Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Cildren of the Night audio remake

pegapony

This is 100% one of my fav. fan animations ever made so far... I had to mess with it because it is so deep in my soul every day. I still today can´t watch the vid. without getting tears in my eyes. I don´t know why... Is luna just kind ? Is the foal having a hard life, sleeping on the streets or living in orphanages ? Are Luna going to make them into her own warriors when they grew up ?

Who knows ? Maybe it was only Celestia dreaming ?

The song is not at all intended for MLPs from the beginning, but I feel it is here it belongs. And in my world Luna sings it.

The remake is muddy and musicaly very strange, but this is how I want it, exactly like it sounds, that´s how I interpret it in my weird head.

Edited by pegapony
bad english
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)
14 minutes ago, Hierok said:

You coukd extend the song too, but then you have to change the animation. It sound good and calm. :twi: Great job.

Thank you !

Yes I would love to extent it, but the animation is what it is.

When time comes I can make an instrumental only version of any lenght. (later project maybe...)

Edited by pegapony
  • Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, pegapony said:

Thank you !

Yes I would love to extent it, but the animation is what it is.

When time comes I can make an instrumental only version of any lenght. (later project maybe...)

That will be great. With more percussion and brass so it will really give a kick at one point. :twi: