Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Blood lesson 1x1 redux

cwhip9

At the late night hours near the everfree Forrest trees rustled as a resident of the Forrest did his usual rounds in the Forrest. A shadow to most pony's not familer to the Forrest itself and possibly a lone mare near by who has just stepped into a world she didn't know existed. This is the story of two pony's, welcome dear reader and enjoy the show.....

Link to OOC Topic: https://mlpforums.com/topic/170587-blood-lesson-redux-ooc-1x1-cwhip9-and-mentes-solioqy/
  • Brohoof 1

The mare in question was terrified, she was so hungry. She was so close to attacking her own sister she couldn't do it anymore, she was going stir crazy. She wrote a quick note for her to find in the night and then bolted into it. 

She didn't know what to do now, she was a bit less stir crazy but still wasn't too far off it. She looked at this moment nothing like her former self, one could easily spot a Thestral rather than the Pegasus she was supposed to be. With the exception of her wings and her eyes... Bright blood red irises that shone in the dark of the forest's night. She hated them too, she liked her pretty blue eyes...

She found a large tree and sat at its base and just started to cry, she couldn't really do anything else at that point.

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Mentis Soliloquy said:

She found a large tree and sat at its base and just started to cry, she couldn't really do anything else at that point.

As she cried a rush of leaves could be herd above her as a shadow moved from one treetop to the next some small animals ventured close to the crying mare curious to what was wrong. Soon hoofs galloping would be herd behind her with a less then friendly voice being herd "she went by the Forrest quick we got to catch her!" the small animals scattered hearing the voice. 

• Brohoof 1

Her ears perked as she looked around for the voice unsure of its intent, her crying ceased for now as she stood up to have a look for the voice, hopefully without being spotted her wings moved a little as she was nervous. She was tempted to say something but her instincts said she should keep her trap shut. 

• Brohoof 1

She would see 3 pony's two of them with a et between them the other with a holster of some slit on his side taking the lead of the two "remember we need her alive if we want the bounis" the colt had a eye patch and a fedora with a feather in it the other two following him could easily be found in a dance club as bouncer pony's "I dont know boss ive herd alot about this place" the first of the bouncer looking pony's said pausing his running.

• Brohoof 1

She backed up seeing them she suspected they were talking about her. She highly doubted that they had anything in store with her that would be nice, nor would she them.

Her throat went dry as watched them. She wanted to bite them with a new pair of teeth she found in the mirror last week. She gulped and backed up more stepping on a twig. "Shit..." She muttered.

• Brohoof 1

As she stepped on the twig the eye patched pony twitched his head to the direction holding up a hoof "shut up for second" spotting her she would seeig a wing he had on his side flutter near the holster he had

"you can run vamp but we will find you!" the eye patch pony said

If her eyesight was good enough in the dark she would see a glint on the holster seeing a pistol common with vampire and general monster hunters in equestria

• Brohoof 1

She squeaked in fear and her flight aspect kicked in and she turned to run. She was not in any mood nor condition to fight three large stallions who knew what they were doing when fighting her kind and she knew nothing about herself mind fighting as a vampire.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

As she ran she would hear the 3 hunters take chase after her "their!" the eye parched one was herd behind her, pending on how fast she was running she might see a grey blur above her move the opposite way she was running soon a surprised yell would be herd behind her, followed by a gunshot being sounded after said scream.

"Brick!" was herd by the chasers 

"forget him she's the prize!" the eye patch was herd saying

Would she turn back? Would she run more? Did she know where she was going?    

Edited by cwhip9
  • Brohoof 1

She didn't have a clue what she was doing or where she was running. Emerald turned her head to look back to be rewarded by slamming into a tree with enough force from her strength to crack the tree's trunk. It also put her on her flank in a daze.

• Brohoof 1

She would see a grey blur dash behind her with a bit of red on top of it pending how her head was ringing she would near another scream of surprise before the blur moved towards her then it backed up slotted in the moonlight as she would find herself in a head lock one would use on a hostage or her self in this case. "stop! I know what and who you are, you come with me or I take this one" the muzzle of the pistol was being pressed to her cheek.

The silhouetted  figer stepped forward reveling a baton with pure red eyes and a grey coat with a red mane and streaks of white in it "and tell me then what would happen if I said no" the bat pony said looking at the one who had to hold on her

"then I guise I'll drag your sorry carcass along with hers" the hunter who held her said now pointing his pistol at he bat pony

The bat pony laughed, the hunter pulled the trigger and she would see the bullet hit the bat in the face but he was still standing. "what... in sun mothers...." the hunter said firing more shots but the bat pony while taking them sill stood till the hunters weapons clicked empty.

• Brohoof 1

She couldn't help herself the fight was a daze... well it wasn't a fight it was her in a hold with a pistol pointed at her feeling the cold of the barrel against her skin.

He'd made a rather possible fatal error being so close to her in such a state as she was in one quick move threw him to the ground as his gun clicked empty and sank her fangs into his neck and started to drink him, her surroundings lost on her, she didn't even care about the other pony there as she started to suck him dry as he squirmed in her maw. But she'd had him pinned with enough force to break his bones if he kept it up.

Edited by Mentis Soliloquy
Wrong prefix
  • Brohoof 1

As she drank him he gave a surprised yelp and tried to force her off him but couldn't, soon she would feel him go limp as he died in her hoofs. The other pony simply smiled "this is your first kill isn't it" he said to the mare.

Approach the body as well "revel in it" he said "but night child what are you running from?" he asked

• Brohoof 1

She stopped after he died mainly because his corpse had no blood left in it. "I... killed him..." She sat down and looked at his lifeless body, she almost ignored the other pony... well she did hear him just didn't know what to say as she processed what she'd had just done.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

"would you have done if you were mortal? " the pony said trotting to the mare "is this your first night doing the dance of blood, you are too wild at killing if it wasn't your third night no" he said looking over the body "you running from yourself sent you" he said looking at the mare. She would see the red fading away slowly from his eyes to reveal blue ones.

Edited by cwhip9
  • Brohoof 1

"I... can't be in town... not in this state... that could have been my sister and not someone who wanted to hurt me." She sat down not really looking at him much. "What do you want? To hurt me too?" She said in a sad manner. 

• Brohoof 1

"what makes you think id want to hurt my own kind?" the pony said now sitting to look her in the eyes she would see the wounds he sufferd disapering but his vamp teeth still out simler to hers "3 days ago or 2 when did you die?" he asked

• Brohoof 1

She just looked at him showing little emotion at this stage. "Last week... um ei-eight days..." She said quietly as she looked at the stallion. "I wish I just died... would have made everything easier." She was not sure if she actually meant that or not now she'd said it. 

"'8 days and you finaly have your first kill, and its a good kill to, impressive" the stallion said

"come with me if you want to find your answer. if you didn't want to live you wouldn't have ran in the first place" he said extending a hoof to her

• Brohoof 1

She wasn't even remotely happy about killing the stallion, she felt incredibly guilty about the act but took his hoof and got up. "W-where are you going to take me?... I don't even know your name mind anything else." 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

"Call me cresent or teacher if you want to be tradictional" he said helping the mare up  and soon began to lead he down a path

"to survive you need to learn to adapt to this new you, if you have had any suspicion yes you are a vampony, im taking you to an old friend. Maybe you have know of this pony a zebra that speaks in rymes named zeccora. She helped me a while ago and one of the few mortals I trust. She wont harm you or anything as bad as these....worms have or would have done to you" the pony said.

as they trotted down the path going deeper in the forrest he asked "you blood sounds like a pony who's had training in combat, cop or guard?"

Edited by cwhip9
  • Brohoof 1

"G-guard... I was one at least... I'm not safe for anyone to be around me for me to guard anything anymore." She was pretty quiet in her responses to him but she was not in any good condition at least she knew Zeccora and had met her once or twice, probably didn't remember her though.

• Brohoof 1

"oh don't worry guard mare we'll fix that" he said as the soon found the hut "once you control your new powers you might be the best guard anypony could ask for. maybe night mother luna but lets not aim to high right now" As the two aproched the shack he knocked on the door

"me and the zebra go back all tho I highly doubt she's been in need of your services but the security world is unperdicitble" as soon cresent finish he sentence the door opend to see a just woken up zebra

"why is it this time of night, if anypony else youd have given me a fright" a zebra said with a yawn looking at the bat "oh your not alone?" she asked

Cresent nodded "a new vamp in the woods, if we may?" he asked

"by all means" she nodded to them in opening the door welcomeing the mare in "welcome ms bolt I hope your transiction has been...neat?" she said hopefully

"tell her guard mare what you told me" cresent said eyeing a healing mask on the wall

• Brohoof 1

"Which bits of what I've told you?" She asked him. "I've told you a few things, you'll have to be a little more specific." She was somewhat happy that Zecorra had remembered her and that draining that hunter or mercenary or something had gotten rid of her thirst. 

• Brohoof 1

"how long has it been sense your change,  I hope you haven't been through much pain. Turning into a vamp, can never be a good camp to live in, tea?" zeccora asked leading the mare to the giant cauldron in the room

"and how much blood have you had, not enough and things will be beyond bad for you dear" the zebra said

"speaking of which you have an extra set?" cresent asked the zebra

"in the usual spot and yes its is best to listen to this cresent"

"i am" he said wiggeling his ears as he made his way to the kitchen