Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The quirky obsession (1X1 RP with cwhip9)

Techno Universal

OOC: 

@cwhip9

It was very quiet in the everfree forest and Techno had gotten bored of sitting in his lab so he was now rolling around in his massive five meter long cape that was really soft and warm. His cape was navy blue and it was covered in blue cercit board patterns and it was attached to his collar...

TU: Ohh this is soo floofy!!!

Link to OOC Topic:
Edited by Techno Universal
  • Brohoof 1

@Techno Universal oddly enough another pony who got board being in his shack was also in the Forrest on his way to see a friend. The red and green unicorn herd a bit of a rustle down the path he was on soon seeing a rolling blanket, being curios he approached the giant rolling cape his horn light with a blue magical aura not sure what to expect....

16 minutes ago, cwhip9 said:

@Techno Universal oddly enough another pony who got board being in his shack was also in the Forrest on his way to see a friend. The red and green unicorn herd a bit of a rustle down the path he was on soon seeing a rolling blanket, being curios he approached the giant rolling cape his horn light with a blue magical aura not sure what to expect....

Techno then rolled upright onto the path for a moment where the unicorn could see his face and Techno had an extremely happy and playful face on. Not noticing the unicorn there Techno started rolling down the path towards him...

TU: Zing zing zing down the hill! 

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno then rolled upright onto the path for a moment where the unicorn could see his face and Techno had an extremely happy and playful face on. Not noticing the unicorn there Techno started rolling down the path towards him...

TU: Zing zing zing down the hill! 

Red lead seeing the face was about to say hi but as it rolled on..towards him he tried to jump over it to little success, little being caught in it!

"woa woa woa!" he said in a surprised yell "what is this thing?"

(edited)
4 hours ago, cwhip9 said:

Red lead seeing the face was about to say hi but as it rolled on..towards him he tried to jump over it to little success, little being caught in it!

"woa woa woa!" he said in a surprised yell "what is this thing?"

Techno then started cutely snuggling with Red and he wrapped his cape around Red. Techno's massive cape was around five meters long and it was extremely soft and cuddly...

TU: Yay I've got a friend to play with now! Though you would need a cape like my one to!

Techno then spawned a massive five meter long cape on Red and it was attached to a new metal collar on Red's neck and the collar was just like Techno's except it had a green gem on it. Red's cape was blue like his eyes with a green boarder outline on it plus it also had his cutie mark on it. Red's cape was also really soft and cuddly like Techno's...   

• Brohoof 1

Being cuddled by the pony who then spawned a cape and collar, red leaf was confused in many ways but happy, like butter fly's in the belly levels of happiness which confused him as he was being snuggled by the new pony. "um..... hi..." he said like ing the cuddling and soft capes between the two. He didn't now why but this seemed.... good "come here often?" he asked

On ‎10‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 1:04 PM, Techno Universal said:

Techno then started cutely snuggling with Red and he wrapped his cape around Red. Techno's massive cape was around five meters long and it was extremely soft and cuddly...

TU: Yay I've got a friend to play with now! Though you would need a cape like my one to!

Techno then spawned a massive five meter long cape on Red and it was attached to a new metal collar on Red's neck and the collar was just like Techno's except it had a green gem on it. Red's cape was blue like his eyes with a green boarder outline on it plus it also had his cutie mark on it. Red's cape was also really soft and cuddly like Techno's...   

On ‎10‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 1:04 PM, Techno Universal said:

Being cuddled by the pony who then spawned a cape and collar, red leaf was confused in many ways but happy, like butter fly's in the belly levels of happiness which confused him as he was being snuggled by the new pony. "um..... hi..." he said like ing the cuddling and soft capes between the two. He didn't now why but this seemed.... good "come here often?" he asked

(edited)
1 hour ago, cwhip9 said:

(Didn't get a notification because of some glitch! :) )

@cwhip9

TU: Ohh you must be Red Leaf by my memory! Anyways I'm Techno and I'm usually always in my lab watching over equestria and helping to protect this world in the background plus I actually am the original creator of equestria to! Anyways today I decided to take a break from my job and I've been having a lot of fun with my cape plus the capes are indestructible and they can't get dirty because of how they have magical properties!

• Brohoof 1

25 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

6(Didn't get a notification because of some glitch! :) )

@cwhip9

TU: Ohh you must be Red Leaf by my memory! Anyways I'm Techno and I'm usually always in my lab watching over equestria and helping to protect this world in the background plus I actually am the original creator of equestria to! Anyways today I decided to take a break from my job and I've been having a lot of fun with my cape plus the capes are indestructible and they can't get dirty because of how they have magical properties!

"wait wait, " the unicorn said "you created equestrian?" he said blinking confused still not realizing he was blushing as they were close together "also these capes are nice" he said

Just now, cwhip9 said:

"wait wait, " the unicorn said "you created equestrian?" he said blinking confused still not realizing he was blushing as they were close together "also these capes are nice" he said

TU: Well yeah I did create equestria plus I really enjoy thease sort of capes to! It's just so nice to cuddle in them plus it also feels really regal to be standing in a windy plus with your cape flowing in the wind!

Techno then snuggled his face into Red's cape...

• Brohoof 1

Red leafs blush matched his main as techno snuggled n his cape as red leaf was close to this new pony's face so much so they would be close to kissing, a thought red leaf was doing a bad time not thinking about being in the blanket. Oddly enough he didn't want to leave the odd predicament he found himself in with the pony "m..must get boring along in a lab, I n.needed some fresh air too!" the stutter was more out of nerves then cold or the like. What would techno do to that, the two just met and red leaf found himself checking out techno as they snuggled...

3 minutes ago, cwhip9 said:

Red leafs blush matched his main as techno snuggled n his cape as red leaf was close to this new pony's face so much so they would be close to kissing, a thought red leaf was doing a bad time not thinking about being in the blanket. Oddly enough he didn't want to leave the odd predicament he found himself in with the pony "m..must get boring along in a lab, I n.needed some fresh air too!" the stutter was more out of nerves then cold or the like. What would techno do to that, the two just met and red leaf found himself checking out techno as they snuggled...

TU: Yeah I was down there for literally hundreds of years before now! Anyways maybe you should snuggle a bit more!

Techno then wrapped his cape around Red...

19 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Yeah I was down there for literally hundreds of years before now! Anyways maybe you should snuggle a bit more!

Techno then wrapped his cape around Red...

As the cape moved around the unicorn he found himself pressed closer to the stalion to where he could count his eyelashes, their muzzes brushed together in a kiss red leaf was surprised but still happy but couldn't think up an excuses for it. Red leaf back his head away "whoops um..." he said still blushing "you really are nice looking" he said unsure how to flirt wanting to feel techno lips again but still hesitant

15 minutes ago, cwhip9 said:

As the cape moved around the unicorn he found himself pressed closer to the stalion to where he could count his eyelashes, their muzzes brushed together in a kiss red leaf was surprised but still happy but couldn't think up an excuses for it. Red leaf back his head away "whoops um..." he said still blushing "you really are nice looking" he said unsure how to flirt wanting to feel techno lips again but still hesitant

Techno then blushed a lot and smiled with the random kiss...

TU: Ohh that's actually really nice! Though I really look incredibly fabulous with my mane like this plus not to mention by beautiful face! Though I'm really getting an urge for kissing you right now!

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno then blushed a lot and smiled with the random kiss...

TU: Ohh that's actually really nice! Though I really look incredibly fabulous with my mane like this plus not to mention by beautiful face! Though I'm really getting an urge for kissing you right now!

"well...I won't mind if you do I..might keep kissing..back"  the unicorn blushed to hear that from the Alcorn

1 minute ago, cwhip9 said:

"well...I won't mind if you do I..might keep kissing..back"  the unicorn blushed to hear that from the Alcorn

Techno's eye then started twitching and he then started kissing Red and snuggling into his fur...

TU: And I've just let my system run lose!

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Techno's eye then started twitching and he then started kissing Red and snuggling into his fur...

TU: And I've just let my system run lose!

As the red leaf was kisses he felt relived as if he was releasing a terseness he had, must have been the work at his own cabin with magic experiments and such. He didn't care who would see them as very few pony's knew red leaf in town and he had a hunch more surprises would follow today. He did how ever have a question during the kissing "system?" he asked in between kisses

(edited)
8 minutes ago, cwhip9 said:

TU: Well because I'm actually a super advanced robot under my external skin plus I do have my original biological brain from when I made myself into a machine! Plus I've got a CPU in my head that runs the background system and it often gets a mind of it's own!

Techno then accidentally came in contact with something that then caused his head to get extremely hot for a moment and he quickly pulled back to be frozen in front of Red for a moment...

TU: Wha uhh... My system just burnt out for a moment and I think it was because I accidentally saw something that was too explicit for my system to manage.

@cwhip9

2 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Well because I'm actually a super advanced robot under my external skin plus I do have my original biological brain from when I made myself into a machine! Plus I've got a CPU in my head that runs the background system and it often gets a mind of it's own!

Techno then accidentally came in contact with something that then caused his head to get extremely hot for a moment and he quickly pulled back to be frozen in front of Red for a moment...

TU: Wha uhh... My system just burnt out for a moment and I think it was because I accidentally saw something that was too explicit for my system to manage.

@cwhip9

red leaf blinked at that last comment "so your a robot but have synthetic fur and your brain thinks kissing is explicit?" he asked more curious then in a kissing mood now

2 minutes ago, cwhip9 said:

red leaf blinked at that last comment "so your a robot but have synthetic fur and your brain thinks kissing is explicit?" he asked more curious then in a kissing mood now

TU: What no it's not the kissing but it's really because it reacted to me acedently seeing something else that's explicit that's under you that I can't mention.

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: What no it's not the kissing but it's really because it reacted to me acedently seeing something else that's explicit that's under you that I can't mention.

"oh oh.... um... sorry" red leaf adjusted himself befor nuzzling him again "now better?" he asked unsure if he just hurt his new friend or not concern on his face and in his voice

3 minutes ago, cwhip9 said:

"oh oh.... um... sorry" red leaf adjusted himself befor nuzzling him again "now better?" he asked unsure if he just hurt his new friend or not concern on his face and in his voice

TU: Better because we did it by eating a Snickers bar! Anyways maybe sometime we should go to a really high up and windy place to feel our capes flowing in the wind!

Techno then snuggled his head with Red's head and also snuggled into Red's cape on his back...

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Better because we did it by eating a Snickers bar! Anyways maybe sometime we should go to a really high up and windy place to feel our capes flowing in the wind!

Techno then snuggled his head with Red's head and also snuggled into Red's cape on his back...

Red leaf smiled to the snuggling and laughed at the joke "that would be fun I don't know many high places but I'll keep an eye ut fir a cute spot for us" red leaf snuggled more following a kiss on the stallions neck "all through not many like that in the Forrest that I know off here" he said soon kissing his lips deeply this time. "but I'll let you know when I can find one.... so aside from kissing other stallions what else do you like to do?" he asked after the kiss

Just now, cwhip9 said:

Red leaf smiled to the snuggling and laughed at the joke "that would be fun I don't know many high places but I'll keep an eye ut fir a cute spot for us" red leaf snuggled more following a kiss on the stallions neck "all through not many like that in the Forrest that I know off here" he said soon kissing his lips deeply this time. "but I'll let you know when I can find one.... so aside from kissing other stallions what else do you like to do?" he asked after the kiss

TU: Well really I also really enjoy snuggling with others and even rolling around with them in my cape. Though I know of a number of really good places for enjoying our capes in the wind! Like there's the rocky hills that are not far from here!

Techno then started kissing Red on the face again...

• Brohoof 1

40 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Well really I also really enjoy snuggling with others and even rolling around with them in my cape. Though I know of a number of really good places for enjoying our capes in the wind! Like there's the rocky hills that are not far from here!

Techno then started kissing Red on the face again...

"think you can teleport us to their id like to see it" red leaf blushed as he was kissed in the face again soon kissing deeply in the stallions mouth...