Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you rather...?

Phoenix Wright

I would probably gain 10 years of my lifespan if it just took 10 years off of me. It wouldn't be as great living older rather than having 10 more years of youth. Being reborn would mean having to re-learn everything again and having to be brought up again as a baby.

Would you rather meet Rainbow Dash or Fluttershy?

Edited by Josh

depends on beeing baked, if so. the heart if not the insect. (cow hearts are Fing huge and only a mussle so they should still taste good after you grill them)

admidding your party boy in the mall or at the local school?

I have no idea what your question is, in all honesty. I take mall though, random people over people I know.

Would you rather work for me as an assistant or as an ingredient? >=)

Y U MAKE THAT SOOOOOO HARD AH IK ILL GIVE UP EPISDOES AND GET THE MAC THEN TRADE IN THE MAC FOR A WINDOWS COMPUTER THEN START WATCHING EPISODES AGAIN ON THE WINDOWS COMPUTER :P

Posted Image

WHAT WOULD YOU RATHER AN XBOX 3600 OR AN ATARI 2600

Edited by JAC97

Be cupcake'd. I could never do that to Fluttershy :(

Would you rather all your communication of any type be broadcasted over the Internet for anyone and everyone to see, or be unable to communicate at all?

id be a guard not an adventurer because i wouldnt want to take arrors to the knee

you you rather have all your ribonucleic acid remove or have begul-puss glued forever to your face