Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Dark Tournament Reboot OOC [Finished]

Literally Snails

1 minute ago, Drago Ryder said:

Yeah. I was.

Then you can certainly be in this one o3o

1 hour ago, Pr0m4NV14 said:

snip

So, do you want my help with getting a new character or any of my other offers?

...OH I AM DOWN

Tossing Caliber dat Wanderer back in here, if you'll have me. He's gone through a dozen revisions, but he's still the same silly swordspony. XD

@Literally Snails

Okey so I got the idea that Techno's attack abilities will be where he spawns in neon objects with his magic but the objects only last for a few seconds before they despawn. Plus the objects will be completely indestructible until they of course disappear on their own after a few seconds. So the neon objects can of course be manipulated and intercepted by the opponent plus Techno would be using neon swords that he spawns in plus he'll often be spawning in massive 3D neon objects to attempt to crush or shoot at the opponent plus one of his most powerful attacks is when he starts rapidly shooting neon spears at his opponent. But in the end he'll only be pushed to use his more powerful attacks by his aggression level and the more he's attacked by the opponent the more aggressive he will become. But still there are weaknesses in his system that may cause him to glitch out a little in reaction to certain attacks plus I'll make sure he is never too OP and his neon objects abilities are all done with his magic. :)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
7 hours ago, P-Jay said:

...OH I AM DOWN

Tossing Caliber dat Wanderer back in here, if you'll have me. He's gone through a dozen revisions, but he's still the same silly swordspony. XD

I just need a link to the OC first

Edited by Literally Snails

Right, so here is Lory! awkward link placement She has a few sound-based spells up her sleeve, aside from being an unpredictable fighter due to being a rebel/street thug. Also, her weapon will most likely be a metal baseball bat, if that's alright.

Looking forward to this RP! :D

Edited by Driz
  • Brohoof 1

19 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

*Snip*

16 hours ago, Drago Ryder said:

*Snip*

16 hours ago, Pr0m4NV14 said:

*snip*

19 hours ago, Driz said:

*Snip*

21 hours ago, reader8363 said:

*Snip*

I've made a roster for the tournament so far. It's a google doc that will be updated as the tournament goes on. The bracket on the right side is controlled by me, only one of you will fight the winner of that bracket. (And the winner should be fairly obvious already)

https://dochub.com/spenceroverbay/2WvewP/the-dark-tournament?dt=2bvowmghhothi39s

13 hours ago, P-Jay said:

*Snip

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, reader8363 said:

I have two ocs that can be used since they might belong, Rose and Shadow, ya can decide who I rp as since their fighting style is similar

https://mlpforums.com/roleplay-characters/rose-beast-r9900/

https://mlpforums.com/roleplay-characters/shadow-beast-r8717/

Rose looks like a better fit c:

Okay, her being a pegasus she can avoid some fights, but won't if she can take it. She'll have her sword, Thorn, and a knife that looks like on her feathers. She can use any shadows to attack or block, but she needs to concentrate to make it work successfully

On 10/6/2017 at 4:34 PM, reader8363 said:

Okay, her being a pegasus she can avoid some fights, but won't if she can take it. She'll have her sword, Thorn, and a knife that looks like on her feathers. She can use any shadows to attack or block, but she needs to concentrate to make it work successfully

Avoiding fights wont be much use. she has to either win or lose any fight she's put in since it's a tournament.

On 10/6/2017 at 0:22 AM, P-Jay said:

...OH I AM DOWN

could you please link your OC?

Just to let everyone following this thread know, I'm fairly certain at this point that this RP is going to be reworked into an 8 pony RP with 8 npcs instead of a 16 pony RP with 16 npcs. That is unless we get a huge influx of applicants in the next few days.

• Brohoof 1

Running through my OC list again...I think I'll use my Griffon OC Thundy. Though he can wield electricity like Thunder Dash, gonna limit that this time...since he's a great physical fighter, and only uses his abilities if situation calls...

Also, ignore the music thing in the "Other" section. Thundy will bring a double-sided staff that can split into two short sticks. 

Edited by C. Thunder Dash

1 minute ago, Literally Snails said:

I remember you. You're approved

sorry for ignoring this topic for so long everypony. Very busy!

Sweet, though as I go further, I may test a DBZ-like transformation that I've implements, but again, as I said, when situation calls. Been practicing on my fighting RPs btw.