Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite soda?

Kaneki

I actually hate carbonated drinks, they hurt my tongue and they taste gross.  The only thing I get from the soda machine at work is the brisk iced tea option.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

I can't drive carbonated beverages very often because of my stomach, but I looooooove vanilla coke :D vanilla anything really, but coke's the only generic soda flavor I like (I guess dr pepper is ok, but pepsi... no way)

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Xe__or said:

Yeah I was dumb to not notice that.:maud:

I have infiltrated several branches of Coca-Cola to get more original letters of the font. I am only missing a few odd ones. :fabulous:

Coca cola vanilla is my personal favorite but I just drink regular coke as only one store near where I live actually sells it.

Edited by zerox
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Came off fighting:scoots: my hooves through a hard day even from :yuck:finishing chores.  Relaxed in my favorite chair on my laptop, with the new Mountain Dew Major Melon in hand.  Opened the bottle with displeasure, fearing this is going to suck:unamused:, took a very slow sip and...

WOAH:wau:, double WOAH:wau:

PepsiCo nailed:yay: some AWESOME FLAVOR:secret: here unlike anything of the watermelon kind I had before, can't wait to try the canned version:mlp_yeehaa:

• 4 months later...