Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershys Lullaby

pegapony

13 minutes ago, pegapony said:

Why not ?

I tried again (fourth time).  Amazing! Now it is working! There was some problem with my internet probably. Now I must listen it.

I like it. Good job!:squee: Paceful melody and Her sweet voice.... Very good that you don't make any awful parody remix. 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
18 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

I tried again (fourth time).  Amazing! Now it is working! There was some problem with my internet probably. Now I must listen it.

I like it. Good job!:squee: Paceful melody and Her sweet voice.... Very good that you don't make any awful parody remix. 

Thank you a lot ! Not so easy to not make a lot of repeats of her, but there is not so much material to find with her singing. Yes my goal was to make something sweet and soft, she is to shy to do anything else :)

Now I need a lullaby and go to sleep.

Edited by pegapony
  • Brohoof 1

Thank you a lot ! Not so easy to not make a lot of repeats of her,

I can imagine that.

Yes my goal was to make something sweet and soft, she is to shy to do anything else

And you did it!:yay:

Now I need a lullaby and go to sleep.

He, he. Listen to the effect of your work! Good night!

• Brohoof 1

Ok

It's an ok listen, however, I think you oversampled on the Fluttershy lines. You need to watch oversampling. It can really cause the sample to stale out and disengage your listeners. Speaking of staling, your beat could really use some help. Why not add some fills and maybe change things up? Adding some crystal leads and polysynth strings in a break section would really make this piece shine. 

All in all, it's an ok piece, but watch your oversampling and beat staling. I'm always here if you need any further explanations. 

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, C. Thunder Dash said:

Ok

It's an ok listen, however, I think you oversampled on the Fluttershy lines. You need to watch oversampling. It can really cause the sample to stale out and disengage your listeners. Speaking of staling, your beat could really use some help. Why not add some fills and maybe change things up? Adding some crystal leads and polysynth strings in a break section would really make this piece shine. 

All in all, it's an ok piece, but watch your oversampling and beat staling. I'm always here if you need any further explanations. 

Thanks again for listening !

Yes I know it is a bit to much of Fluttershy singing same same round and round, but acctually it was suggestive and feelt ok with harmonys and canon.

After all I wanted singing ponys so badly and put this together in 2hours, so yes there is a lot to be done to it.

But Fluttershy sings and I play, happy with only that feeling :)