Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Build-A-Bear Plush Hair Problems?

scarletk

Hey there! I've had the Build-a-Bear princess luna plush for some time, and I love almost everything about her. The problem is that she just has so much of that shiny hair! With tiny brushable toys, it is easier to handle (curl it up, put a rubber band around the end, etc.) but with a toy that has so much hair, it is hard for me to keep it under control. I've kept both her mane and tail in a fishtail braid since that seems to keep things the neatest, but does anyone have any other tips on how to keep it untangled? 

Build a Bear workshop MY LITTLE PONY PRINCESS LUNA BY HASBRO

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

I think a kids de tangling spray would help brush it through. Definitely wouldn’t recommend brushing through it without that. 

Do you sleep or play with it a lot? If not, how is the hair getting tangled or messed with, if you don’t mind me asking?

I was quite afraid to buy these plush for this exact reason because I would honestly want to cuddle and sleep with my Rarity but couldn’t deal with the messy hair. 

Edited by Rainbow Glitterswirl

Yeah i do like to cuddle and sleep with her, which is what gets her hair in a mess. I will definitely try a de-tangling spray though. It also worries me that when i brush through I always get a few hairs that come out, i don't want her going bald! Anyway, thanks for the tip

7 minutes ago, scarletk said:

Yeah i do like to cuddle and sleep with her, which is what gets her hair in a mess. I will definitely try a de-tangling spray though. It also worries me that when i brush through I always get a few hairs that come out, i don't want her going bald! Anyway, thanks for the tip

Thats so nice! I would love to sleep with a pony plush. As for the hair problem, I suggest looking up plushie hair cleaning tutorials on youtube. 

• 1 month later...