Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Dark Tournament Reboot OOC [Finished]

Literally Snails

Just now, Chance said:

How about I use my ponysona Chance? Are non-ponies allowed?

They definitely are. In fact, I'm looking for some. I'll review this profile later though. I'm working on editting a video right now.

2 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

I guess a good rule of thumb is that they can't be any more powerful than season one twilight.

That'd largely depend on how powerful you rate Unicorn Twilight, cause she has some impressive feats under her belt, one of the best ones being lifting an Ursa Minor and a silo filled with milk. 

I'm not planning on making a pony for this anyway. 

• The title was changed to The Dark Tournament Reboot OOC [4 Entries Open]
16 hours ago, Buck Testa said:

That'd largely depend on how powerful you rate Unicorn Twilight, cause she has some impressive feats under her belt, one of the best ones being lifting an Ursa Minor and a silo filled with milk. 

I'm not planning on making a pony for this anyway. 

Yeah, I'd say she was pretty strong and I'm okay with strong characters like her. By the way, I think I recognize you from years ago when I used to be more active here

19 hours ago, Chance said:

I mean, he’s a cat, but. . .

I looked him over and he's fine to participate. You're approved

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Literally Snails said:

Yeah, I'd say she was pretty strong and I'm okay with strong characters like her. By the way, I think I recognize you from years ago when I used to be more active here

Yeah my activity kind of dropped off after the show's writing went to shit. The last few eps and the finale were pretty good though so there's still hope for the pony show lol. 

1 hour ago, Literally Snails said:

I looked him over and he's fine to participate. You're approved

Thanks!

ee533b94f1be64e164fe207a65940556.jpg

Name: Gwydeon 

Appearance: Gwydeon is a strange floating plant-like creature. Though it appears serene and calm, it is merely a lure to lower the guard of unsuspecting prey. Though it's usually quite slow and plodding with how it floats, it can dart towards a target with frightful agility. It doesn't have an actual face. The head like object that is there is merely a decoy used to distract prey. The smile and stare it has are entirely artificial, though it can manipulate it as an intimidation tactic. It's true self is a dense seed that resides within it's protective body. 

Personality: Gwydeon is a primal entity. It doesn't think about things like empathy or meaningful relationships. It can mimic speech with a soft, unassuming voice, repeating words said to it, but it has no real interest in learning the meanings of those words. That said, it isn't entirely unintelligent. It sees the tournament as an interesting venue to play around with prey and scout out new victims 

Powers and abilities: 

ni infinite seeds: Gwydeon can summon forth a ni-infinite number of seeds at will to be used as projectile weapons. If his body or Heart Seed sustains too much damage, this ability is hampered. Small seeds machine gun out, while large seeds fire at a much slower rate 

Telekinesis (limited, self): Gwydeon can manipulate its own body and its projectiles with a fine degree of accuracy and at great speeds. It cannot use this ability on anything that doesn't come from it's body. Seeds lose their telekinetic charge several seconds after they are summoned, at which point they continue their momentum until they fall to the ground or into a target.  

Size variance (limited to seeds): The seeds it can summon forth can vary from being extremely small to the size of a large boulder. The larger the seed, the slower it takes to bring it out. 

Plant minions (temporary, situational): If the soil a seed lands in is fertile enough with magic, like the everfree forest, short lived plant minions can come out and attack a target. They only last for one minute before they promptly wilt and die. 

Super speed (short bursts): It can shunt around the field at great speeds, but it only does this in short bursts to confuse opponents and dodge away from attacks. The seeds retain their superspeed as long as the telekinetic charge is on it, which is only a few seconds. 

passive magical resistance: It's body is resistant to direct magical effects like enemy telekinesis. Beams and the like can harm it. 

Regeneration (limited): It's outer body is a protective barrier between enemies and it's heart shield. If it is damaged, the heart seed will grow out replacements to patch the damage. If it is forced to do this too much it will withdraw to recover. 

Weaknesses: 

Heart Seed: It's heart seed is its only real vital organ. It will protect it at all costs. if the heart seed is damaged, or if it is sealed in an object with nothing to draw sustenance from, it will effectively go dormant or even die

animalistic: Though it is not unintelligent, it cannot form meaningful connections with others or empathise. This also makes it hard for it to read experienced fighters. 

Glass Cannon: While it has a lot of damage output, it is quite vulnerable to damage. Even with regeneration it cannot patch too much damage at once. 

Requires warm damp environments to rest: boggy swamps and everfree forests are the only places it fully can rest and rejuvenate itself. If it is incapable of getting to one of these places after too much damage then it will go dormant. 

Doesn't really understand speech: It can mimic words, but it hasn't vested much interest in learning what those words mean. This can be to its disadvantage if opponents talk about a plan in front of it. 

• Brohoof 1