Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Eternal Oc (w/ voice acting)

Eternal Nature

*sighs* must I? fine... Hello, my name is Eternal Nature, prince of a pocket dimension in a place you call Everfree Forest, Guardian of nature, and I'm willing to take your questions, and answer them to the best of my knowledge. (thought to be fair, I don't forsee much response, unless I'm one of the main six, or some other main cast of canon)

Edited by Eternal Nature
  • Brohoof 1

Hah! Don't seed yourself short! I'm one of the most annoying shmucks on here and even I've got just about five pages on mine!

So, What your namesake/OC/you?

Oh, and what's all this about voice acting?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Widdershins ((Speaking in ooc, I voice my oc, but i need a recording program on my laptop to do so.) My name is Eternal Nature. I protect my kingdom by keeping it secret from Equestria, we don't want any intruders with bad blood. Though, I am surprised how you got through the portal, it's rarely every open.

*sighs* great, now I deal with bad puns. 

Edited by Eternal Nature
  • Brohoof 1

Well, the more you give, the more ins you supply to others to strike up a conversation. After all, most who do wind up here have only wandered in out of idle curiosity and can't think of anything to say. Ya gotta have some audience participation! Regardless of how much they complain when you drag them onstage! Quoth the clashmane mare!: "C'mon Rainbow! Let's show 'em a little DASH!"

So! What is this Eternal Nature? Are you a male alicorn? Very foresty, earth magic centric? If so, shouldn't a nature-alicorn be more of an Earth Pony? You said you had a changeling oc too? How do you headcannon out the Everfree being a "pocket dimension?" As I too have a rather notable headcannon about why the Everfree is the way it is & why Ponyville is eerie -central! And yes, yes it is because I'm fully capable of making the laws of physics my B-*cough* Baguette!

Would you happen to be inadvertently adopting my author-character shtick, hmm? If so, then all the same, I say to you both: Hobbies? 

And if you are Mr.Nature! What do you do all time in that big ol' forest? I know there's alotta whackadoo wildlife in there... that I might have contributed to both intentionally & un-, buuut... it ain't a place rightfully known as "friendly." 

And yes, yes I do also fully expect you to answer each n' every question I spew out! Hey, you wished for something to do, didn't ya?

Cheeeeeeeeeeee! AUD-io File!

I have... just no idea how that worked just now. Did not even know this computor even had that function! Much less how you managed that yourself. Tech-technology I-I just don't even...

Props on the campfire n' crickets ambience! ...Unless I was hallucinating that part! Geeh! Must say though, think the "running-two-voices-at-a-time" gag kinda loses a bit of the flavor when ya ain't got different colored text! Like! What kind of a marvelous acting range a fellow would need to pull that off! Hew-Hew!

Stop self-congratulating... uhh, me?. I'll have to come back in, like, two or three hours when my brain has actually woken up.

So what's up with recording yourself? You have a fancy device you been wanting to use or find it easier than typing it out?

And wait now-how! You said you was both an alicorn and a changermaling? Simultaneously both while being distinctly not the other, currently? ...okay, maybe you mighta said that, buuuut... I often find its easier & funner to just listen to myself!

Eh... maybe typing would be easier. Not that I'm pressuring your or anythin'. ...think I need another nap. Pretty sure we just woke up!

Well, I did say I wanted to practice Voice acting, didn't I? and yes, I found a recorder I've bee wanting to use to practice said voice acting, and yeah, I'm not one really much to type~
The alicorn State was to mimic Celest, and change it to look like I am today, but curse made me stuck with this form

• Brohoof 1

59e7f4974300e_ElementsofFreedom.jpg.94788b8ca98d1cfd124f34f2afa5aeb5.jpg

Each of these stallions are wielders of the Elements of Freedom (something I came up with) I'll tell you what they are, but can you guess which OC is the bearer of these elements:

Courage, Wisdom, Teamwork, Respect, Hope, Knowledge

(edited)

22 hours ago, IsraelYabuki said:

59e7f4974300e_ElementsofFreedom.jpg.94788b8ca98d1cfd124f34f2afa5aeb5.jpg

Each of these stallions are wielders of the Elements of Freedom (something I came up with) I'll tell you what they are, but can you guess which OC is the bearer of these elements:

Courage, Wisdom, Teamwork, Respect, Hope, Knowledge

hmm, what do you think?
this will be the last post from me, you're supposed to be on your own. The Fire pony is courage, water is wisdom, one with yang is hope which would be ironic as hell, yellow pony is Teamwork, Earth is knowledge, and green is respect.
same, except the one with the yang would be wisdom, and water be knowledge

Edited by Eternal Nature

2 hours ago, Eternal Nature said:

hmm, what do you think?
this will be the last post from me, you're supposed to be on your own. The Fire pony is courage, water is wisdom, one with yang is hope which would be ironic as hell, yellow pony is Teamwork, Earth is knowledge, and green is respect.
same, except the one with the yang would be wisdom, and water be knowledge

You're right about the fiery pony being the element of courage, but here's the right answer for the others: yellow pony (element of wisdom), blue pony (element of knowledge), brown pony (element of respect), green pony (element of hope), gray pony (element of teamwork)