Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

S07:E22 - Once Upon A Zeppelin

Ashen Pathfinder

What did you think of the episode?  

114 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• This was a disaster of Hindenburg proportions! (HATE)
    • Twilight did not entertain me; I want a refund! (Dislike)
    • This trip was...a trip. (Meh)
    • Didn't care for that stuffy princess, but the service was great! (Like)
    • BEST AIR TRIP EVER!!! (LOVE)

I really love twilights family in this episode, we finally got characterization for her parents. I forgot that iron will existed, he was great here and his exit was epic(but who is piloting the ship after he jumps off?), his role here was similar to flim and flams usually but I enjoyed him way more then them. Startracker was a bit creepy, but in a funny way and I really enjoyed it. The episode was entertaining and had a few heartwarming moments, overall a really good slice of life episode 9.5\10

• 1 year later...

I found this episode to be interesting. I loved seeing Twilight's family but also seeing the way Twilight was treated was almost a bit gut wrenching to me and I felt really sad for her, but it was also an important lesson too. Sometimes lessons can't be taught without pain. Many adorable scenes

• 2 months later...
(edited)

This episode was alright. It was cool to see Twilight's parents again. Though, the comeback of Iron Will and the fan ponies really gets on my nerves sometimes and I do feel bad for Twilight.

Edited by JMTV99

• 4 weeks later...

Very interesting episode. It was nice to see full Twilight's parents, with Shining Armor, Cadence and Flurry and interacting on with each other. We got definitely some insight of Twili's parents here. The return of Iron Will was unexpected. I didn't think he would return at some points. It's easy to feel for Twili here. It's definitely a hard time for her on this Zeppelin.

I would say a good and interesting episode to enjoy and get some information about Twili's family.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...

I cannot hold my tongue. All those people who say that Twilight's family's reenactment of the Northern Stars to make it up to her wasn't enough to make it up to her, was childish or pathetic, a deus ex machina, etc., have got to be among the most MATERIALISTIC bunches of wusses I've ever seen! I mean, whatever happened to "Never look a gift horse in the mouth" or "It's the thought that counts"?!

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...
(edited)

I like how in the episode, Cadence told Twilight that having Flurry Heart, her rumbustious alicorn baby, gave her a new sense of assertiveness.

This episode showed character development in Cadence and a new positive side to Flurry Heart's character, which is that her unfounded nature makes other characters stronger in ways they never imagined before.

Edited by Rosy Moonlight