Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Blood in the water RP

cwhip9

A mysterious sickness is in the town of ponyville and some belive thieres a culprit in the everfree woods who could have answers yet many a pony have tired and faild finding the said pony. Could one pony Ajax find the answers? this is his story.....

Link to OOC Topic: https://mlpforums.com/topic/170615-blood-in-the-water-ooc-1x1/
  • Brohoof 1

It was a sunny day in Ponyville, all would be presumed it would be a happy day, but that was wrong.

The sickness that has left many ponies sick, but with those believing about someone being behind this, Jac was determined to find out who or what was responsible.

His first answers where with heading to the Everfree forest, but finding the pony who would have those answers would not be easy.

And so, Ajax was wandering around Ponyville, lost a bit in tought.

'How am i going to approach this situation? Go to the Everfree? Ask anypony if they got any clue's on who it might be? It is a difficult one.. But i will solve it regardless, many are depending on me!' He tought with determination as he walked around the town square.

It was only after some time that he had made up his mind and started heading straight for the Everfree forest.

'I hope i won't regret this decision, that forest is not exactly welcoming...' He thought with dismay as he was nearing the entrance of the everfree.

• Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, Mickey Adaptus said:

'I hope i won't regret this decision, that forest is not exactly welcoming...' He thought with dismay as he was nearing the entrance of the everfree.

As he aproched the forrest he would see one pony looking wonded limping away from it muttering something the wound was deep on the ponys front left leg making him fall, the pony in question had a green coat with a red mane. Similar age to Ajax maybe slightly older, he grunted but couldn't get up, spotting Ajax the pony said

"let me guss trying to find  mr cure, do yourself a favor and watch out for traps in their. Never seen anything like them" the pony said sounding not the happyiest

• Brohoof 1

Ajax ran to the pony and helped him up.

"Sir, could you please tell me what kind of traps? I have been trying to find him, did you meet him?" Jax asked him with a concerned expression.

'And did he mention traps? That doesn't sound to good... Better watch it when i go in there.' Ajax tought.

As he helped the pony up he frowned when he saw the wound.

"You need to get that wound treathed fast, would you mind if i walked you over to the Ponyville Hospital?" Ajax asked him.

• Brohoof 1

51 minutes ago, Mickey Adaptus said:

"You need to get that wound treathed fast, would you mind if i walked you over to the Ponyville Hospital?" Ajax asked him.

"Apcieated actualy" the unicorn said "i think I saw him it all happened so fast one moment I hear a click then the bloody blades and winning sound followed into ouch" he said stubeling but steadied using ajax as a guied of sorts

"but if your going in their I do know HE is fast, the fastest thing ive seen move that wasn't a arrow or a spell. I tried taking the road to zeccoras I herd about but got lost, I wonder if hes hiding her. Havnt seen her in pony ville" he countiued "names red leaf by the way I didn't catch yours"

• Brohoof 1

"My name is Ajax, but some call me by my nickname Quick Paw."

As they where heading to the hospital Ajax glanced a bit around.

"From what you are telling me this person is pretty dangerous, but as scary as it sounds, i can't really back down from this. I have always been a daredevil type of person." Ajax said.

As they arrived at the entrance of the hospital, Ajax let go of him.

"You good for now? i am planning on heading into that forest and find this person, i have been in many situations where danger lies, i will just have to see what i will be up againts." Ajax told him with a smile.

• Brohoof 1

"I should be good now," the unicorn said looking back at Ajax "well you'll feel at home in the Forrest being a daredevil with all that in their just don't say you weren't warned" red leaf said "Thanks again and here, a map I made with how far I got in might be Abel to help" the unicorn fished out a piece of paper he had in a pocket with his horn to Ajax. The paper was ruff but it showed a party that did snake through the Forrest till it lead to an X labeled trap with some dried blood on it. A few more paths was on it as well some leading to a river others to a trap or two.

"and do me a favor, when you catch the pain in the flank make him limp for this!" the unicorn said jokingly yet still annoyed at the pain before trotting in the hospital  

• Brohoof 1

"Hey, I appreciate it, now it should make the task a bit easier!"  Ajax said with a smile as he waved him goodbye.

'Well, more hope like *hope it will become easier*.' He thought with irony.

He then started walking to the edge of the everfree forest again.

'I guess being raced in a Jungle does have its perks, I may not have nocturnal senses but I have learned how to act like one before hoof!' He thought with a smile.

As he started walking through the first bit of the forest, he kept his ears open for any sounds, his claws were not only meant as claws itself, but they also had the inbuild cushions which made his movement muffled, very similar to cats who have this.

And so he started to venture trough the forest.

• Brohoof 1

As Ajax made his way into the forest he would hear the sounds of typical wildlife but the wild life sounded.....off in a way. Very few birds or critters around like something had happened, that something anything. Not many pony's ventured in the forest often save one known of zebra Ajax may have met or seen, but the odd peace and quiet was cut off by the noise of what sounded like a crowd of some sort at a fork in the path. If Ajax would follow the noise on the left path he would see its sorce, or maybe he'll avoid the noise and go down the path on the right that had a cloud of fog on the trail.

• Brohoof 1

Ajax was a little startled by the sudden noise that sounded like a crowd, he did not expect to hear it in a forest.

'Just what is that noise? Out of all the places, what would a crowd be doing in the Everfree forest?' He tought with confusion.

'You know what, instead of thinking about that, i should inspect the source of that sound.' He thought.

Seeming satisfied with his answer, Ajax was heading towards the source of the sound, his claws from his gloves extending as he walked.

• Brohoof 1

Ajax wouldn't have to worry about being herd or spotted as he approached the noise he would see what looked like a mob of pony's in front of a wodden hut in fire throwing torches at it!

"take that you striped witch!" one pony shouted

"its your fault for our misery!" one angry mare yelled tossing another touch onto the hut

If Ajax had seen the hut before all of the troubels he would recognize it as Zeccoras hut there seemed to be no sign of life in their, in the crowd a mare that looked irate and surprised spotted Ajax "good join us in smoking out the which that has caused us this pain if we get rid of the zebra this cure should help go away. She handed him a torch before throwing a 2nd one at the hut.   

• Brohoof 1

Ajax looked at the situation with concern.

'Have they gone mad? Why are they blaming Zecora for this, she would never do something like that!' Ajax though.

'This needs to stop.' He tought with determination as looked at the crowd.

"Hold it everypony, what is going on here? Why is everyone blaming Zecora for this?" He asked everypony.

• Brohoof 1

As Ajax said that the mob turned their heads the loudest of them all, a pony with a brown coat, a red bandana and a green mane with matching eyes didn't look happy to the question "why, why BLAME the zebra?! are you daft or have been sleeping the past 5 months? our young are dying and ever sense this witch has 'helped' the town before hoof around the time the same sickness started showing up we must get rid of the source!" the pony said.

A roar of approval came from the crowd "and once we burn the sorce our young shall live healthy lives again!" he said

"or are YOU to blame?!" the pony said pointing an angry hoof at Ajax

Could he turn this around, the crowd didn't look in the talking down mood, anger was in their eyes that much could be seen but was it more then anger?  

• Brohoof 1

Ajax looked at the situation a little unsure about the situation.

'I cannot believe how much hate is being thrown towards Zecora, I have heard things about her being feared in Ponyville before because of a misunderstanding, perhaps this would be most likely the same case, she wouldn't do something so bad, this is crazy.' Ajax thought.

'I had better attempt to defuse the situation before this goes out of hand any further.' he thought.

"N-no, it wasn't me, but is this really justified? If Zecora really is the blame, then she would at least deserve a fair trial, didn't the Royal guard investigate any of this?" Ajax asked

• Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, Mickey Adaptus said:

Ajax looked at the situation a little unsure about the situation.

'I cannot believe how much hate is being thrown towards Zecora, I have heard things about her being feared in Ponyville before because of a misunderstanding, perhaps this would be most likely the same case, she wouldn't do something so bad, this is crazy.' Ajax thought.

'I had better attempt to defuse the situation before this goes out of hand any further.' he thought.

"N-no, it wasn't me, but is this really justified? If Zecora really is the blame, then she would at least deserve a fair trial, didn't the Royal guard investigate any of this?" Ajax asked

"the royal guard aunt done tarter sauce!" one angry mare yelled followed by an vocal agreamnet from the crowd

"she disapers when this happens I think that's justification enough" an older stallion said some nodding

"the courts take too long anyways!" another pony said

well at least they stopped throwing their anger at ajax

"Just clear out of here stranger if you know whats good for ya!"the head band wearing pony said a choris of agreement was herd but so was something loud right after that...the sound of metel armor, and a cadence of stomping hoofs....followed by a mares voice on what sounded like a megaphone, or mega voice spell.

"ATEBCTION PONYS YES ALL OF YOU IN FRONT OF THE HUT YOU MUST EVACUATE THE AREA IMDEITLY FOR DECONTAMINACTION THIS IS YOUR ONE AND ONLY WARNING!" the pony in front of the line of heavy steel clad pony the had what looked like....flame thowers...the armor wasn't the usual royal guard. It made the ponys look twice the adult size, no fur or sign of who was in them were shown. For all Ajax knew they could be robots, or ponys wearing military grade armor. It did look military as all the markings were uniform to the one standing next to it.The helmits had a T visor even on the face of the armord ponys some helmits had room for a unicorns horn. The armor colors were right with streaks of red on the legs and the T of each suit.  

The Mare in question had the helmit off was an earth pony, an eye patch, holding the helmit under her arm. The mane was cut incredaibly short, her coat green and mane purple she was speaking in the coler of the suit "IM CAPTIN LIQUID SONG OF THE ROYAL ARMY, YOU ARE IN A CONTAMINATED ZONE"

The crowd looked shoked gathering together as the march keept coming their way....and their was Ajax stuck in the middle...... 

• Brohoof 1

Ajax looked shocked.

'Decontamination? Contaminated zone? Are they doing what I think they will do?' Ajax thought

'My words might as well be snowflakes... But I will have to try regardless, no matter how stupid my idea.' Ajax thought, not knowing how he would even be able to handle this any other way.

"Hold it, what is decontamination you are speaking of? There must be some sort of mistake!" Ajax called out, but he knew it would prove useless, but on the other side he hoped it would have a good effect.

• Brohoof 1

"I knew it she started this hole mess!" a pony behind ajax part of the original mob

To answer Ajax's question how ever one of the armored pony's primed the flamethrower attached to the armorer to which Captain Song called out "LEAVE THE HUT NOW ANY MORE CONTACT WITH IT WE WIL TREAT YOU AS CONTAMINATED" 

The marching line of armored ponys stopped just about a nose away from ajax seeing him their the captain who was leading the line said "our reports say you are standing near a big hot spot where this damn sickness has been linked to.....your new in town. look at them" she nodded to the mob

"this is more then the cold" if he would follow her gaze he would see one mare smashing the huts door more but was almost  held back by a stallion with a blue coat and brown mane she kicked him off giving the stallion a bloody lip the crowd back away from the lip bleared seeing the blood in the air.

Seeing the crowds reaction the stallion the same blue stallion checked his lip "no..." seeing one of the armored ponys approach him "please I was trying to....no!" he said back pedaling into the raging mare.

The same mare whipped around "I told you let me" seeing his bloody lip she backed away more "get away!" but she also had blood on her face.

"your orders mam?" the pony said pointing the flame thrower at the two as the two ponys looked on in horror but seemed to convulse before leaping at him "MOVE IN NOW!:" more armored ponys charged forward the sound of screams and the sound of flame throwers igniting.

A strong grip on Ajax turned him away the hoof "leave now, plese, don't let me see you in the forest again" she said putting her helmet on as she said this looking at what would happen would give ajax nightmares. If not the sound of fire and screams wouldn't.....he still had the foggy path from before to go down....their was still more options for him to contuie his quest.

in the ground behind the armored ponys could be seen hoof prints....maybe would lead to their base?

• Brohoof 1

Ajax was a bit horrified by the sudden events, not being used to seeing something this horrific.

'By Celestia... Did they just burn those ponies alive?! I guess they weren't exaggerating with how bad the situation was' Ajax thought as he left.

He then looked at those hoof prints.

'I should follow those hoofprints, i think i will find perhaps more answer if i choose this path, especially after what i just witnessed.' He tought with concern, not wanting to look back as he started following it.

• Brohoof 1

following the hoof tracks was hard at first as it looked like the mobers took the same path with their un organized hoofs but soon seeing the uniform cadence of the heaver hoofs would lead to what looked like a military base with high walls, the border point and even high towers on each 4 corners of the base. He would see a booth with a board looking pony sitting at the desk casually reading something sparing a glance at Ajax as he approached.

The pony saw him once then shrugged.....then a wide eyed look as he looked back at the book then seeing Ajax a 2nd time standing up now "OI! this area is off limit to civilians how did you get hear? or did the captain herself sent you?" he said looking annoyed.

Most lickly annoyed at he had to stop reading what ever it was if he was close enough ajax would see on the books binding titled "Darring doo"

• Brohoof 1

"Yes, they were having their hooves full with that stubborn townsfolk and didn't have any soldiers to spare, so she asked if I could report back." Ajax said, keeping up a pretty good mask regarding his emotion.

"Say, i see you are reading Daring Doo, wich sequel is it? I have a alot of the sequals in my collection." Ajax asked with a smile.

'Well, what i am asking now is not really a lie since i actually do have them.' He tough.

• Brohoof 1

The uniformed pony laughed, regardless of emotions Ajax was hiding he wasn't the most military looking pony but when ajax had brough up daring do the guard looked at the book, "oh its the third one so far reading them with my daughter back home but hold on...where is your uniform then?..." he said eyeing him up and down still not really buying it.

Hey may need to push the guard more, or maybe just charge in looking for answers?

If Ajax grew up around military rarely would he find a coppy of any daring doo books that weren't in schools, or the homes of the family.

What will ajax do?

• Brohoof 1

"I had no time to put it on as I had been infiltrating into the town to find more information about that whole debacle that was going on, it was not easy, those villagers where very persistent, and i had to make sure i could blend among them, it was when our Captain arrived that my part was no longer needed, hence why she send me back, so i could deliver the news while they where having their hoovs full with those villagers." Ajax explained.

'So much irony here as this is loosely based off what i am about to do soon.' Ajax thought.

• Brohoof 1

The explanation surprised the guard "didn't know we had a infil unit all right but first thing you NEED to do before any of the big wigs see you is get that mane cut and plese wash up. You look so civilian its scary" he pressed a button

"all clear SI" a horn went off before the wall open up to ajax

"also...just keep it on the low with..doo and all" he said under his breath "welcome back" he said

As the door open up Ajax would see more of the base, a road had made a ring around the yard as inside the ring were tents some pony's were in half armor other just PT gear. a troop marching on the road in full PT gear singing a cadence. A hoof ball court was at the left side of the tent ground, some ponies playing other watching commenting or cheering the players on. outside of the ring looked like hangers with some armored ponies inspecting gear some weapons. On the far end of the base would look like a office building, an armory with a armored pony standing guard in front of it. There was even a food line where the tents were with a outdoor picnic benches for to eat on.

Lots of option's...if Ajax's quick tong could keep helping him.
Lots of ways to be spotted tho as he would notice all the ponys had a cadence in their step none of them trotted like a civilian....

• Brohoof 1

Ajax looked around and knew he would be spotted if he would act the way he did now.

'I need to adjust my walking style better to match theirs, they march rather than trotting, I guess I would have to replicate that, though it will take a bit of practice. Come to think of it, I might as well put my mane in a small ponytail.' Ajax thought as he was adjusting his mane.

'Come to think of it, the office building would be the place where they keep their documents for sure, and if it isn't there, the armoury perhaps would, tough i have no idea how i would even get in there.' Ajax tought.

He then started 'Marching' his way to the office building, at first it was a bit wobbly but he managed to get the hang of it after a while.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

As Ajax would "March" his way to the office building he did get a few looks one by a pony with muscles and a very short mane with a red coat and a yellow mane who trotted next to him "fine day for the royal guard eh battel?" based off his tone this pony sounded optimistic and in charge of something.

lets see if that quick tong can help ajax out here

"you've been sitting too long? you've been marching a bit out of step" the pony said.   

Edited by cwhip9
  • Brohoof 1