Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I don’t think I’ve ever been this excited OMG

Jade The Pegasister

In my area the movie is just coming in a couple of days and I don’t think I can’t contain my excitement I’m thinking about it nonstop and how much I might like it and how exciting and amazing it will be!!!  I think it’s weird that I’m this excited LOL OMG I’m so excited I’m totally nervouscided (NO SPOLERS PLEASE I’LL BE SO MAD!)

Edited by Jade The Pegasister
  • Brohoof 6

The 2 year wait for this movie has been long enough. I'm not expecting it to be Disney quality but I have a good feeling that it'll have the same charm that makes me enjoy the show. Can't wait. :) I'm probably going to see it this weekend.

• Brohoof 3

I have to admit, I'm fairly excited for it. But not nearly excited for this as I was for Godzilla (2014) or IT. It's not a knock against MLP, but because those two had such a bigger impact on my growth as a person. Still, I'm eager for Friday night.

• 2 years later...
On 10/4/2017 at 2:32 PM, Mirage said:

@Jade The Pegasister Love the new Avatar!

I'm excited too - but I probably won't be able to see it this week...I'll try.

@Mirage Did you like the movie? I am mainly asking so that I can also know when you are coming back to the forums. I miss you!

On 10/4/2017 at 5:32 AM, Prospekt said:

I'm not expecting it to be Disney quality

Hehe, you still think it wasn't Disney quality? There were some great animations in there :o