Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I want Art for my OC <3

Princess Lulu <3~

Hello Everyone so i was Wondering is there Anybody around ever Going to make my OC? Here are some Example's:7TmMKmy.thumb.png.66930ae4be217c30cd9653129869b19d.pngponyWithBackground.png.c6c1c18ea482fda5749880f08c74dd35.pngpony.thumb.png.94e59797c258e336d53049c9b9adb066.png59d9500a390c7_Capture(78).PNG.3d3ee579cc02b6100bc72e4473173812.PNG

So she's Basically just like Princess Luna the S1 Younger Version only with a Reformed and Improved new style look and unique new hair style color's and a Tail with a Moon Cutiemark leg collar's and shoe's

Thank's. :)

Edited by Princess Lulu <3~

@Princess Lulu <3~

Your request is finished sorry it took so long I had fun drawing your OC decided to make her a sketchy chibi flying now my creativity did get away on me and I added a lot of sparkles which if you want them removed I can remove them and re post it and I also decided to change her shoes due to did not really like the common princess shoe so wanted to give her, her own shoes which sparkle I know she had bracelets on, but with her little chibi legs it would just be to much on the legs so I did decide to leave them out now I apologize if anything is wrong, but I hope you like it.

request_for_princess_lulu_by_bringerochaos-dbr2wcj.jpg

(edited)
On 10/19/2017 at 2:45 PM, chaosprincess said:

@Princess Lulu <3~

Your request is finished sorry it took so long I had fun drawing your OC decided to make her a sketchy chibi flying now my creativity did get away on me and I added a lot of sparkles which if you want them removed I can remove them and re post it and I also decided to change her shoes due to did not really like the common princess shoe so wanted to give her, her own shoes which sparkle I know she had bracelets on, but with her little chibi legs it would just be to much on the legs so I did decide to leave them out now I apologize if anything is wrong, but I hope you like it.

request_for_princess_lulu_by_bringerochaos-dbr2wcj.jpg

Aww she look's cute and Pretty i love it Thank You!~ <3

Really like the Design~ ^^ Thank you so very much. :squee:

Edited by Princess Lulu <3~