Register now to remove this ad.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vocal Analyst

PONES N STUFF | MLP Reviews & Countdowns

4 posts in this topic

Hello everyone! If you do not know, I review MLP episodes as part of the show 'Pones N Stuff' on my YouTube Channel, 'The CC Network'. After a long time thinking whether I COULD showcase them here, I've decided to post them to a topic, to see what you guys think of them and putting your own opinions towards the episodes I've reviewed thus far. Sadly, due to only starting the show for Season 7, those are the only episodes that I have thus far. While some may be missing, they will be addressed at a later date.

Here's a playlist with all the episodes thus far:

I've also started Equestria Girls Month for the entirety of this month, where I'm reviewing the feature films. Only one has been put up thus far, more will follow in the weeks to come:

I also do countdowns as well, unrelated to Pones N Stuff, which will be uploaded when they come as well, unless there is a demand to see those as well. All in all, I hope you enjoy the result of my critical and creative labours.

The next video in Equestria Girls Month, looking at Rainbow Rocks has been uploaded:

1 person brohoofs this

The third video of Equestria Girls Month, with Friendship Games going under the microscope is now here:

Equestria Girls Month enters its second part, as it's Legend Of Everfree's turn to be reviewed: