Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Spike and the mercenaries

Techno Universal

7 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

(Okay can you edit the first post on the OOC topic and add a link to the RP? It's just what you have to do by the forum rules. :) )

TU: Well really both of us have already infuriated each other a number of time! It's like how I created Thorax to reshape the changelings and turn them to our side! Anyways I've got this one automated generation command here that would spawn massive capes onto all of us!

Twilight: "Good! That could work. (Looks to Spike) and are you sure Spike? 

Spike: "Yeah, I would feel safer back home(he lied)"

Twilight: "Alright, let us know if need anything, safe travel back home. Now back to the capes..

(As Twilight began to discuss with Techno, Spike left to begin his journey, but first he would need a mercenary get up)

1 minute ago, Theknightofdraconia said:

Twilight: "Good! That could work. (Looks to Spike) and are you sure Spike? 

Spike: "Yeah, I would feel safer back home(he lied)"

Twilight: "Alright, let us know if need anything, safe travel back home. Now back to the capes..

(As Twilight began to discuss with Techno, Spike left to begin his journey, but first he would need a mercenary get up)

TU: Yeah I'll just run this command in the universal command console and let it do it's thing!

When Techno ran the command everyone who was on his side had a massive cape appear on them. The capes all had their own unique designs based on the colour schemes of the beings wearing them. Techno's cape was navy blue and it was covered in blue cercuit patterns plus all the capes that were spawned in were around five meters long. The capes were also really soft and cuddly...

TU: Okay it looks like it worked! Plus the soft and cuddly texture of them is also something that can burn out Herobrien and his troops!

1 minute ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah I'll just run this command in the universal command console and let it do it's thing!

When Techno ran the command everyone who was on his side had a massive cape appear on them. The capes all had their own unique designs based on the colour schemes of the beings wearing them. Techno's cape was navy blue and it was covered in blue cercuit patterns plus all the capes that were spawned in were around five meters long. The capes were also really soft and cuddly...

TU: Okay it looks like it worked! Plus the soft and cuddly texture of them is also something that can burn out Herobrien and his troops!

Rarity: "Oh my! They look fabulous!"

6 minutes ago, Theknightofdraconia said:

Rarity: "Oh my! They look fabulous!"

Techno then turned to Rarity with a smile...

TU: Of course their fabulous and that's why they are going to burn out Herobrien and his troops! Plus their extremely snuggly to!

Techno then snuggled a little into his cape...

TU: Also your probably in heaven now Rarity with these capes!  

Techno then turned to Rarity with a smile...

TU: Of course their fabulous and that's why they are going to burn out Herobrien and his troops! Plus their extremely snuggly to!

Techno then snuggled a little into his cape...

TU: Also your probably in heaven now Rarity with these capes!  

Rarity: "Oh yes, after this whole empire problem is finished, you simply must come to my shop and design for me.!"

8 minutes ago, Theknightofdraconia said:

Rarity: "Oh yes, after this whole empire problem is finished, you simply must come to my shop and design for me.!"

TU: Yes that would be perfect Rarity! It's like I naturally would be really good at designing outfits for you at your shop!

• Brohoof 1

Rarity: "Oh yes! This will be the fashion of tomorrow!"

TU: Yeah it's just like how we are all really fashionable in a way now because of our massive capes! Anyways Rarity I'm sure you really love your cape there! 

• Brohoof 1

Rarity: "Yes, very much, but do you have any in purple?"

TU: Well really your cape is actually already purple in a way as it's white with a purple boarder outline plus it's got your cutie mark on it!

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Theknightofdraconia said:

Rarity: "Oh you sly gentleman!" (She cuddled her cape)

TU: Plus I'm sure you love the feeling of your cape there to! It's because of how soft and cuddly they are plus the capes are also indestructible because they have magical properties built into them!

Just now, Techno Universal said:

TU: Plus I'm sure you love the feeling of your cape there to! It's because of how soft and cuddly they are plus the capes are also indestructible because they have magical properties built into them!

Twilight"Magical properties huh? Do tell?

Twilight"Magical properties huh? Do tell?

TU: Yeah it's like you can control the temperature on them when your wearing them! It's like you do it through your mind and you can even make them cool you down or warm you up! Plus you can also move them with your mind so you could make your cape grab and pick up an enemy by the neck if you wanted to! Plus Twilight you actually look very powerful in your cape!

• Brohoof 1

TU: Yeah it's like you can control the temperature on them when your wearing them! It's like you do it through your mind and you can even make them cool you down or warm you up! Plus you can also move them with your mind so you could make your cape grab and pick up an enemy by the neck if you wanted to! Plus Twilight you actually look very powerful in your cape!

Twilight: "Thanks! I do feel more connected to my magic then ever before."

Just now, Theknightofdraconia said:

Twilight: "Thanks! I do feel more connected to my magic then ever before."

TU: Yeah plus also the capes can't get dirty to and if they somehow come off you they'll literally teleport back onto you!

Twilight:"So if in any kind of danger, you are returned instantly to Canterlot?"

TU: Well you would have to do that yourself manually like it's an escape button in your head! Anyways what I ment is that if your cape somehow falls off you without you actually taking it off it will teleport to you and put itself back on you!

TU: Well you would have to do that yourself manually like it's an escape button in your head! Anyways what I ment is that if your cape somehow falls off you without you actually taking it off it will teleport to you and put itself back on you!

Twilight: "Oh right!(blushes) So can it also transport you anywhere?"

2 minutes ago, Theknightofdraconia said:

Twilight: "Oh right!(blushes) So can it also transport you anywhere?"

TU: Well they do have teleportation abilitys so really all of us could teleport using them! Like literally everyone who has a cape could teleport! Plus maybe we should experience feeling regal deeply for a moment!

Trchno then opened a couple of windows for it to become very windy in the room. Everyone's capes were now following in the wind plus Techno was holding on to all the lightweight loos objects with his magic so no papers went flying...

TU: Now this really is nice! It's like you Celestia look beautiful with your cape flowing in the wind as it's white with a yellow boarder outline plus it's got your cutie mark on it!

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Well they do have teleportation abilitys so really all of us could teleport using them! Like literally everyone who has a cape could teleport! Plus maybe we should experience feeling regal deeply for a moment!

Trchno then opened a couple of windows for it to become very windy in the room. Everyone's capes were now following in the wind plus Techno was holding on to all the lightweight loos objects with his magic so no papers went flying...

TU: Now this really is nice! It's like you Celestia look beautiful with your cape flowing in the wind as it's white with a yellow boarder outline plus it's got your cutie mark on it!

Celestia: "Oh my! I never knew you had such skills!"

2 minutes ago, Theknightofdraconia said:

Celestia: "Oh my! I never knew you had such skills!"

TU: Yeah I've literally got tons of other skills that I've never really used. So we'll I'm only now bringing up a skill that has sat dormant in my system for my whole existence!

Just now, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah I've literally got tons of other skills that I've never really used. So we'll I'm only now bringing up a skill that has sat dormant in my system for my whole existence!

Celestia: "Well that would explain it. 

Pikinie Pie: "Wow!! So maybe that's why I saw Spike leave with one when he went home!

3 minutes ago, Theknightofdraconia said:

Celestia: "Well that would explain it. 

Pikinie Pie: "Wow!! So maybe that's why I saw Spike leave with one when he went home!

TU: Yeah Pinky Spike of course now has a massive cape! Plus I'm sure all of us are getting a deep feeling of relaxation and regalness from our capes flowing in the wind now!