Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Resolve Of The Iron Hooves OOC

MickeyAdaptus

• The title was changed to Resolve Of The Iron Hooves OOC
  • 1 month later...

Sorry for the so long delay in posting in the rp, i have been suffering from really painfull neck problems and headache's, wich made it difficult for me to post there due to having to concentrate on my post alot in this rp, but i am planning to post more again in this rp for how much time we have left :)!

• Brohoof 1

@Maple Bat @Mickey Adaptus
Sorry for the short and low quality post, but I didn't really know what to reply to that situation, and I'm trying to separate Staunch from the Captain because he is supposed to be my main OC, but when the Captain is around, he won't have any "screen-time" since he's just one guard among the others. 

Edited by The Cerberus
  • Brohoof 1

@The Cerberus Its alright, i apologize i hadn't been able to do something in wich your character would have a bigger thing in my post, i din't really know what to write in my reply at first as well, i need to think a bit about what i will do aside from the current idea i am doing, something that is happening aside like @Maple Bat  did in his post, i am pretty good when it comes to ideas but atm my head is kinda empty with this one, but i think a idea will popup soon for me :)

Edited by Mickey Adaptus
  • Brohoof 1

Again a short post because I simply don't know what to do, only thing there would be for me to do is filler content like playing out the fallen ponies getting buried, and even that would be only worth of single post. I guess I could make so the captain reaches the throne room, but that would break the time and that would mean for me to abound my main OC again. 

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, The Cerberus said:

Again a short post because I simply don't know what to do, only thing there would be for me to do is filler content like playing out the fallen ponies getting buried, and even that would be only worth of single post. I guess I could make so the captain reaches the throne room, but that would break the time and that would mean for me to abound my main OC again. 

I kinda expected Staunch to head with Maple and her group, Though I was thinking about Staunch meeting up with Woody when he arrived back. Those two could do something. As I imagine they would get along quite well.

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Maple Bat said:

I kinda expected Staunch to head with Maple and her group,

I was going with that too but like I said when posting characters

On 15.10.2017 at 10:09 PM, The Cerberus said:

Has soldier-like personality.

Staunch follows orders, he doesn't do anything that goes against his orders, thus he did exactly like his Captain and Maple had ordered. Helped Maple by following her orders to help the other ponies. 

7 minutes ago, Maple Bat said:

Though I was thinking about Staunch meeting up with Woody when he arrived back. Those two could do something. As I imagine they would get along quite well.

That could work yes, but there needs to either be few skips over my posting turn or Woody have to do something that would allow Staunch to just skip the travel to Canterlot without totally breaking the timing of everything. 

• Brohoof 1

19 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

I was going with that too but like I said when posting characters

Staunch follows orders, he doesn't do anything that goes against his orders, thus he did exactly like his Captain and Maple had ordered. Helped Maple by following her orders to help the other ponies. 

Good to note for later.

Regarding this

20 minutes ago, The Cerberus said:

Staunch to just skip the travel to Canterlot without totally breaking the timing of everything. 

I think I have a few ideas for the travel time, I wanna see how Staunch responds to certain things.

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...

@Maple Bat @Mickey Adaptus
Now, because I don't know how busy my next week will be, I tell this now....

Monday 8th of January 2018 I will be starting my mandatory military service, and what that means that my activity on these forums will drop significantly. This of course doesn't mean that I stop RPing our RP, but it means that I will be only able to reply at weekends...at best, so don't panic if I don't reply for a week, or in worst case scenario, for a month, (after said date). I will be mostly active this last week before said date, but be prepared for sudden hiatus(es). 

@Maple Bat this naturally affects our 1x1 RP too. 

• Brohoof 1