Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Spike and the mercenaries

Techno Universal

OOC:

-We start in the capital of the Alicorn Empire, The birthplace of Princesses Celestia and Luna, currently ruled by their brother, Emperor Cosmos. We cut to the throne room, where the Emperor is meeting with his top generals for the plans to expand his empire by invading Equestria and beyond-

Emperor Cosmos: "I know my sisters, they are soft and weak."

General Magnus Carta: "From what our spies and scouts have gathered, their kingdom is very autonomous, it should be easy for my battalions to overrun them. However, there are reports that they have made alliances with Yaks, Dragons, Changelings, Griffons, Abyssinians and Sea ponies, that could be a problem."

Herobrien was also in the meeting...

HB: Yes my brother is just getting better and better with his defences of equestria as time goes on. But still we're getting close to being able to overpower him!

@Theknightofdraconia

Link to OOC Topic:
Edited by Techno Universal
  • Brohoof 2

Just now, Techno Universal said:

OOC:

-We start in the capital of the Alicorn Empire, The birthplace of Princesses Celestia and Luna, currently ruled by their brother, Emperor Cosmos. We cut to the throne room, where the Emperor is meeting with his top generals for the plans to expand his empire by invading Equestria and beyond-

Emperor Cosmos: "I know my sisters, they are soft and weak."

General Magnus Carta: "From what our spies and scouts have gathered, their kingdom is very autonomous, it should be easy for my battalions to overrun them. However, there are reports that they have made alliances with Yaks, Dragons, Changelings, Griffons, Abyssinians and Sea ponies, that could be a problem."

Herobrien was also in the meeting...

HB: Yes my brother is just getting better and better with his defences of equestria as time goes on. But still we're getting close to being able to overpower him!

@Theknightofdraconia

Link to OOC Topic:

Emperor Cosmos: "I am pleased to hear this. General Herobrien, I'm a giving all you need to complete all your projects for conquest. There is no limit on this budget. "

2 minutes ago, Theknightofdraconia said:

Emperor Cosmos: "I am pleased to hear this. General Herobrien, I'm a giving all you need to complete all your projects for conquest. There is no limit on this budget. "

HB: Yes plus I'm almost done with giving the computers the capabilities to access the universal command console! We can literally do anything we want once we get access to the console!

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Theknightofdraconia said:

General Magnus Carta: "Anything?!"

HB: Yes of course anything! Though because my brother Techno has always had access to the console we'll have to deal with him once wo gain access to the console. He's like a guardian to the console and equestria! 

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

HB: Yes of course anything! Though because my brother Techno has always had access to the console we'll have to deal with him once wo gain access to the console. He's like a guardian to the console and equestria! 

General Magnus Carta: "And im confident you will think up a way to take him down, until then, I am assembling a large mercenary army to cause chaos and do the softening of lands before the real troops come. 

Emperor Cosmos: "Indeed, money greedy, common species can't win a war, for that you need Alicorns!"

General Magnus Carta: "And im confident you will think up a way to take him down, until then, I am assembling a large mercenary army to cause chaos and do the softening of lands before the real troops come. 

Emperor Cosmos: "Indeed, money greedy, common species can't win a war, for that you need Alicorns!"

HB: Yes hopefully it's enough to get past all of my brother's redundancy defences as he has tons of them in place and it's impossible for us to know what they are until Techno actually runs them.

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

HB: Yes hopefully it's enough to get past all of my brother's redundancy defences as he has tons of them in place and it's impossible for us to know what they are until Techno actually runs them.

Emperor Cosmos: "I care little what happens to the mercinaries, as far as I'm concerned they are all just canon fodder. And unlike Techno, you actually build to win." (Smiles)

Edited by Theknightofdraconia

13 minutes ago, Theknightofdraconia said:

Emperor Cosmos: "I care little what happens to the mercinaries, as far as I'm concerned they are all just canon fodder. And unlike Techno, you actually build to win." (Smiles)

HB: Yes the troops are really just there to do the dirty work for us! Plus me and Techno are practically both exactly the same except I'm the inverted version of him! So I know Techno thinks of everything like I do so it's going to be a real challenge to take down equestria!

6 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

HB: Yes the troops are really just there to do the dirty work for us! Plus me and Techno are practically both exactly the same except I'm the inverted version of him! So I know Techno thinks of everything like I do so it's going to be a real challenge to take down equestria!

Emperor Cosmos: "Then perhaps its time to think unorthodox like."

General Magnus Carta: "My Emperor, if I may be so bold..I suggest we not start with Equestria..per say. I know Techno has defences for ponies, but not of their allies. What if we subdued the others first, cut off the little princesses from their allies and surround them? 

2 minutes ago, Theknightofdraconia said:

Emperor Cosmos: "Then perhaps its time to think unorthodox like."

General Magnus Carta: "My Emperor, if I may be so bold..I suggest we not start with Equestria..per say. I know Techno has defences for ponies, but not of their allies. What if we subdued the others first, cut off the little princesses from their allies and surround them? 

HB: Yes we need to take out the princesses and major leaders quietly first as Techno would then have nobody to back him up!  

HB: Yes we need to take out the princesses and major leaders quietly first as Techno would then have nobody to back him up!  

Emperor Cosmos: "Very good. Herobrien where do you suggest we strike first? Where would your brother not expect?"

Just now, Theknightofdraconia said:

Emperor Cosmos: "Very good. Herobrien where do you suggest we strike first? Where would your brother not expect?"

HB: Well really the dragon lands would be perfect for the first attack as it's at the bottom of his priority list!

3 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

HB: Well really the dragon lands would be perfect for the first attack as it's at the bottom of his priority list!

General Magnus Carta: "An excellent suggestion! Sire, my troops are eager to prove that dragons can out fought and eager to make slaves out of them! I call the current dragon lord, I'll make her my personal masseuse. Plus the dragon lands are rich in rare minerals!"

24 minutes ago, Theknightofdraconia said:

General Magnus Carta: "An excellent suggestion! Sire, my troops are eager to prove that dragons can out fought and eager to make slaves out of them! I call the current dragon lord, I'll make her my personal masseuse. Plus the dragon lands are rich in rare minerals!"

HB: Yes plus we'll need to somehow make everything seem completely normal there when we do our work as Techno still will notice if something is up. So if everything seems normal to him everything will be all good!

8 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

HB: Yes plus we'll need to somehow make everything seem completely normal there when we do our work as Techno still will notice if something is up. So if everything seems normal to him everything will be all good!

General M.C.: "One small hurdle, aside from a few species, dragons are resistant to most magic, which is why even the princesses fear them."

Emperor Cosmos: "Hmm, are they resistant to pollen?"

General M.C.: (Smirks) "No, no they aren't."

General M.C.: "One small hurle, aside from a few species, dragons are resistant to most magic, which is why even the princesses fear them."

Emperor Cosmos: "Hmm, are they resistant to pollen?"

General M.C.: (Smirks) "No, no they aren't."

HB: That's it! If we use magic that has the same signature as pollen it would be perfect for our plan!

• Brohoof 1

14 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

HB: That's it! If we use magic that has the same signature as pollen it would be perfect for our plan!

General M.C: "Perfect, those firebreathers will beg us for mercy once we unleash pollen magic, I've seen even the strongest dragon breakdown in illness from flowers. 

Emperor Cosmos: "Then it is decided. Herobrien, I need you to make the right calibrations for the magic we will use against the dragons. Magna, I'm trusting you with setting up the garrison. 

3 minutes ago, Theknightofdraconia said:

General M.C: "Perfect, those firebreathers will beg us for mercy once we unleash pollen magic, I've seen even the strongest dragon breakdown in illness from flowers. 

Emperor Cosmos: "Then it is decided. Herobrien, I need you to make the right calibrations for the magic we will use against the dragons. Magna, I'm trusting you with setting up the garrison. But still, how to make this invasion quiet and unnoticed?"

HB: Yes of course!

Herobrien then walked off to his computers with an evil grin and he was giggling in a rather disturbing way...

4 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

HB: Yes of course!

Herobrien then walked off to his computers with an evil grin and he was giggling in a rather disturbing way...

-We know cut to Canterlot where the Mane 6(who were shocked to learn about the two sisters having a brother) the princesses and more are debating what to do in case Cosmos should decide to come for Equestria.-

6 minutes ago, Theknightofdraconia said:

-We know cut to Canterlot where the Mane 6(who were shocked to learn about the two sisters having a brother) the princesses and more are debating what to do in case Cosmos should decide to come for Equestria.-

Techno was also with the princesses...

TU: Okay so it might be time to come up with some new defence systems. We seriously need to come up with new and unique stuff if we want to keep up to the level of the Cosmos.

Techno was also with the princesses...

TU: Okay so it might be time to come up with some new defence systems. We seriously need to come up with new and unique stuff if we want to keep up to the level of the Cosmos.

Twilight: "What about your brother, you said he thinks very much like you."

Twilight: "What about your brother, you said he thinks very much like you."

TU: Yes he very well dose and he's the reason why it's so hard to keep up with the attack methods of the Cosmos! Like whatever I come up with he'll come up with the same thing at the same time. Though I've been looking into how we mentally react to moving fabric recently and I've seen that we get really stimulated and mesmerised by looking at or feeling fabric that's moving in the wind. It's like we would really enjoy having massive capes on because of that plus knowing my brother it would probably have the opisit effect on him and his troops! Like it would mentally burn them out if they saw us with massive capes that were flowing in the wind!

11 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yes he very well dose and he's the reason why it's so hard to keep up with the attack methods of the Cosmos! Like whatever I come up with he'll come up with the same thing at the same time. Though I've been looking into how we mentally react to moving fabric recently and I've seen that we get really stimulated and mesmerised by looking at or feeling fabric that's moving in the wind. It's like we would really enjoy having massive capes on because of that plus knowing my brother it would probably have the opisit effect on him and his troops! Like it would mentally burn them out if they saw us with massive capes that were flowing in the wind!

Princess Celestia: "Keep working on that, we'll need all the ideas we have to defeat our brother and the Alicorn armies and armadas."

Princess Candace: "If only we could find a way to infiltrate his army, then somepony could send messages and leak his plans."

(Spike hears this and recalls hearing about the mercenary recruitment, and seeing as he is unknown aside from the Crystal Empire, and can send messages via flame, he is the best option, but knowing Twilight and the others they won't allow it)

Spike: "Ummm, Twilight, I'm gonna head back to Ponyville."

31 minutes ago, Theknightofdraconia said:

Princess Celestia: "Keep working on that, we'll need all the ideas we have to defeat our brother an Alicorn armies and armadas."

Princess Candace: "If only we could find a way to infiltrate his army, then somepony could send messages and leak his plans."

(Spike hears this and recalls hearing about the mercenary recruitment, and seeing as he is unknown aside from the Crystal Empire, and can send messages via flame, he is the best option, but knowing Twilight and the others they won't allow it)

Spike: "Ummm, Twilight, I'm gonna head back to Ponyville."

(Okay can you edit the first post on the OOC topic and add a link to the RP? It's just what you have to do by the forum rules. :) )

TU: Well really both of us have already infuriated each other a number of time! It's like how I created Thorax to reshape the changelings and turn them to our side! Anyways I've got this one automated generation command here that would spawn massive capes onto all of us!