win) Win" for all around
Comments are Welcomed
#MLPMovie
#MyLittlePonyMovie
#MyLittlePonyTheMovie

Here I give my thoughts on Why Princess Luna From My Little Pony : Friendship Is Magic has such a huge following and fanbase amongst the fans/bronies/pegasisters/community
Comments are Welcomed
#MyLittlePony_FriendshipIsMagic
#MLPFIM
#MyLittlePonyMovie
#MLPMovie
#PrincessLuna
#MLP_PrincessLuna

Spoiler

This will contain spoilers, watch if you like. But here (thanks to clips via leaks shown online), I discuss the origins of the Elements of Harmony and where they really came from, what the're really about, and what the Elements Orginal Names were.
Comments are Welcomed
#MLPFIM
#MYLITTLEPONYFRIENDSHIPISMAGIC
#MYLITTLEPONYFRIENDSHIPISMAGIC_SHADOWPLAY
#THEELEMENTSOFHARMONY

This my theory on why the Writing staff has Written Twilight Sparkle the way they have after "Magical Mystery Cure".  These are just my thoughts.
Comments are Welcomed
#MLPMovie
#MLPSeason7
#TwilightSparkle

Thanks To Voice of Reason #VoiceofReason_MLP for inspiring me to do this video, where I discuss how other movies and show (animated) have proven that something like a Spike and Rarity relationship could work.
Comments are Welcomed

• 3 weeks later...
From Lily Peet, To ToonKriticY2K , to Thespio and others, there are those that don't Starlight Glimmer, So I'm here to try to set the record straight.
Comments are Welcomed
#MLPSEASON7
#MLPSEASON6
#STARLIGHT_GLIMMER
#STARLIGHTGLIMMER
#MYLITTLEPONYFRIENDSHIPISMAGIC
  • Brohoof 4

As much as this video shows her good side, ABSOLUTLY NOTHING will convince the militant fans otherwise, even if god himself came down and said shes a great character.

Oh, I saw a topic about Starlight. I just had to click. People still hate her? It's been a year! 

Personally, Starlight is my favourite character and she takes up almost half of my Pictures folder.  Is that a good thing?

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, SpiBaz said:

Oh, I saw a topic about Starlight. I just had to click. People still hate her? It's been a year! 

Personally, Starlight is my favourite character and she takes up almost half of my Pictures folder.  Is that a good thing?

is a good thing, more glimglam the better :P 

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, RDash11 said:

People still hating on Starlight? It's been over a year now, she's just like everyone one of them.

Time doesn't say much. Some still hating Spike, even if he was there from the first episode.

• Brohoof 1

50 minutes ago, Hierok said:

Time doesn't say much. Some still hating Spike, even if he was there from the first episode.

I guess mindless complaining seems to be the flavor of the month.

39 minutes ago, Hierok said:

Rather the flavor of mankind. ;)

I know blocking users exist, but when you have enough blocked users to start a small country, its rather depressing.

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, Ninetales said:

As much as this video shows her good side, ABSOLUTLY NOTHING will convince the militant fans otherwise, even if god himself came down and said shes a great character.

Yeah. In a nutshell, that's how hated she is. After fans outgrew complaining about Twilicorn, they shifted to Starlight bashing. These are the people who complain whenever she has an episode, often just because she's in it.

Starlight is second best pony. Kiss my flank, haters. :eww: