Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

slice of life Fallout Equestria: The Wildest Dreams 221k words and counting!!

Rocco

Ok, so I'm happy to say that my story is finally nearing the 1/4 million word milestone. Sadly, I feel as though I have done little in the way of actually advertising it, and more so focused on the writing aspect and fan art. That being said, I am once more throwing myself to the masses in hopes that someone will find in it a story that they enjoy. I am open to any and all criticisms and suggestions as well am I a fairly active community member who loves to chat with folks! 

Short 'blerb' about the story.

Fallout Equestria: The Wildest Dreams is a tale about Joey, a young Wasteland born Pegasi who is in search of nothing more than to be happy and to not be shot at anymore. Born and thrown into the life of being an orphan at a early age, Joey found Found a life with a traveling caravan of traders where he would fill the role of sentry along side his adoptive sister Shale. It would not be until the age of 14 that he would be cast into a world of wondering the Wasteland after a chance encounter with a Zebra mare while on a search and recovery mission. From there he would spend his life in search of that very same mare after circumstances would lead them to be drive apart. Joined by his best friend and running mate Caliber, the two would leave no stone un-turned in the search for Zuri, all the while uncovering more and more of the world they were being lead into. 

Part comedy, part hopeless romance with a side of bad jokes, FoE:TWD is a slice of life story about the ponies who are less than heroes, but more than ponies. 

Le' Link
vvvvvvv

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/357237/fallout-equestria-wildest-dreams

flying_zebra_by_mysticalpha_dbbyy4w__1__by_roccorocks-dbcb3pl.png

• Brohoof 1