Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite fall activity.

CastletonSnob

I love hiking trough a forest when the leafs are so colorful. To bad that we have at the moment not the right weather for it. But I hope wee get better weather soon so that I can make a few hiking tours. 

Seasons don't change where I'm from, only noticeable difference is its now 80 F instead of 110 F. One of the reasons I wish I lived up north, but I digress. As for what I like to do during fall, pretty much the same I do any year, but I feel I'm more active during this time of year since its not too hot or too cold outside. Plus Halloween is around the corner.

In the fall I like to check out places that are too hot in the summertime. That means a lot of outdoor activity like taking walks and sightseeing. I also love snuggling up in my winter clothes or blankets with a warm cup of tea. It's really cozy and nice. Admittedly, we don't have a really drastic change of weather from season to season here in Southern California, but there's enough to let us know things are moving into fall and winter. The change in the direction of sunlight brings a change in mood and the air will get crisp too.

As for an outdoor Autumn activity, I love to simply walk around, take in the atmosphere and the smell of the fallen leaves. The cooler weather is also lovely, even if it is a bit late to party this year. Indiana seasons are basically whatever they want to be. They are free spirits who don't need no..uh, mother nature!

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...

Fall activity????? Is there an activity during that time period that I am not familiar with?

I guess walking in the nature, seeing mushrooms and colorful leafs. Yay :yay: (beats all the activities you can do during winter, for sure!)

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

Harvest. Roaring along in the combine for a few weeks and hauling grain. 

Then everything that can't fit inside can finally get worked on as it's not 90 out for once...and you don't have to fight wasps, gnats, and mosquitoes! For about 3 weeks then it snows or you have to wear gloves and fight with them then...

There is no fall activity maybe picking berries I'm not sure every other season is just waiting for summer. I don't do anything during the other seasons other then work and study. Summer is for activities the other is for I don't know waiting.