Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Resolve Of The Iron Hooves OOC

MickeyAdaptus

This is a W40K/Mlp themed RP between Me, @Maple Bat And @The Cerberus

Still working things out with the RP, but the introduction is getting near completion, and the RP Will be up soon!

For those who participate, please post your character and his/her starting weapons and stats.

This topic will be updated frequently. 

Rp link: 

--------------------------------------------

Current factions:

Equestria

Solar Guard

Night Guard

Crystal Guard

Dragon Empire

Warrior Clan

Brotherhood of the Ancient

Griffon Kingdom

Griffon army

Changelings

Protectors of the Hive

Changeling Insurgents

Orks

Goffs tribe

Blood Axes tribe

Chaos Warbands

Thousand Sons traitor legion

Word Bearers traitor legion

Butcherhorde Warband

Brotherhood of Dust

Craftworld Eldar

Craftworld Ulthwe

Craftworld Alaitoc

Black Library (Harlequins)

Adeptus Astartes (Space Marines)

Angels Vermillion (Blood Angels successor chapter)

Imperial Fist

Black Dragons (Salamanders successor chapter)

????

Hidden

Hidden

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Faction leader/representatives

Solar Guard: Princess Celestia full.jpeg

Lunar Guard: Princess Luna mlp08h.jpg

Crystal Guard: Princess Cadance ready_for_battle___cadence_by_mythilas-d

Dragon Empire: Dragonlord Ember dragon_lord_ember_by_sycotei_b-da8wz7z.p

Changelings: Queen Chrysalis latest?cb=20160817223918

Goffs: Gazghull Thraka latest?cb=20120912184501

Thousand Sons: Magnus the Red latest?cb=20161205070527

Brotherhood of Dust: Ahzek Ahriman latest?cb=20170420224457

Butcherhorde Warband: Kharn the Betrayer latest?cb=20111020001008&path-prefix=dow

Word Bearers: Lorgar Aurelian 22JtzOA.jpg

Craftworld Ulthwe: Eldrad Ulthran eldrad-horz.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------

Enemy Statistics.

Orks

Slugga Boy

Health: Medium, but has a very strong resistance against pain, and thus would fight on regardless of heavy wounds that the ork would suffer.

Strenght: Medium, while their weapons might not be strongest compared to other races, their physical strength makes up for that factor as they are very strong with physical strength.

Danger level: Medium, While they are still pretty easy to outsmart and kill when this ork is on its own, in groups, they are very dangerous and tend to attack in hordes when they are gathered in groups.

Useful tactic: Trying to out strength an Ork is futile unless your physical strength and armour manages to surpass them, in cases of not being able to out strength it, don't try to fight them head on but use methods where you can attack them while they don't get the chance to unleash their attacks on you.

Picture: nuWg8L3cys0.jpg

Chaos

Chaos Cultist

Health: Medium, as durable as an average human would be.

Strenght: Low, as strong as an average human, but Cultist barely posses any form of military training, thus they are not tactful compared to a real soldier.

Danger level: Low, Cultist alone don't pose as much of a treath, but in large groups they can cause some serious problems.

Useful tactic: Use ranged attacks that are good at taking out groups, or use strong plated armour combined with fast swiping weapons.

Picture: 99120102035_ChaosCultistsNEW_01.jpg

Chaos Space Marine

Health: Very high, Chaos space marines wear Power armour, which is very hard to penetrate unless you have the right weaponry for it or if you use enough firepower/force.

Strenght: High, They tower above any human, and have abnormal strength due to their build and implementations, they are a force to be reckoned with.

Danger level: High

Usefull tactic: Chaos space marines are super soldiers, their reflexes and overall battle experience due to their millennia of service. Trying to attack one alone doesn't end well unless you are capable of out strenghting it. A advanced method is to attack a single one with a group, or attack them from a distance with strong ranged weaponry.

Picture: Hobbies-and-Beyond-Games-Workshop-Warham

Edited by Mickey Adaptus
  • Brohoof 2

I drop my character here now. 

Spoiler

Staunch Fidelity
Unicorn. Male

Doesn't have a picture, but here's brief appearance:
Coat is #74C365
His mane and tail are same color and similar style as this fella

Eyes are the same color as my avatar.

Is wearing the Royal Guard armor. 

Personality:
Doesn't have in depth written personally, but in short, like his name suggests, he is loyal pony. Has soldier-like personality.

Cutiemark:
I haven't created one, if it matters, let's say Equestrian flag or something, since he is and has always wanted to be a soldier (guard)

Talent:
Learns to master any weapon (not melee) in very short time.

Allegiance-thingy
Equestria: Solar Guard.

Weapon(s?)
Hellgun (before the RP: Crossbow)

Tell if I forgot something.

• Brohoof 2

Alright might as well put my characters up too

It'll be both the Siblings: Maple and Woody

Maple Bat:

Spoiler

Race:

Appearance: (Profile pic)

Personality (Brief):

(Strong points) Strong and Confident as a leader. But domestically she's shy, sweet and means well.

(Weak points) Feels like she has to earn Luna's approval constantly, She's extremely reckless as a leader

Cutiemark: A batwing with a string attaching two parts of it so it looks shaped like a bow 

Talent: Heightened training, She can use her bow and Naginata extremely well

Alliance: Equestria: Lunar Guard (Captain)

Reason for alliance: Maple has served under Luna for a long time she'd never leave her army

Equipment: Her night guards armor

Her Bow "The heart's eclipse" and a Naginata

Woodland "Woody" Orchestra:

Spoiler

Race: Dragonequss (1/3 Lion 1/3 dragon and 1/3 pegasus)

Appearance: (Signature picture)

Personality (Brief):

(Strong points) Fun-Loving, Careful, Very protective of friends

(Weak point) Sacrificial when it comes to the safety of others, especially family. Can be quick to give up should a situation become hopeless

Cutiemark: He doesn't have on since his flank is covered in red dragon scales.

Talent: His singing. He can lace it with Magic to perform spells that would take unicorns months to learn but he can learn in a few days

Alliance: Dragon empire

Reason for alliance: He went there to further his training in harsher environments and see how strong he could become eventually (Temporary) Joining Ember's ranks

Equipment: He doesn't tend to actually carry much on him but his songbook is like a list of different spells he can use

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Amriel

Spoiler

Race: Space Marine (Superhuman)

Appearance: 59ec8e79f2f53_CaptainAmriel.png.4b2695a55ca7644b848af2a2678bdf79.png

Personality (Brief):

(Strong points) A brave but also strong-willed warrior, many of his battle brothers respect for his method of warfare, he wouldn't hesitate to aid humanity in its darkest hours

(Weak points) Amriel is being distrusted by many other Blood angel successor chapters because of his lenient nature towards aliens/Xenos, some space marines would be disgusted to fight alongside him. Many had accused him of heresy, to a point where Inquisition nearly declared his chapter excommunicate traitors. This has left a dark side in his honour, and his hatred for the Inquisition is noticeable to a great extent. Few would dare to question his actions when the Inquisition is involved.

Cutiemark: None

Talent: Having been many of the space marines roles from a Devastator to an assault marine, Amriel had reached the rank Captain of the 3rd company slaying an Ork Warboss that was leading a massive ork WAAAGH on an imperial forge world. He is very skilled in close combat, but his talent with ranged weaponry is not lacking.

Alliance: Imperium of Man, Angels of Vermillion chapter.

Reason for alliance: Amriel has seen many things, from a chaos daemon incursion to a Tyranid hive fleet, but his resolve only grew stronger over his time of duty, seeing some of his fellow battle brothers falling to the horrific curse known as the Black rage, he vowed he would do anything to make sure his chapter would survive, if it would mean damnation, then so be it.

Equipment: Space Marine Power Armour, Thunder Hammer and Bolt Pistol. Occasionally he makes use of a Jumppack when the situation demands it.

Edited by Mickey Adaptus
  • Brohoof 2

Ah yeah, good thing you mention it thanks xD.

@The Cerberus Maple is going to be playing cannon Equestria characters, he wonders if you also want to play one of the cannon characters?

I will be playing alot of characters that are not from Equestria. (perhaps some ponies that are not related to cannon but more oc's, but that won't happen alot for me xD)

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, Mickey Adaptus said:

he wonders if you also want to play one of the cannon characters?

I better not, I'm really bad when it comes to RPing other than my own characters, but if there's need for random non-canon characters, I can add my OCs or create temporary characters I control. (you shall let me know if there is said need in some point.) 

Sorry if the first post was little low quality, it's pretty late and I'm getting tired. :please:

• Brohoof 2

@The Cerberus Btw, if you want to reply now in this rp that is alright, i am still planning out my second post since its going to be pretty big and detailed, so don't worry about me wanting to post right now :), i will post after you if you end up wanting to make your post first.

• Brohoof 2

@Mickey Adaptus @Maple Bat Since there's 3 of us and we are on different timezones and we all have our lives, I would like to suggest that we had some kind of post-order that would be followed so nobody gets left behind because they are not online at the right time. This order of course could be "broken" if person says he doesn't have anything to post or something similar. 

• Brohoof 2

Aye, that is a good idea. To give a heads up I tend to wait for all the others to reply.

Me and @The Cerberus have a similiar timezone, tough @Maple Bat lives in a time different timezone where we are 7 hours ahead of him. Tough this shouldn't be to much of a problem as me and him are capable of managing time difference pretty well. If possible, should i perhaps message you on steam when a right time is? In any case, if it is during the week excluding the weekend, posting times between me and maple are usually from 13:00 to 14:45, 17:00 to 18:30 and after 20:00 ish there is all the time in most cases.

Does this sound good to you @THe Cerberus? It is usually the time me and Maple rp at.

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Mickey Adaptus said:

Aye, that is a good idea. To give a heads up I tend to wait for all the others to reply.

Me and @The Cerberus have a similiar timezone, tough @Maple Bat lives in a time different timezone where we are 7 hours ahead of him. Tough this shouldn't be to much of a problem as me and him are capable of managing time difference pretty well. If possible, should i perhaps message you on steam when a right time is? In any case, if it is during the week excluding the weekend, posting times between me and maple are usually from 13:00 to 14:45, 17:00 to 18:30 and after 20:00 ish there is all the time in most cases.

Does this sound good to you @THe Cerberus? It is usually the time me and Maple rp at.

What timezone though, my 13 can be different from your 13, not that it really matters, because if we go with the order, the times doesn't matter, since we post in order. But if talking about times, I have noticed that RPs between you and Maple have been going after I go to sleep at middle of the night. And the order helps with general business that comes by surprise, for example, in some point in this week (maybe tomorrow my time) I won't be home for several hours, so my posts may not happen until my evening. 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

https://www.kalender-365.nl

I use this site to find out about timezones and their current times, min is the Netherlands, i am really comfortable with telling Maple's location without his permission, but we are 7 hours ahead of him.

And yeah, I and Maple usually have these RP sessions from around 20:00 until I am going to sleep, which is usually pretty late.

I am not sure how i can make it more easier atm other then perhaps messaging you when the time is right for such rp moments where all 3 of us are online and have time, my brain is a little sacked atm as i am typing this xD.

Edited by Mickey Adaptus
  • Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, Mickey Adaptus said:

perhaps messaging you when the time is right for such rp moments where all 3 of us are online and have time

Well you don't really need to, because if we are going with order You < me < Maple, it means that I post after you, you post after maple and maple posts after me, not matter if we are online or not :) 

• Brohoof 2

Aye sorry about that. The Gretchins are probably death at this point, same goes for those Orks in the castle, next time il try to be more clear with that in my post, i was really focusing on getting enough details written in my space marine one xD.

• Brohoof 1

I apologize it is taking so long for me to reply, i have been suffering from massive headaches the last days and it makes me a bit hard for me to get very good quality replies in this rp in most moments.

Don't worry i will try to reply whenever i can get a moment where my head isn't acting so bad.

• Brohoof 1

Shining Armour is technically now the prince of the Crystal Empire. So basically that position is now currently undefined, if any of you 2 want to play as the Captain of the day guard that would be cool, i don't think i am capable of playing as that spot since i am already playing all of the outside w40k characters, atm, wich are alot. (And it would confuse me a bit as i would have to switch to 2 entirely differen't pov's wich is pretty hard with such a big difference for me)

2 minutes ago, Maple Bat said:

@The Cerberus

I'm not sure who the day guard captain is.

Perhaps you should control the Day guard, for the most part, and I can control the night guard for the most part. Since that seems fairest to me

Fine by me.

Though you can expect that instead of dialog like this

Spoiler

"It's dead" the guard told to another

, I may be doing for example 

Guard told to the another guard that the creature was dead

when it comes to "normal" guards, and sometimes with the captain etc. (pretty much with everypony else than Staunch there is probability for that happening. )

Also, the Captain of the day guard shall be named.........Winter Gust. and let's say he's white unicorn. 

• Brohoof 2