Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler (Official) Rest of S7 leaked, beware of spoilers

Steve Piranha

Hey guys, many of us expected a big party with the pony movie this week, and latter tone it down with Once Upon a Zeppelin, but that won't be the case. 

https://www.equestriadaily.com/2017/10/it-happened-again-rest-of-my-little.html

EQD states that it's possibly, key word "possibly", leaked, but I can assure you that the leak it's real, as I've just finished watching Shadow Play part 1, so BEWARE.

PD: Sorry, can't provide link due to piracy, you have to make a bit of a search if you wanna see them, BUT GET AWAY FROM DERPIBOORU :angry: 

• Brohoof 4

1 hour ago, Steve Piranha said:

Hey guys, many of us expected a big party with the pony movie this week, and latter tone it down with Once Upon a Zeppelin, but that won't be the case. 

https://www.equestriadaily.com/2017/10/it-happened-again-rest-of-my-little.html

EQD states that it's possibly, key word "possibly", leaked, but I can assure you that the leak it's real, as I've just finished watching Shadow Play part 1, so BEWARE.

PD: Sorry, can't provide link due to piracy, you have to make a bit of a search if you wanna see them, BUT GET AWAY FROM DERPIBOORU :angry: 

I haven't found them anywhere.

Just watched the leaked episodes and thank god I thought I was going to have to change my entire MLP strongest list due to a single statement from the movie but this finale gave another statement that saved me the trouble of remaking my entire list. Now I’m just in the process of adding the Pony of Shadows and some other stuff.

Edited by Peter16373

7 hours ago, ShootingStar159 said:

I actually really liked it, its my new favorite Pinkie-Dash episode.

Spoiler

Yeah, I just finished it...Well what do you know, it's actually pretty good, nowhere near as bad as I expected. I've never been so happy to eat crow. It's pretty funny actually. Evil laser eye shooting pie blasting RD was hilarious. 

Only complaints I really have was wasting the WB on this and it's a bit on the dumb side.

Having that said, if he returns for S8, can we just have Josh Hamilton do all RD related episodes from now on?

Edited by Kiryu-Chan
  • Brohoof 2

Secrets and Pies: Was expecting this to be the worst episode of the season.... WOW! This was fantastic and I honestly loved it.

Uncommon Bond: I was expecting this to be one of the best of the season... It was pretty good, not fantastic though

Shadow Play I+II: Fantastic finale, well paced, good action, a threatening (if limited) villain with exciting moments and lore revelations. On point humor, Starswirl is as badass as I thought he would be. My only gripe is that the Pony of Shadows didn't do much and we didn't learn enough of this super interesting (Darkness)

Overall, I will have to watch again before I decide if this is my new favorite finale and by extension...season. 

• Brohoof 5

Between The Movie and this, I think my head's ready to explode now.

That popular theory about Star Swirl somehow creating the Elements?

Canon_Logo_350_tcm13-959888.jpg

P.S.: R.I.P., FIENDship Is Magic #3 (the comic about the Sirens/Dazzlings).

Edited by The Artist Formerly Known As A.V.
  • Brohoof 2

Just now, The Artist Formerly Known As A.V. said:

Between The Movie and this, I think my head's ready to explode now.

Hide contents

That headcanon about Star Swirl somehow creating the Elements?

Canon_Logo_350_tcm13-959888.jpg

P.S.: R.I.P., FIENDship Is Magic #3 (the comic about the Sirens/Dazzlings).

EQG IS CANON  AND FIENDSHIP IS NON CANON

HAHAHAHAHAHA, YEESSS, TWO VICTORIES

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, The Artist Formerly Known As A.V. said:

Just the third issue -- i.e., the least-popular one.

Given the continuity issues of all of them... I would say they are all non-canon

4 minutes ago, Ryanmahaffe said:

Given the continuity issues of all of them... I would say they are all non-canon

It really isn’t though. Just because one issue of the comic series is not canon doesn’t mean everything is not canon. 

Edited by Peter16373

1 hour ago, Ryanmahaffe said:

Secrets and Pies: Was expecting this to be the worst episode of the season.... WOW! This was fantastic and I honestly loved it.

Uncommon Bond: I was expecting this to be one of the best of the season... It was pretty good, not fantastic though

Shadow Play I+II: Fantastic finale, well paced, good action, a threatening (if limited) villain with exciting moments and lore revelations. On point humor, Starswirl is as badass as I thought he would be. My only gripe is that the Pony of Shadows didn't do much and we didn't learn enough of this super interesting (Darkness)

Overall, I will have to watch again before I decide if this is my new favorite finale and by extension...season. 

Wait how exactly did you see the leaks?

1 minute ago, Peter16373 said:

It really isn’t though. Just because one issue of the comic series is not canon doesn’t mean everything is not canon. 

Chrysalis being imprisoned makes no sense, especially considering the lack of Starlight

Nightmare Moons is a mess all together

Sombras is okay, but it directly relates to the shadows comic arc, which features a Chrysalis that was imprisoned from the earlier, also non canon issues.

I forgot about Tireks, his is the only one that fits well in the continuity of the series

But that is off topic, feel free to message me if you want to discuss that further.

On topic: The Pony of Shadows was extremely badass, but not as cunning as I thought it would be and the "darkness" had so much potential for future storylines, I hope it is not all gone or just trapped in Limbo forever.

• Brohoof 1

As for the Pony Of Shadows...

Kind of underwhelming (except his design -- dat Alicornized Venom, tho).

He was more or less just NMM/Luna recycled.

Edited by The Artist Formerly Known As A.V.
  • Brohoof 1

12 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Wait how exactly did you see the leaks?

Daily Motion

10 minutes ago, The Artist Formerly Known As A.V. said:

As for the Pony Of Shadows...

Kind of underwhelming.

He was more or less just NMM/Luna recycled.

In terms of story yeah, but this is different, this was an outward force calling to Stigian, which means it can return, and has room for future stories unlike Nightmare Moon, this was darkness incarnate.

Edited by Ryanmahaffe

I got the episodes, but I watched the finale first. It was really cool, I liked the Pony of Shadows a lot and I loved seeing the legends be real, real in that world at least. I just ddn't know if I liked the ending. Having Starlight be totally right seemed a bit too much when no other pony objected to the original plan. It just seemed weird. 

It was definitely a good finale, even if the ending wasn't my cup of tea.

• Brohoof 1

I thought Starlight was portrayed perfectly here. She is the only one without a counterpart, so it makes sense she is the only one without a viewpoint.

And I thought the final talk with Twilight, Starlight, and Stigian was really great, as powerful as Starlight and Twilight in the wasteland timeline.

Again, my only issue was how the Pony of Shadows was defeated, it was awesome, but I hope that isn't the last of this "darkness"

• Brohoof 2