Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you rather...?

Phoenix Wright

Master Chief. It would be an honor. Would you rather challenge me to an 1v1 in HoN, or instead play Amnesia: The Dark Descent without an esc-button?

(WTF is HoN cuz ya keep talking about it & IDK WTF that is!!!)

(WTF is HoN cuz ya keep talking about it & IDK WTF that is!!!)

It's Heroes of Newerth.

That question is really difficult. I fear both painful death and having no friends.

I'd rather take painless with no friends I guess.

Sauna ; under 80 C or over 80 C?

IDFK WTF Sauna is but i`ll take under 80C

Would you rather take 16 birthday licks (Whips)from every "1" "Mare" in ponyville, Or get stabbed 25 times from Celestia`s Horn?

(& yes this includes the Mane 6 & all Background Characters.)

IDFK WTF Sauna is but i`ll take under 80C

Would you rather take 16 birthday licks (Whips)from every "1" "Mare" in ponyville, Or get stabbed 25 times from Celestia`s Horn?

Aw... why'd you have to clarify. This would've been such an easy question otherwise.

The horn, I suppose. 16 times the number of background ponies would have me dead of infection by the time they were through.

Buried alive or ejected into space?

Edited by Crispy

so would the horn if she stabbed you in 1 too many wrong places...

Plus the ane 6 & the CMC`s

Space.... who know i might end up in either dead space or Halo...

WOuld you rather get burned by Napalm or Get disinergrated in Plasma...

Zombie apocalypse. At least I have a chance for survival, and using my dads AR-15 to kill zombies is infinitely more fun than getting meteor'd

Would you rather have super speed, or super strength?

Edited by Evilshy

Spartan for Halo. Being the last man in space would cause enormous amounts of insanity pretty quick for a person like me.

Death by rats devouring their way through your back to your stomach, or being slowly squished by a heavy metal object?

I'll opt for being squished, mind you, both aren't exactly the prettiest ways to exit existence.

Australia or England?

Australia. I'm gonna ride me a kangaroo!

You are offered the chance to live in Equestria alongside your favorite ponies, at the cost of having your remaining lifespan cut down to five years, where it would otherwise be 30+ years. Do you accept and live a short (but presumably happy) life, or decline and live a long (and presumably very average) life?

I would most definately accept. I'm getting a little bit tired of humans and their ability to be ignorant, obnoxious, immoral, inconsiderate, insensitive, incomprehensible and nonsensical. Happiness with ponies for 5 years, definately tops all that for 30+ :)

Woops, forgot my Question :P

Fluttershy or Pinkie Pie?

Edited by Klopp

I'll take Unicorn. It's freaking magn- Magic.

Banish theeself, or thee friend, to the moon, for 1 day only though?

Fan fictions. They make me D'awww to the point of nearly snapping my neck, they are so cute.

Somepony reads way different fics than I do. (I agree, some shippin' fics are just so plain D'awww. Altho my favourite is a saddy)

Mario. Altho in a death-battle, Sonic would win. I just prefer Mario!

Osu! or Stepmania?

Drowning. I have an aversion to burns.

You are given the chance to live a life of luxury in Equestria among the ponies of Ponyville, with the following two conditions:

• As you are transported to Equestria, one of the mane six will be transferred to Earth, where she will no doubt end up in the hands of an unknown government that may be rather interested in seeing what makes her tick.

• While the ponies of Equestria are not aware of the above condition, you are. In fact, it was you who made the decision as to which pony gets thrown, completely unawares, onto Earth.

Would you rather accept this kind offer, or leave it behind and live out your life on this boring old planet of ours?

Heh heh heh....

First, none of the mane 6 deserve that fate, nor could I live with myself if I allowed such a thing to happen. However, even I could be persuaded otherwise if I wasn't forced to join Equestria as a human and Applejack (My pony of choice) to Earth as a pony. Which you failed to specify.

So, no, I'll keep things as they are.

Elements of Harmony, or the Spirits of the Elements of Harmony?

Uh....Stepmania......

Phineas or Ferb?

I'm sorry, but the correct answer was osu!, because ouendan > all other rythm games :)

Also, spirits of the elements, I suppose. I'm not really sure exactly what it is you're asking.

Mac or PC? (hint: this one also has a right and wrong answer ;))