Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Spike and the mercenaries

Theknightofdraconia

So I'm new to this whole thing so, here's the idea. Equestria is facing a giant new threat, Cosmos(the brother of Celestia and Luna) and the Alicorn Empire. The princesses and other Mane's are debating what to do, and wonder if they should try to infiltrate his empire's army. Spike however decides he is the best candidate seeing as he is unknown(save the Crystal Empire) so against Twilights knowledge and knowing she would not approve, he sneaks away and arrives in the heart of the empire pretending to be a mercenary(putting on an eye patch and Light armor) he is soon thrown in with a group of mercenaries made up of various species.(though as far as Cosmos is concerned, they won't be the main reason Equestria and beyond is conquered, for that you need Alicorns)

Edited by Theknightofdraconia

34 minutes ago, Theknightofdraconia said:

So I'm new to this whole thing so, here's the idea. Equestria is facing a giant new threat, Cosmos(the brother of Celestia and Luna) and the Alicorn Empire. The princesses and other Mane's are debating what to do, and wonder if they should try to infiltrate his empire army. Spike however decides he is the best candidate seeing as he is unknown(save the Crystal Empire) so against Twilights knowledge and knowing she would not approve, he sneaks away and arrives in the heart of the empire pretending to be a mercenary(putting on an eye patch and Light armor) he is soon thrown in with a group of mercenaries made up of various species.(though as far as Cosmos is concerned, they won't be the main reason Equestria and beyond is conquered, for that you need Alicorns)

Yeah maybe my OC Techno would be a really good character for this RP! Like he's going to try and help Spike with the batte but the alicorns overpower Techno plus maybe Techno's brother Herobrien could be in the group of alicorns attacking equestria! Anyways Techno's character page is linked in my signature! :)

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Yeah maybe my OC Techno would be a really good character for this RP! Like he's going to try and help Spike with the batte but the alicorns overpower Techno plus maybe Techno's brother Herobrien could be in the group of alicorns attacking equestria! Anyways Techno's character page is linked in my signature! :)

Alright that sounds good! 

(edited)
3 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Anyways just remember to follow this topic so you get notified when someone posts here! :)

I will, so how do you wanna play this? I guess we'll see if Celestia Fights wants in or not.

@Theknightofdraconia

Can my OCs, Unicorn and Changeling Will Guide, join? 2 souls sharing one body could bring multiple allies to our heroes' cause. Plus a Shape-shifter like Changeling Will would be a great infiltrator, wouldn't you say?

Their updated info is the Google Docs link in my signature.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, WiiGuy2014 said:

@Theknightofdraconia

Can my OCs, Unicorn and Changeling Will Guide, join? 2 souls sharing one body could bring multiple allies to our heroes' cause. Plus a Shape-shifter like Changeling Will would be a great infiltrator, wouldn't you say?

Their updated info is the Google Docs link in my signature.

Of course! Welcome!

Just now, Theknightofdraconia said:

I will, so how do you wanna play this?

Well in the RP we could basically like have the alicorn army assault equestria plus they could do it in very stealthy and creative ways like they could disguise as normal average ponies and then take on the protagonists out of nowhere! :) 

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Techno Universal said:

Well in the RP we could basically like have the alicorn army assault equestria plus they could do it in very stealthy and creative ways like they could disguise as normal average ponies and then take on the protagonists out of nowhere! :) 

Okay, I guess I'll play as Emperor Cosmos, General Magnus Carta(Alicorn), Boom, Bang and Blast(three faun brothers, part of the mercenary army, design wise, think something similar to Pan's Labryinth faun with mlp style animation) and Spike.

4 minutes ago, Theknightofdraconia said:

Okay, I guess I'll play as Emperor Cosmos, General Magnus Carta(Alicorn), Boom, Bang and Blast(three faun brothers, part of the mercenary army, design wise, think something similar to Pan's Labryinth faun with mlp style animation) and Spike.

Yeah Herobrien would probably be one of Emperor Cosmos's top generals as Herobrien literally knows Techno by heart and that's perfect for the empire to be able to overpower Techno! :)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
4 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Yeah Herobrien would probably be one of Emperor Cosmos's top generals as Herobrien literally knows Techno by heart and that's perfect for the empire to be able to overpower Techno! :)

Perfect, especially considering the concept art, Cosmos is a big pusher of technology and imperialism, so Herobrien would be in his top generals and inner circle. 

2 minutes ago, Theknightofdraconia said:

Perfect, especially considering the concept art, Cosmos is a big pusher of technology and imperialism, so Herobroen would be in his top generals and inner circle.

Yeah it's like Herobrien would be always working on development of ways to do things in the internal command console of the universe. It's sort of like the command console in Minecraft or other video games where people with OP can use the command console to do absolutely anything! :)

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Techno Universal said:

Yeah it's like Herobrien would be always working on development of ways to do things in the internal command console of the universe. It's sort of like the command console in Minecraft or other video games where people with OP can use the command console to do absolutely anything! :)

And of course Herobrien will be needed to design all the plans and weapons needed to enslave all races of Equestria and Beyond. Alicorn superiority will reign over all in the ultimate plan.

3 minutes ago, Theknightofdraconia said:

And of course Herobrien will be needed to design all the plans and weapons needed to enslave all races of Equestria and Beyond. Alicorn superiority will reign over all in the ultimate plan.

Plus Herobrien would also be looking for ways to reshape the ponies of equestria to make them fight on their side! :)

• Brohoof 1

Oh yes, he is perfect for this planed world order! 

as for Spike, feel free to suggest or disagree, I feel he decides while the Mane 6 are debating with the princesses of what to do, to leave and sneak into the heart of the empire disguised as a mercenary, at first he tries to do it all alone, but soon meets his team.

30 minutes ago, Theknightofdraconia said:

Oh yes, he is perfect for this planed world order! 

as for Spike, feel free to suggest or disagree, I feel he decides while the Mane 6 are debating with the princesses of what to do, to leave and sneak into the heart of the empire disguised as a mercenary, at first he tries to do it all alone, but soon meets his team.

Yeah and of course Techno was working with Spike but the empire was overpowering him and Spike managed to save them by a thread! :)

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, Theknightofdraconia said:

Alright so aside from techno who else do ya wanna be?

Well I'm not really sure but I'll also be having this funny scheme with Techno having a little bit of an obsession with massive capes plus he knows that the capes would burn out Herobrien! :)

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Well I'm not really sure but I'll also be having this funny scheme with Techno having a little bit of an obsession with massive capes plus he knows that the capes would burn out Herobrien! :)

Sweet! Alright shall we begin?

(edited)
9 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Well we can in a moment plus I believe I'll be playing Herobrien to! :)

Very good, know the perfect starting place. 

-In the capital of the Alicorn Empire, a far away land that is the birthplace of Princesses Celestia and Luna, currently ruled by their brother Emperor Cosmos, a tyrant with futuristic and imperialist plans for expanding his empire, we cut to the throne room where the Emperor is meeting with his top generals for the plans to invade all of Equestria and beyond-

Emperor Cosmos: " I know my sisters, they are soft and weak.

General Magnus Carta: "From what our spies and scouts have reported, the kingdom is very much automomous, should be easy for my battalions to over run them, however...there are reports that they now have made alliances with the Yaks, Dragons, Changelings, Abyssinians, Sea Ponies and Griffons..that could be problem.

10 minutes ago, Theknightofdraconia said:

Very good, know the perfect starting place. 

-In the capital of the Alicorn Empire, a far away land that is the birthplace of Princesses Celestia and Luna, currently ruled by their brother Emperor Cosmos, a tyrant with futuristic and imperialist plans for expanding his empire, we cut to the throne room where the Emperor is meeting with his top generals for the plans to invade all of Equestria and beyond-

Emperor Cosmos: " I know my sisters, they are soft and weak.

General Magnus Carta: "From what our spies and scouts have reported, the kingdom is very much automomous, should be easy for my battalions to over run them, however...there are reports that they now have made alliances with the Yaks, Dragons, Changelings, Abyssinians, Sea Ponies and Griffons..that could be problem.

Okay that's looking good! Anyways we could create the RP thread now and I'll put Herobrien into the intro! :)

• Brohoof 1