Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

bwrosas

7 minutes ago, Prospekt said:

Yeah. In a nutshell, that's how hated she is. After fans outgrew complaining about Twilicorn, they shifted to Starlight bashing. These are the people who complain whenever she has an episode, often just because she's in it.

Starlight is second best pony. Kiss my flank, haters. :eww:

Yeah. No matter what hasbro does, people will find a way to complain about it.

me? Im a simple guy. Give me pastel horses and you can do whatever you so please.

• Brohoof 2

@bwrosas

As this most recent Starlight post lack contributing text it has been moved to your commentary thread.

Thanks. :)

• Brohoof 1

As far as a possible return for Sunset Shimmer to Equestria , High School Graduation may be the only way Sunset returns to Equestria , and here in this near 30min video (I do apologize for the length of the video), I do give my opinion on why that may be the case for her return to happen.
Comments are Welcomed

#SunsetShimmer #WillSunSetShimmerReturnToEquestria #Sunset_Shimmer #Will_Sunset_Shimmer_Return_To_Equestria #ILOVEKPALOT #I_LOVE_KP_A_LOT #EQUESTRIAGIRLS #EQUESTRIA_GIRLS #MLP_EQUESTRIA_GIRLS #MLPEQUESTRIAGIRLS #MLPFIM #My_Little_Pony_Friendship_Is_Magic

Edited by bwrosas
  • Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, BloodDrops said:

Ur either tried 

or high

u got a rough throat 

Imma go with "tired". That's the sound of the working stiff. That said, where do you live man, in a tent next to a highway? That's some heavy traffic noise there.

I do see some problems with the video, though. On the purely delivery note, you do seem to repeat yourself - quite a bit, in fact, going over the points of bringing Sunset Shimmer back to Equestria, the completion of her redemption arc and how graduation might serve to facilitate that. However, you seem to barely touch on the points of "why" it would be a foregone, or even a desirable way to go, basically locking yourself into a tunnel vision kind of explanation.

For example, if Sunset went back to Equestria for good, it would mean that she would be leaving the Humane Six, which she made very good friends with, whereas other than Starlight Glimmer and Twilight, she doesn't really have any friends in Equestria. While it wouldn't be impossible for circumstances to occur that would require her to go to Equestria and stay there for good, I can't see a plausible, or at least terribly convoluted premise that would require it.

Second, I would argue that Sunset's redemption arc is all completed and done, and has been since the end of Rainbow Rocks. There's no signs that she has any lingering darkness, for lack of a better word, in either Friendship Games or Legend of Everfree, and events that focus on her generally seem to focus on her role as a leader or teacher. She's basically gone back to the light side and there's not much by way of loose ends there.

It would be nice - and generally plausible - to have Sunset visiting Equestria again, maybe even have some adventures there, get in touch with her former mentor and close that arc as well, but when all is said and done, EquestriEarth does seem to be her home now and, lingering nostalgia about Equestria and magic notwithstanding - the latter being increasingly inconsequential what with all the magical leakage - I don't really see that changing.

Also, she would totes go to university. She was Celestia's star pupil, afterall.

Edited by Quinch
  • Brohoof 1

In these screenshots from the deleted scenes of "Friendship Games", I explain in short 5min video, why it seems more natural in a Friendship Is Magic kind of way when Sunset Meets and Talks with Twilight.
Comments are Welcomed

Starlight is terrible. My opinion. You guys are like extremist parties celebrating over a bad candidate loss! What if I still dislike her?

• 2 weeks later...

@bwrosas

Just letting you know I've merged a few of your recent videos to your larger thread.

Thanks. :)

• Brohoof 1

well... personally I don't really think so, its been like... two/three months since it came out? I don't really think that's early

• 1 month later...
Here I talk about this controversial episode from the past season
Thanks to TheWatchfulPony and Lighting Blss, and MLP-Silver Quill and Lily Peet for the inspiration to do this LIVE Talk
Comments are Welcomed

@bwrosas

As there wasn't a whole lot of context for this video outside of the secretion given I have moved it from the episode thread to your commentary thread in Octavia's Hall.

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
In other words, if the DHX Media/Hasbro, and the creative writing staff involved are going to keep teasing the flirting, and the cute adorable attractiveness between the two, then either make them an official item (presumably in the final season) or just drop/stop the teasing the flirting, and the cute adorable attractiveness between them.
Comments are Welcomed