Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

critique wanted An OC of mine

Nightfall Veilwing

Here's an OC I adopted back in July. I hope you like her. :P

Adopted OC by MillenniumShadow

Meet Drizzle Drop:fluttershy:

I haven't figured out a Cutie Mark for her yet, if she'll have one. :adorkable:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPECIES: Pegasus
RESIDENCE: Ponyville
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: In relationship

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Drizzle Drop was born on a dark, stormy night while her mother was in the hospital for a broken leg and wing. Drizzle is a pegasus pony who dreams of being an archaeologist and an explorer, like Daring Do, as she's a fan of the books. She currently works at Hayburger and saving up so she can go to an archaeology school in the future. Drizzle also has a boyfriend in Cloudsdale who also has interests in archaeology and ancient history. Once your first meet Drizzle, she's a bit of a quiet mare, but you'll see that she's full of energy and passion once you get to know her. Her boyfriend knows this all too well. :icwudt:

:bulletgreen: Rainy weather, especially if it's raining hard and thundering :bulletgreen:
:bulletgreen: Archaeology & ancient history :bulletgreen:
:bulletgreen: Hayburger food (always gets lunch there on the days she doesn't work) :bulletgreen:
:bulletgreen: Video games :bulletgreen:

DISLIKES

:bulletred: Those who don't take one's feeling and opinions into consideration :bulletred:
:bulletred: Being bored :bulletred:
:bulletred: The fact that video games are expensive (Who doesn't relate tot his?) :bulletred:
:bulletred: Sleeping without her winged wolf spider plushie, Sglider :bulletred:

So, how do you like Drizzle? :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1

Hello @Millennium Shadow

Taking into account that this topic prioritizes the character on itself over the art piece, I believe this topic would be more suitable for Original Character Help. Therefore the topic shall be relocated there, where it will hopefully receive proper treatment and you may also be assisted with any loose ends you might need help with.

Giving it a swift glance, I personally believe she's absolutely adorable. ^^

Have a lovely day now!

• Brohoof 1