Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you rather...?

Phoenix Wright

Dementia, because that is where I would go in the Shivering Isles (Oblivion reference)

Would you rather carve the skin off a pony, and wear it to dress up as a pony on Halloween, or let someone carve/remove parts of you to make you look like a zombie for Halloween?

Skin of a pony. Either one is horrible, but only ones causes extreme pain to me. And I am evil. Skinning ponies isn't my style of evil though. That's minion work.

Celestia, obviously. By the way, you misspelled "letter".

Would you rather kill a cat or kill a dog?

Edit: Gj. You fixed it (:

Edited by D1SC0RD

Celestia, obviously. By the way, you misspelled "letter".

Btw, you spelt "Discord" wrong. (I can play that game too)

And I'd say dog, because if it was attacking me and I had only that choice...then I would. A cat, I think I can just pick up and move it away from me easily. Dogs can be big, cats can only really be small. =/

I'll just answer the previous question.

Dog. I don't like dogs very much, but i love cats. Obviously, I'd rather not kill either.

Would you rather set yourself on fire or be submerged in ice water? In both cases, you will survive.

Edited by Evilshy

I've dated a few crazy girls, would a crazy penguin be that different?

Just kidding.

Still, I'd rather date a penguin then lose an arm to an orangutan.

Dr pepper or mountain dew?

Sweet jesus!

NEITHER! Don't drink soda...

SWEET JESUS.

I take Fluttershy. I prefer the kind ones over the mean ones, obviously. Even if a conversation with Fluttershy for the first time would probably be a challenge.

Well then. If you were to be able to know 100% surely how the world was made from the theories, which one would you prefer to be true? Multi-anwser question!

A magical all-knowing pony with a beard yelled "ABRACADBRA!!" and poof, Equestria was formed instantly.

You just baked a batch of your favorite most delicious cupcakes in the world but just spilled them all over a dirty floor that hasn't been washed in, at least, several months: Do you still eat them or throw them away?

Ewww, throw them away,

Would you rather watch all of the MLP:FIM now but you die, 30 seconds after watch all of the episodes or live a long life without ponies?

Edited by Pinkazoid

a long happy life i could live without the show but i would always wonder what it was about

would you rather be rainbow dash in the fanfic cupcakes or sweety bell in the fanfic sweet apple massicure

Eternal day. Eventually eternal night would drive me insane because of the constant darkness.

Would you rather live in a city under the ocean or up in the sky forever?

Arrow to the knee.

As much as I hate that joke, I love ponies, so...

YAH.

Here's a multi-answer one.

What would you do if you woke up and there was nothing around you, except your bed, and you were just floating in oblivion? It's nothing but whiteness.

If I were to make my own world, hmm? I would definetily apply new physics. Troll physics, to be exact.

I would create these magical ponies as the dominative race. No humans. Humanity has corrupted here, why wouldn't it there? Unless the new physics had something to do with it.

Aand some other stuff... Too tired lazy to mention.

Speaking of horrid parts of fanfics, which victim would you rather be in Cheerilee's Garden? If you have never read it... I dunno.

never read it :( im kinda trying to stay away from the fanfics as to not bias my opinion of any of the ponies lol :) would you rather smash your hand in EVERY (yes every) door you come across for the rest of your life, or Fall down EVERY! (even the little ones) set of stairs you come across?

Edited by Devyp2theizo

I'd rather fall down the stairs, as I don't want to go through metal doors with my hands and I can try to break my fall as best I can down the stairs.

Would you rather eat only 1 fully cooked food of your most hated dinners, or eat all of your favorite foods raw for the rest of your life? And snack food/junk does not count, I mean meals.

Edited by Hayze

I can't basically eat anything I really hate, as it causes my body to automatically vomit. I will have to deal with raw food.

Asking the same question again; which victim would you rather be in Cheerilee's Garden?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...