Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Looking to start a Podcast.

Paladin Will

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

pinkie-pie

How did you find MLP Forums?

through someone giving a link on a post i made on Steam.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

through this fanfiction:https://www.fimfiction.net/story/119190/fallout-equestria

Hi, My name is Paladin Will, and i want to play video games with others and make a podcast with them.

I tried to make a video for my youtube channel a few weeks back about my favorite episode of the first 
five seasons of Friendship is Magic (i haven't watched season 6 and 7 yet so i have nothing to say about them.)
after recording it, it felt like to could be a podcast with other people talking about their favorite episodes.

Then it came to me, that making a podcast would be a fun thing to do with other people.
so the thought was that we play video games and chat about anything that come to our minds.

So the first podcast i like to do is about fanfictions and why people like them so much.     
Plus i like to hear what fanfictions from other movies, tv, and video games are like.

So to work with me on this, you need to atleast be:

22 years old.

Have watched my little pony friendship is magic season 1-5. 

Have watched first 3 equestria girls movies.

and have read or are going to read the following stories:

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/172088/tales-of-the-oppressed

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/119190/fallout-equestria

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/208056/fallout-equestria---project-horizons
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to help me please tweet me @LordBane606 to tell me you like to help.

Oh i am just looking for three other people to help out on this.

thanks, Paladin Will.

Edited by Paladin Will

Is the age limit there due to the nature of the podcast, or is it just a preference? (Like, of who you'd like to work with?

edit: Also, it would have been better for you to make a seperate post about the podcast instead of putting it your introduction.

Edited by Artimis Whooves

@Paladin Will

As this is less of an introduction and more of a way to reach out for help on a potential video podcast it has been moved to the respective Creative Resources section.

Thanks. :)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
11 hours ago, Artimis Whooves said:

Is the age limit there due to the nature of the podcast, or is it just a preference? (Like, of who you'd like to work with?

edit: Also, it would have been better for you to make a seperate post about the podcast instead of putting it your introduction.

First, sorry about not getting this sooner, but i made the post at 1:40 a.m. and i needed to get to bed.

as for the age limit,  i set as 22 since that's my age and it might be fun talking to people my age.

Paladin Will

as to your edit, i haven't be on the site before now.

Edited by Paladin Will

Do you need any help with starting up a community/promoting the podcast?

If this takes off, I may be able to get on board helping you. Not so much the promotion part, but with web stuff. PM me if interested.

32 minutes ago, Cloggedone said:

Do you need any help with starting up a community/promoting the podcast?

If this takes off, I may be able to get on board helping you. Not so much the promotion part, but with web stuff. PM me if interested.

Well i like to make a few podcast first, to see if people will watch them before we need to start a community or promoting it.

if you like to help out later, i would like that.

1 hour ago, Artimis Whooves said:

Welp, I'm not 22 (I'm 18) but is there anything I can do to help?

Well, you still can be on the podcast and work on it with me, i just need two more people to help out and make this work.

Oh, do you have GTA V on PC? because, A: that the game i like to play as we do the podcast. And B: i need people to play with.

we'll be doing other PC games as well but that's just the start.  

18 hours ago, Paladin Will said:

Well, you still can be on the podcast and work on it with me, i just need two more people to help out and make this work.

Oh, do you have GTA V on PC? because, A: that the game i like to play as we do the podcast. And B: i need people to play with.

we'll be doing other PC games as well but that's just the start.  

I don't have GTA (I don't realy play games like that), but I do have other PC games.
I can't remember all of them off the top of my head, but the ones (That are multiplayer) I do remember are Gmod, Space engineers, Fallout: tactics, and TF2.

Edited by Artimis Whooves
Added a game to the list

13 hours ago, Artimis Whooves said:

I don't have GTA (I don't realy play games like that), but I do have other PC games.
I can't remember all of them off the top of my head, but the ones (That are multiplayer) I do remember are Gmod, Space engineers, and Fallout: tactics.

Sorry about not getting back sooner.

I do have Gmod, so we can do that as we talk.

so to everyone who looks at this post, if you want to join you must at least have Gmod.

4 hours ago, Paladin Will said:

Sorry about not getting back sooner.

I do have Gmod, so we can do that as we talk.

so to everyone who looks at this post, if you want to join you must at least have Gmod.

Also, what program are you going to use for chat? Like skype or discord or the in-game chat?

3 hours ago, Artimis Whooves said:

Also, what program are you going to use for chat? Like skype or discord or the in-game chat?

One again sorry about getting this earlier, i was out playing D&D.

i tend to use discord a lot when chatting so get a hold of me on that.

just look at my profile to get my discord id. 

• Brohoof 1