Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Blood lesson 1x1 redux

cwhip9

As she did follow him she herd 'good your keeping up but your relaying to much on your eyes focused on your hearing' was said still in cresent voice if she did she would feel and actually see him moving ahead weaving by trees fluidly almost like seeing something while under water. As the batpony weaved between the trees she would see he was following a path.

During their flight she would pass a water fall that one wouldn't think of seeing in the forest. The water clear as a mirror and on the bank next to the water fall had what looked like and odd dummy of sorts.

Soon she would feel him land in front of a clearing with a tree house, a small headstone near by and a shed as well while the batpony turned waiting for emerald who yawned as se would catch up to him. "first time flying without your eyes huh" he said leading her to the tree house.

"Like I said before your instincts will focus on finding and tracking blood" he said  

• Brohoof 1

"I am somewhat used to flying using my damn eyes!" As she landed next to him outside his place. "I bet Mr. 'I don't need my eyes' needs them in order not to crash into all the damn trees in this forest doesn't he hmm?" She was somewhat annoyed.

• Brohoof 1

On ‎10‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 5:29 AM, Mentis Soliloquy said:

"I am somewhat used to flying using my damn eyes!" As she landed next to him outside his place. "I bet Mr. 'I don't need my eyes' needs them in order not to crash into all the damn trees in this forest doesn't he hmm?" She was somewhat annoyed.

Cresent chuckeld "well yes and no guard mare" he said

"but I do agree it would be rude of me to throw you the hard stuff right on the first night, after a night you had im glad your annoyed, come in" he said trotting up to the tree house.

Emerald would see a lever by the door to which the vamp pulled, a few clicks were herd from inside the tree house "best not to take chances, I have the entire house booby trapped in case of hunter attacks, if you want I can help you make traps later down the line" as he said this she would see the tree's top sway a bit then straighten back vertical.

"good to enter now" he said opening the door, if she followed she would see a well hollowed out tree with a hall way leading into the living room with a kitchen attachment to it. The living room had a couch, a coffe table and a simple TV, nothing to say WOW out nore something to laugh at in terms of size. A staircase would lead to what could be more rooms in the tree and switches seemed to be in corners and by some of the chairs.

"Every lever you see right now is if not a trap then a can change the room or lead you to more traps but this one" he nodes to the on next to the sofa "is for your bed which is down in the ground. Upstairs is my map room, my room, and where the really fun traps are at this tree house cant be taken, chopped down, and is fire proof. Took for ever to do that to the house but that's another story, any questions?" he asked as he led the mare in.

• Brohoof 1

"So the lever next to the sofa is the only one I can touch knowing it's not gonna kill or capture me in some fashion, think I get that. Is the kitchen, bathroom or TV boobytrapped I don't want to end up in a pickle watching TV, eating or using the bathroom." It's all she was interested in asking, she wanted to sleep.  

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Cresent opened his mouth then closed holding up a hoof "good question"

He looked around pulling 3 levers on a the wall near the stair case more clicks and a loud THUNK! was herd 

"now they are safe in fact the bathroom is always the safest room in here" he said trotting to the fridge opening it up with no traps happing  "bathrom is first door on the left and you only have one more thing to do tonight" he said pulling out a blood bottle she seen before then placing the ones he got from zeccoras in the fridge

bringing the single bottle to her "one every night before you sleep without these you will become weak and trust me forgetting this before sleep is hell your first month as a vamp" he said placing it on the top of the tv "until tomorrow night, relax, sleep well and don't leave the tree" he said

before going upstairs "any more questions?" he asked pausing looking back at emerald

Edited by cwhip9
  • Brohoof 1

She shook her head. "No anything my mind in its current state can come up with no." She walked over to the couch lever and pulled it to see the result. Which she was impressed when a bed popped up. "Hmm that will do."

• Brohoof 1

"sleep well ill be upstairs if you need anything youll wake up tomorrow night sleep well guard mare tomorrow night will be ruff for you...but not as ruff as today...I think" cresent said trotting up  the stairs

• Brohoof 1

She went over and got the brew or blood or whatever it was and started to drink it as she was told to, it was nice. Almost as nice as the hunter... the idea made the liquid turn sour in her mouth as it took her another 5 minutes to actually drink it all, being a struggle the entire time. She then got into the bed and let sleep take her. She didn't even care about what he'd said to her as he retired. 

• Brohoof 1

As the next day came our two ponies from the night before were standing in front of twilights castle "master I think were going out on a limb here" the appetence said

"shoe you need to think more, we know she guards the princess right? surely the princess her self wants emerald as much as the bounty board, maybe be a better reward" the hooded mare said trotting on the steps. Seeing the guards she cleared her thought "the princess is expecting me and my apprentice" the hooded mare said nodding to the apprentice who nodded to them.

"we have news of a miss emerald bolt" the apprentice called shoe said.  

• Brohoof 1

"Oh, you do?" Said a rather frustrated Twilight sitting in her study book everywhere, she was trying her best to find a magical solution to Emerald's issue she was aware of. "I hope it's some good news she took off a few days ago."  

• Brohoof 1

Seeing the books the mare eyed them as she approached the princess.  "your highness, in terms how good the news is depends on what you call good. Her location and what she is with will help your findings but...I don't think its a simple as books" she said placing a hoof on one of the many books strewn about on the table.

The apprentice could tell his master wasn't impressed with the messy desk and the books all about, most were cures of this and that, history of this and that, shoe couldn't help but slightly agree with his masters disgust. Over thinking to the literal extreme, if this wasn't it he didn't know what was he raised a curious eyebrow as if to speak but his master simple shook her head.

Might as well take notes...

• Brohoof 1

She took the book she had stood on. "I don't like your tone, Bounty hunter." Twilight almost spat out the last part. "Because of these books in this room, my guard captain is out there scared out of her wits. I will find an answer to her affliction here, so help me by the sisters I will." She stood up, princes book horse could be quite intimidating if she wanted to be. She walked over to the hunter and looked her square in the eyes. 

"If you go after Emerald, you will bring her back alive and unharmed, or I'll have your name on the bounty board. I can assure you, the price the crown will place on your head you'll never escape it." She stood back a little. "Leave, I have nothing further to say to either of you."

With that Sapphire came into the room. "Time for you two to leave." She said firmly.

• Brohoof 1

The hooded mare laughed "I'm no mere bounty hunter" a light glow would be seen under her hood lifting sapphire in the air "and if I bring her to the bounty, or perhaps the changelings? the vamp she's with could buy you a knew castle, or guard by the looks of the help and a cure for her condition"

As twilight did her approach shoe took a reflective step back "master" he whisper she stomped her hoof on the ground silencing him, her hood came back reveling her face. A snow white coat with ice blue eyes and matching mane with the eyes reveling a glowing unicorns horn matching the coat.  

"I am Jadas Vampire hunter! and if you want to play this game princess you may loose a valuable ally" as she stood back sapphire would be being lifted higher

"how much for alive is all I need to know"

The apprentice was sweating but still curious what would happen.

"You'll put my guard down or I'll have nothing to do with you at all Jadas." She said in a firm tone, she'd not associate with anypony who would just be willing harm or threaten another for no reason other than to do it.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Judas's smile waned hearing that, "disappointing, no real reward to bring your precious guard back alive then" Jadas said "so much for the princess of friendship" she said huffing turning away from the princess. Nodding to her appendence to follow, once outside the castle sapphire would be let down from the magical hold.

"Master what the actual he-"

"did you not realize how many answers we got?" Jadas said

"plenty, princess twilight will KILL us if we bring our target to the bounty board" the apprentice said

"and" Jadas said

"and I'd rather not piss of a Alicorn" the apprentice said

Jadas turned around slapping the stallion then using her magic around his neck squeezing it "you mean to tell me that worthless excuse for a horn is one pony you wouldn't want mad but the one thing that's kept your Mirabel hide alive isn't worse?!"

"m..mas" the apprentice tried

"I ever hear you say that again next time ill finish what I started here do you understand" she said coldly

The apprentice only nodded as he could barley breath, she let go of him making him cough before breathing, once he did he stood back up "my apology's master it wont happen again, but what will do when we bring them to the bounty board?"

"Like I said Cresents head alone could pay for an army we'll leave the country for the heat to die down and really live" Jadas said "now then lets get too work"........

Later that night emerald would wake possibly with ease finding a note   

"emerald, morning also good job finishing your blood bottle take another from the fridge. first lesson find me in the tree hose without setting off any traps.Use your blood hearing to do so"
-cresent

Edited by cwhip9
  • Brohoof 1

The guard couched as she landed on the ground. "You do that again... you'll regret that..." She muttered and went back the castle.

She sat up and read the note. "Suppose I should have the bottle first."
Which she then went to do, getting up heading to the kitchen and getting another from the fridge and drank the contents more easily this time as she managed to avoid thinking about what she did to that stallion yesterday. Once she did that she went to use the bathroom. After that she started to look for him, using her eyes first carefully moving around his home looking for the bat pony. 

• Brohoof 1

As she did look the house would look unchanged to one waking up in it, then again she's only been in it for one day and with how many levers where here and their it could be confusing to most. She might have seen one of the traps near the front door, a ram above the door held by a swing mechanism. A trap door leading some where down bellow under the kitchen table but, just because their are levers are their also pressure plates?
Or maybe a trip wire or 3?

pending on where she would step she could avoid some things, but one place would spring up something she might not have thought of.

CLICK

A Mannequin (OOC or is it pony quin?) of a pony with a sharp lance under its arm came charging being pulled by something at her!

Can she move out of the way in time?!?

The action nearly came at her in slow motion as she moved to the side of the strike that looked well aimed to go through her heart. "Who the fuck keeps this shit in their house?!" She shouted out to Cresent she knew he would hear her, however, it didn't dawn on her that she'd just moved at superpony speed to dodge the attack just thinking that the attack was slow so it was just a reaction test of sorts.

• Brohoof 1

(Ooc aplogys for the delay tech probs been going off the phone) As she asked a laugh could be herd from a intercom "you've never been robed or had a sige happen to you I take it well even in your home danger could seek you out just like you waking up the brothers" as the voice that un doubtingly belonged to Cresent. As soon as he ended his sentence the floor sudenly fliped sending the mare in free fall till she could recover and glide, or not this was after all a reaction test on her abiltys. Pending on her training she would be correct as at the bottom of the pit had what looked like two steam powered woden ponys. Simuler to the manikins design but these two had what looked like a botel of blood in there chest. "If you think I'm trying to kill you relax consider this tartus week day 2, day one being last night. Get through these two and you will get answers" Cresent said over the intercom. The two steam powered ponys had difrent weapons. One with two blood bottles in it had a large steel axe the first with a short sword also steel and a shiled on the hoof. The one botel wordlesly charged emerald having the shiled forward and sword in a secure stabing position. (like a Spartan if that helps) How would the guard mare react? 

"Why on Equis am I being attacked in here!" She moved out the way and barn house kicked the smaller one away. "I know how to fight already! I'm not some useless civilian!" She was getting annoyed already,  "Oh look around the house for me, don't mind me trying everything in my power to kill you, a load of help this is! Waste of my Luna damned time!" She moved under another strike as it attacked again to buck it's head clean off its shoulders leaving only the larger dummy left.

"I'm sure you saw what I did to this, at this rate I'm gonna do the same thing to you when I find you!" She growled. 

• Brohoof 1

As the head of the dummy flew off emerald would get one hey of a surprise. As the headless dummy takeled her pinning her down a wooden hoof hover over before punching her straight in the muzzel twice. "You know how to fight a civilian but come on now guard mare I never said these aren't based off mortals did I?" cresents voice was herd. "Think what do we as vamps can take over mortals?" the 2nd dummy nearly looked on. As she was pinned down she might hear a odd noise coming from the bottle in the dummy....what would she do?