Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The quirky obsession (1X1 RP with cwhip9)

Techno Universal

4 minutes ago, cwhip9 said:

"think you can teleport us to their id like to see it" red leaf blushed as he was kissed in the face again soon kissing deeply in the stallions mouth...

TU: Let's go!

Techno then teleported himself and Red to the summit of one of the mountains in the rocky mountain ranges. It was extremely windy up there and Techno was enjoying his cape flowing in the wind...

TU: Now this is one of the nicest sensations ever especially if you look and listen to your cape fluttering in the wind!    

• Brohoof 1

12 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Let's go!

Techno then teleported himself and Red to the summit of one of the mountains in the rocky mountain ranges. It was extremely windy up there and Techno was enjoying his cape flowing in the wind...

TU: Now this is one of the nicest sensations ever especially if you look and listen to your cape fluttering in the wind!    

Rd 'eat looked and listened at his cape along with tech and the view in front of the two it was breathtaking "where are we" he asked sounding amazed at the sight over looking the rocky ranges "This is so cool!' he said

(edited)
3 hours ago, cwhip9 said:

Rd 'eat looked and listened at his cape along with tech and the view in front of the two it was breathtaking "where are we" he asked sounding amazed at the sight over looking the rocky ranges "This is so cool!' he said

TU: Well we're up on the summit of one of the mountainous in the rocky ranges! Plus I'm sure your really feeling it deeply now!

Techno then closed his eyes as he was enjoying himself...

TU: Though for some extra snuggles and since it's a little cold up here I might as well do this!

Techno then added hoods to his and Red's capes. So the two were now wearing hooded capes...

TU: Now I'm really starting to feel like a regal hero and your probably feeling really regal right now!  

Edited by Techno Universal
  • Brohoof 1

23 hours ago, Techno Universal said:

TU: Well we're up on the summit of one of the mountainous in the rocky ranges! Plus I'm sure your really feeling it deeply now!

Techno then closed his eyes as he was enjoying himself...

TU: Though for some extra snuggles and since it's a little cold up here I might as well do this!

Techno then added hoods to his and Red's capes. So the two were now wearing hooded capes...

TU: Now I'm really starting to feel like a regal hero and your probably feeling really regal right now!  

It did feel chilly to the unicorn and another blush came to him as the hood was added, he snuggeld closer to Techno as the chill crept over his spine but still he enjoyed the view, his confidence was building as techno made the hero line along with feeling regal "well, ive always wanted to be...a bit ...fancy...not sure if regal is better then fancy" he said soon kissing his crush's cheek

"but yes this is awesome!" he said jumping a it do to be excited. "how did you discover this place?" he asked

9 minutes ago, cwhip9 said:

It did feel chilly to the unicorn and another blush came to him as the hood was added, he snuggeld closer to Techno as the chill crept over his spine but still he enjoyed the view, his confidence was building as techno made the hero line along with feeling regal "well, ive always wanted to be...a bit ...fancy...not sure if regal is better then fancy" he said soon kissing his crush's cheek

"but yes this is awesome!" he said jumping a it do to be excited. "how did you discover this place?" he asked

TU: Well it's obvious I know about this place because of how I designed and created equestria! Anyways being regal is like being a fancy heroic leader like a king from a fantasy novel! Anyways our capes are really keeping us warm out here plus it's an amazing feeling to be regal!

Techno then kissed and snuggled close to Red...

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

"So, what shall I call you, I dont think god would be fitting but you did creat All of this....how did you do that?" red leaf asked after the kiss which he enjoyed snuggel closer to tech. Red leaf looked out into the scean around then "and why, with the problems we all have why did you make this world?" he asked 

8 minutes ago, cwhip9 said:

"So, what shall I call you, I dont think god would be fitting but you did creat All of this....how did you do that?" red leaf asked after the kiss which he enjoyed snuggel closer to tech. Red leaf looked out into the scean around then "and why, with the problems we all have why did you make this world?" he asked 

TU: Well really it all started several thousands of years ago when I discovered the core workings of everything. I then was able to create a world that was literally heaven on earth called Troneon and ponies and humans live in peace there together. And from then everything was done with our minds so I literally designed and formed this place with my magic all from a consept image file that's in my system. Anyways I really created this world to further study the core workings of the humans as us ponies are really no different to how we mentally work compered to humans. So this world is highly fuelling my intelligence and motivations as I have this world to protect from my brother and without anything to do I would simply have to real purpose to exist. Anyways our capes also are really nice to look at when they are flowing in the wind plus I like the fluttering sounds their making as they are flowing in the wind together behind us!   

• Brohoof 1