Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The CC Network: MLP Reviews, Analysis & Countdowns

Vocal Analyst

Hello everyone! If you do not know, I review MLP episodes as part of the show 'Pones N Stuff' on my YouTube Channel, 'The CC Network'. After a long time thinking whether I COULD showcase them here, I've decided to post them to a topic, to see what you guys think of them and putting your own opinions towards the episodes I've reviewed thus far. Sadly, due to only starting the show for Season 7, those are the only episodes that I have thus far. While some may be missing, they will be addressed at a later date.

Here's a playlist with all the episodes thus far:

I've also started Equestria Girls Month for the entirety of this month, where I'm reviewing the feature films. Only one has been put up thus far, more will follow in the weeks to come:

I also do countdowns as well, unrelated to Pones N Stuff, which will be uploaded when they come as well, unless there is a demand to see those as well. All in all, I hope you enjoy the result of my critical and creative labours.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've got two uploads today, because forgetting to update this post is something that can happen when other things pop up.

Firstly, the conclusion to Equestria Girls Month, looking at my Top 10 Songs from the franchise. It had to be uploaded on VidMe after YouTube blocked it. As it doesn't appear on this forum like YouTube videos do, you'll have to click the link to watch it: https://vid.me/mamsy

While that could've been it... Pones N Stuff returned right as November started, as I reviewed Shadow Play... this should be interesting:

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

Been waiting to ensure that I could finish the season off by tackling the episodes that my various absences and Equestria Girls Month neglected, so here are the two "Missed" Episode videos, reviewing the nine I couldn't do once they aired.

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Season 8 is around the corner, and I've come to the realisation that this channels first MLP countdown is out of date. So here is an updated version of my Top 10 MLP Characters Countdown for 2018, to better reflect my current opinion.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Pones N Stuff is OFFICIALLY back as of today, with the Season 8 premiere School Daze being given the once over! I hope you enjoy a return of the weekly episode reviews, it's been a long time coming for me.

NOTE: There will be no reviews for the next two weeks, as I'll be in New Orleans for WrestleMania 34, unable to make the videos in that time.

• Brohoof 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Last weeks episode review was cancelled due to unforeseen and mitigating circumstances. The good news is that this weeks, the review of The Parent Trap is up without a hitch! So here's the latest Season 8 Pones N Stuff episode raring to go!

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Forgot to post this the other day... I did review Non-Compete Clause. Fluttershy is on the thumbnail... because I talk more about Applejack and Rainbow in-depth, you'll understand if you watch below.

• Brohoof 1

Forgot to post the Breakup Breakdown review video yesterday... had to delay the edit due to travelling which threw my schedule off. Either way, the review is now here for your viewing pleasure.

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

Most Down's review was missed due to fatigue after London's MCM Comic Con, this week however despite some family events this review managed to go up on time! Will Marks For Effort continue the CMC's good run for the season or sour it? Find out by watching below!

• Brohoof 1

The hiatus is here... but a much loved villain returns to pick our spirits up. Will the last new episode for two months prove to be a poison chalice or a holy grail that we Bronies can drink from as the next two months of subdued or insane hype builds? Find out below by watching my last NEW episode review until August!

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I said it would be the final review until August... WELL I LIED! I missed five episode during the first half of the season and it's time to finish the job as The Maud Couple, Fake It Til You Make It, Grannies Gone Wild, Horse Play and Molt Down go under the microscope.

• Brohoof 1

• The title was changed to The CC Network: MLP Reviews, Analysis & Countdowns

Had to change the title of the topic to reflect that this isn't just a Pones N Stuff exclusive thing anymore... as a new series takes hold!

With Bucking Opinion, I let my views on the series we love go out unhinged and uncensored. If something annoys or pleases me, I'll go about my analytical process to prove I'm right. This premiere episode looks at how Flanderization has almost ruined the entire main cast of FIM characters. Hope you enjoy!

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

I noticed that YouTube doesn't showcase videos that review or analyse the Equestria Girls web shorts when you search for it. So I thought I'd make a statement by analysing all FIFTY-EIGHT of them the Jelloapocalypse way, in 10 words or less. I hope you find my statements on them informative and/or hilarious and enjoy this unexpected hiatus video!

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

It's time... for me to unveil the biggest project I've worked on all year... my review of the MLP Movie. Due to be out last week but not due to scheduling conflicts thanks to my two cameo guests, I'm happy to finally get this out there. It was a lot of work, but I feel worth it. At nearly 52 minutes in length, this is my longest MLP review to date and arguably my favourite video the channel has ever made. Sit back, relax and hopefully enjoy this behemoth of analysis.

• Brohoof 1